[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest echoRy
that scene is over way infront.. i think it must have been cut away/edited away..

that"S WHY i wish MBC would have a director's CUT!

i bet the deleted tons of scenes

i'm crossing fingers that the official DVD

will have tons of features. deleted scenes, interviews, BTS and loads and loads of BLOOPERS!

music vids wouldn't hurt either...dare i say i ask too much :rolleyes:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pikachu

i'm crossing fingers that the official DVD

will have tons of features. deleted scenes, interviews, BTS and loads and loads of BLOOPERS!

music vids wouldn't hurt either...dare i say i ask too much :rolleyes:

are korean DVDs english subs good? Or better than the reputation of some chinese dvd english subs?

ha ha LIQUIDFR,

the last sentence from Shin is funny!!!!!!!!!! :P

ha ha.....simply remind me of him screaming in CG's car!!!!

i simple adore all SHIN-CG's moments!!!!!!!!!!

LOOKING FORWARD to tonight ep.18!

i watched ep 1 n 2 last night, somehow encounter of Shin n CG in school remind me of 'Meteor Garden'....... :huh: ......how abt Shin play Korean's Dao-Ming Si in korea's production of the once famous drama???

yAh~i was laughin off my chair when i saw that part he screams : I WANT TO GET DOWN.

my mum scolded me from the kitchen

they are just too cute together.

i always wonder what happens after they finished hugging each other?

like wun they feel shy? lOlx..

but the Pds never ever show that part

and angeline.. nah. u are NOT asking for too much.

i want all those too :w00t:

Pikachu : I think those english subs are okay. i think fan subs are better actually kekek

are korean DVDs english subs good? Or better than the reputation of some chinese dvd english subs?

i believe so..i bought a lot of korean tv series and movie from yesasia and they're all in good quality. i can't wait to get the dvd for this when it comes out...sigh.... :lol:

Guest Pikachu

Pikachu : I think those english subs are okay. i think fan subs are better actually kekek

xDD I'm just interested whether they're also notorious for like horrible grammar/spelling whatever mistakse... XDDD since I actaully want to buy this series on DVD...

i believe so..i bought a lot of korean tv series and movie from yesasia and they're all in good quality. i can't wait to get the dvd for this when it comes out...sigh.... :lol:

okay that's good. XDDD I just don't want to buy the DVDs and watch it w/ subs that have like the worst english or something, y'know? XDDDD;;;

Guest echoRy

i've seen bad ones ( :crazy: ) and good ones (spin kick was great with BTS stuff)!

i hope the GOONG DVD kicks @ss! i mean it's popular so they should make it awesome!

and speaking of which, why aren't the ratings reaching 30%! i really want them too b4 the end.

i've seen bad ones ( :crazy: ) and good ones (spin kick was great with BTS stuff)!

i hope the GOONG DVD kicks @ss! i mean it's popular so they should make it awesome!

and speaking of which, why aren't the ratings reaching 30%! i really want them too b4 the end.

can someone explain to me about the ratings? what's the highest one ever?

also, i read it somewhere that goong is the second most viewed drama right now?..so which one is the first one? i thought it will be goon hands down! :P

Guest Pikachu

can someone explain to me about the ratings? what's the highest one ever?

also, i read it somewhere that goong is the second most viewed drama right now?..so which one is the first one? i thought it will be goon hands down! :P

the highest rating for Goong was 28%-ish and the one that's ranked first is a daily drama called.. Peculiar man, Peculiar Woman I believe? (someone told me what the series was before, but I think that's it o_O)

as for highest rating ever... XDDD The only one I can remember is My Name is Kim Sam Soon breaking 50% viewership. I don't know if there are any other ones that went higher.

the highest rating for Goong was 28%-ish and the one that's ranked first is a daily drama called.. Peculiar man, Peculiar Woman I believe? (someone told me what the series was before, but I think that's it o_O)

as for highest rating ever... XDDD The only one I can remember is My Name is Kim Sam Soon breaking 50% viewership. I don't know if there are any other ones that went higher.

thanks for the info!

i love My Name is Kim Sam Soon too...hehehehe..i bought that dvd..pretty good quality..love the mouse pad

i wonder if they gonna add a bear on the dvdset of goong...or something...that will be cool too! :w00t:

Guest echoRy

wow, i remember people going gaga over MNIKSS. i never jumped on

the bandwagon though, till the series was over.

but back to GOONG, what movie parody is this?

parody5db.jpg

mbc

---season 2 worries are going through my head! i'm really afraid if they'll

make ChaeShin stay apart till then!---

Guest echoRy

i like this cap someone made, triple treat!

tripletreat6tr.th.jpg

sidebyside3bf.jpg

imbc

despite it all, i hope somehow that Yul has a good B-Day,

and nothing too heartbreaking happens to him...ay sous!

ofcourse it does look like he might get another punch from Shin.

woah Pika, those are serious ratings!

*whining* why can't GOONG reach that?!!!

angeline.. why cant goong reached that?

blame the Pds.. arhg.. when is shin and cg going to have SOME open affection for each other?

i mean both of them likes each other? then what are they waiting for?

arhg. *PULL HAIRS*

my name is kim sam soon.. i forgot which epi is that, HyunBin and Sim Sunah already went on dates and he grabs her and kisses her in the bath room~

and he admit that he likes her..

my god.. cant shin do that? i mean he kissed her already but come on SHIN, SAY it LOUD and CLEAR that u love CG.

SAY : MY WIFE I LOVE U.

then probably the, the ratings will shoot up to 40%

i will be happy if it got to 40%

SillyYun : Pls check the first post for more information. First page of the thread

Guest Pikachu

woah Pika, those are serious ratings!

*whining* why can't GOONG reach that?!!!

I thought it was because more people can related to Kim Sam Soon's character in MNIKSS (w/ regards to her not being the stereotypical thing, bombshell female lead)? and I guess the first 7 episodes were really good and people just kept watching and watching to see a "not so beautiful" girl end up with Ji Hun... XD I thought that was the reason it was high. XDDD;;;

and I want Goong to reach that rating too. :(

Guest mmmlove

Yeaa.. I know what you mean Lidquidfir.. I mean compare to MNIKSS, HYUNBIN's situation was even harder than Shin... Hyunbin really really love his girlfriend, but he was willing to drop everything for SAM SOON!! Why can't SHIN do that?? I mean seriously... He is such a cowardddd!!! gaah!! This is turning into that Taiwan drama called something with a kiss.. when the guy and the girl took forever to get together.. it was really annoying.. I hope that pd... does something... gaah.. btw.. haha..w hat does PD stand for? hahah

Guest carlavb

i think the PD's are a bit hesitant to do like in MNIKSS, because Shin and CG are still very young unlike in SamSoon, where they're in their 30's already and not actually innocent anymore...

Guest Pikachu

Yeaa.. I know what you mean Lidquidfir.. I mean compare to MNIKSS, HYUNBIN's situation was even harder than Shin... Hyunbin really really love his girlfriend, but he was willing to drop everything for SAM SOON!! Why can't SHIN do that?? I mean seriously... He is such a cowardddd!!! gaah!! This is turning into that Taiwan drama called something with a kiss.. when the guy and the girl took forever to get together.. it was really annoying.. I hope that pd... does something... gaah.. btw.. haha..w hat does PD stand for? hahah

err Ji Hun was only willing to drop everything for Sam Soon at around ep 11+ (out of the 16 episodes)... before that he himself was wishy washy with Sam Soon's feelings and treated her like a cow, too, except Sam Soon had more fire in her and acutally fought back most of the time... but still.. his character was still a jerk.. (ie.. leaving her in Jeju island after telling her that heartwrenching tale of his past to be with Hee Jin...)

In a way they were sort of the same :x Shin I guess is jsut being more irrational and possessive about it.. but I guess it stems from his position where he always gets what he wants sort of thing.

totally High 5 ^here...

this is draggin too long.. but goong is better than it started with a kiss because We have skinship already.

it started with a kiss... it was till the last epi that the guy admit that he likes her.. which is like 20 epis

i mean the goong Pds shld be smack awake here... the audience are tortured long enough

Archived