[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

yul is scary! eating raw fish with such a scary look.

it's too bad tho, i know it's a stupid idea.

but maybe in the sequel, he'll find someone he'll love more than chaegyung? (but probably not? i have no idea how the manga ends...)

but i doubt it, i'm guessing he'll turn even more evil and scary T_T eesh

OMG...and that's only for the set?

wow, how much was it for the costumes and the actors? YEESH

yeah~that is lik waYyy scary. i wonder if he likes sashimi.. -.-

i hope in season 2 - he will fall for Cg's best friend? the one with the specs.. i think they will look kinda of cute together..

the manhwa, there is another girl yul's mum got to distract him lOlx..

but we haven know the ending for the manhwa yet.

and the set is verYYyy costly. there was an interview on that.

and yeah. excluding the clothes and the actors.. the set alone cost.. that much... which is WOW with a captial W.

for the hyorin part in the hotel : she just mentioned things about the bus tickets they placed under the tree in the past. and she was sorry for the trouble she caused him.. etc etc.. some lame stuff.. i mean if she was sorry why the heck did she ate those pills IN SCH?

arhg. and she did mentioned that she will let shin go to cg...

but shin mentioned something too late.. no idea what he means..

but hyorin is giving up on shin.. she told yul's mad mum that she is giving up.

and also when she saw cg in the palace... she told cg not to ever lose shin and she left.. cg was kinda in shock. keke

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet_maple

I've found this on youtube long preview of episode 18

18 long preview

wow Goongers ,YOu rocks !!!!118 users

127 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 9 Anonymous Users)

118 Members: sweet_maple, trendy, ahoyimjim, donilpark, gilerkd, graciethegreat, Reze, piglets888, dreamloverShiWon, hidy, Angeline, ahs, BIGBAM, downazzbxx, liquidfir, iluvya, windchimes, starryeyedwonder, msbaxmen, Memory of Moment, lando, Miszchelle, chinchilla, sakura_drop, Bebot, lizettelaborin, foreverimyours, GongZhenPei, crystalline3005, Brook_Lee, nuvicci, charleybrown, winnielsm, me bickee wickee, annieduong520, yujah52, Rosebud, Fragrance, bigi109, SukarDrops, blueblue, peach, SixMyths08, smianwaih, joeyclaire, Rebby, lavenderchick, nki, prettyful, Pikachu, haydee, tuongvilam, piano4112000, juliexcho, LuvTvSeries, llwwan, theedqueen, bellaangel012, xstari_nitex, muimui86, gebera, aznxchica, janetx413, koobong, celjoy, Chaima, mmmlove, Evening, chll51, xthreebears, lonesome, ayufan, HappySY, jdg_wen, ay_link, fobwubber, xkpxtiger, love83, aMane, RiverB, lilsweetfairy7, thdd178, vang_shua, M2421, whoRU, x3_katie, lingling188, Chiidori, hahaha7209, bbyfat esta, linn, babyowl, yoohoo84, [crazzzie], chigurl, gloryjc, sagi, LML, tian82, beeriesz, kay100005, woah~, livia, winterlover87, kitsune714, samgirl, aznangle704, Shellae, inoyume, kaduish, .:dandelion:., clichequeen, lonlyguh, kcitychic, yatt_takez, shan^2, ebyaya, ilubgoong

I don't understand all of Hyorin hating that has been going on ever since day one.

I mean, what has she done really?

I've seen villainesses a lot more pernicious than she.

Hyorin has never actively attempted to tear Shin and Chaegyeong apart by some kind of deceit or force. (she doesn't have any power anyway)

Maybe it's because I'm a guy so I don't understand female psychology here. (most of you are girls, right?)

while i agree that i dun hate the HR character, nevetheless she has done some 'unforgivable' things

eg. the self-initiated rendevous in thailand and kissing the married Crown Prince.

her active & intentional persistence in calling/meeting up with Shin one-on-one causes so much discord for our ChaeShin couple - its really not acceptable!

i find her character pitiful...

she thot the Palace would never agree to her & Shin together considering her circumstances

then she finds her beloved betrothed to someone as or even more undeserving than herself!

and while she harbours hope of a reconciliation, she falls prey somewhat willingly into MoToot's conspiracy

then she finds she has lost integrity along with her ballerina dream.

she's left with nothing it seems!

it all boils down to her inability to accept that her reality has changed, she can no longer influence to retrieve it back!

she should just accept that reality and stop living in her past.

18 long preview

wow Goongers ,YOu rocks !!!!118 users

127 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 9 Anonymous Users)

118 Members: sweet_maple, trendy, ahoyimjim, donilpark, gilerkd, graciethegreat, Reze, piglets888, dreamloverShiWon, hidy, Angeline, ahs, BIGBAM, downazzbxx, liquidfir, iluvya, windchimes, starryeyedwonder, msbaxmen, Memory of Moment, lando, Miszchelle, chinchilla, sakura_drop, Bebot, lizettelaborin, foreverimyours, GongZhenPei, crystalline3005, Brook_Lee, nuvicci, charleybrown, winnielsm, me bickee wickee, annieduong520, yujah52, Rosebud, Fragrance, bigi109, SukarDrops, blueblue, peach, SixMyths08, smianwaih, joeyclaire, Rebby, lavenderchick, nki, prettyful, Pikachu, haydee, tuongvilam, piano4112000, juliexcho, LuvTvSeries, llwwan, theedqueen, bellaangel012, xstari_nitex, muimui86, gebera, aznxchica, janetx413, koobong, celjoy, Chaima, mmmlove, Evening, chll51, xthreebears, lonesome, ayufan, HappySY, jdg_wen, ay_link, fobwubber, xkpxtiger, love83, aMane, RiverB, lilsweetfairy7, thdd178, vang_shua, M2421, whoRU, x3_katie, lingling188, Chiidori, hahaha7209, bbyfat esta, linn, babyowl, yoohoo84, [crazzzie], chigurl, gloryjc, sagi, LML, tian82, beeriesz, kay100005, woah~, livia, winterlover87, kitsune714, samgirl, aznangle704, Shellae, inoyume, kaduish, .:dandelion:., clichequeen, lonlyguh, kcitychic, yatt_takez, shan^2, ebyaya, ilubgoong

haiz. my dear.. PLS do NOT copy and paste the whole no. of ppl in the thread!

it's spamming..

read the first post regarding spamming.

ppl are complainging that our thread moves too fast for any useful information to be seen. so pls

and hyorin shld end up with kangin.. he treats her very well

and yul shld end up with cg's best fren - they will definitely look cool together

Guest donilpark

while i agree that i dun hate the HR character, nevetheless she has done some 'unforgivable' things

eg. the self-initiated rendevous in thailand and kissing the married Crown Prince.

her active & intentional persistence in calling/meeting up with Shin one-on-one causes so much discord for our ChaeShin couple - its really not acceptable!

i find her character pitiful...

she thot the Palace would never agree to her & Shin together considering her circumstances

then she finds her beloved betrothed to someone as or even more undeserving than herself!

and while she harbours hope of a reconciliation, she falls prey somewhat willingly into MoToot's conspiracy

then she finds she has lost integrity along with her ballerina dream.

she's left with nothing it seems!

it all boils down to her inability to accept that her reality has changed, she can no longer influence to retrieve it back!

she should just accept that reality and stop living in her past.

To me, the worst thing she's done is the suicide attempt.

Other than that, I don't really see how she deserves to be called evil... If one says annoying, then I might understand, even though I don't necessarily agree with it. But evil?

Not just about Hyorin, but in general.

Because I'm wondering if my concept of evil is completely different from what others think of it as.

okay i've wondered about this. but i know that hyorin is actually poor and that her teacher is paying for her lessons and what not.

but what's up with the whole "club" thing? do you need money to be in the club or something? since they go horseback riding, and do all those other things those rich kids do

i think the polo club belongs to the royal..

and shin invited her into the club when they were together..

all of shin's frens falls under the title royalty as well..

and hyorin is evil because.. she plans with yul's mum to break shin and cg up?

she wants to be the 2nd camilia.. 0.o which is freakin lame

Guest trendy

is it just me or is everybody over talking about shin's naked body damn that's crazy. i can't wait to see what happens tomorrow, ratings would probably be soaring, hopefully...

A thought went through my mind when news of hyorin leaving from ep 20 onwards: what if they find a replacement for her? a girl even more evil and cunning than hyorin? with this new girl in the picture, season 1 will end with a cliffhanger between shin, cg and new girl *pulls hair* :blink:

i will so kill the PDs if they end season 1 with a cliffhanger :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edit-

I don't think they can find a new person to take over the antagonist role so fast eh? so maybe it's just me thinking too much. maybe the last 4 episode will be focused on yul and his evil evil mom. :phew:

Reading your post gave me a nasty shivering thought. :ph34r: I doubt that they would put a new character to replace HR in the 'Season 2'

I don't understand all of Hyorin hating that has been going on ever since day one.

Hyorin has never actively attempted to tear Shin and Chaegyeong apart by some kind of deceit or force. (she doesn't have any power anyway)

Maybe it's because I'm a guy so I don't understand female psychology here. (most of you are girls, right?)

I don't hate her, I DISLIKE her. I mean first she leaves shin and decides to come back when he's married to CG. It irritates me when she tries to get Shin back. I think she knows that Shin started to like CG a while ago, but she won't admit defeat. She'll leave in the end, when she's tired of trying? Ehh, I don't know. She desprately tried to get Shin's attention with suicide. To me, that's as low as a girl can get. Her story and family background is pitiful, I admit that. I do feel sorry on how she remembers her past with Shin, but she has to accept reality that Shin likes CG. I don't understand why at first she wouldn't give up on Shin, because that one guy that drives her home [i don't know his name] Shin's friend is soo nice to her and he really likes her. She should just like him and give up on Shin ;D

i think the polo club belongs to the royal..

and shin invited her into the club when they were together..

all of shin's frens falls under the title royalty as well..

and hyorin is evil because.. she plans with yul's mum to break shin and cg up?

she wants to be the 2nd camilia.. 0.o which is freakin lame

what do you mean by that Shin's friends falls under the title of royalty? because they are all from very rich families or because they are actual royalty but minor ones?

Guest echoRy

KNYCZXSH- thanx for the spot trans.

Jolee- really nice of u to do a summary, probably took a bit.

TELLSSS- hope u feel better...and hope u don't faint sweetie.

-JiHyo won't be on past ep 20?! hmmm, i have mixed feelings about that but

hey if it means more peace n love between ChaeShin...i'm game!

Hey PandaBear <3 2pm there, u must be in school then?

and thank u to the iyagi CB for episode 17!

*don't quote an incredibly long post just to say thanx at the end* RULE

Guest cilik

gilerkd, the screencaps you requested (i don't want them cramming the page, so click on the thumbnails for bigger versions):

wifey-feeding-hubby scene:

vlcsnap-10321255.th.jpg vlcsnap-10321121.th.jpg vlcsnap-10321171.th.jpg vlcsnap-10321333.th.jpg vlcsnap-10321361.th.jpg

evil-yul-eating-shin-sashimi scene:

vlcsnap-10322062.th.jpg vlcsnap-10322150.th.jpg vlcsnap-10322184.th.jpg

EDIT: Pika, i saw your post below. kekekke...i was thinking the same thing...that's why i called it evil-yul-eating-shin-sashimi. hehhehe >3<

Guest insideMYheart

18 long preview

Anyone know what the conversation going back & forth between Hyorin & Shin infront of everyone after they toasted is about?

Guest Pikachu

Anyone know what the conversation going back & forth between Hyorin & Shin infront of everyone after they toasted is about?

someone mentioned that Hyo Rin stopped Shin frmo drinking champagne since it contained peaches, which he was allergic to. something like that. :o

i did not hate hyorin in the beginning. I was more neutral as she's not a bad character in the manhwa.

The scene at Shin's birthday party was the turning point for me. When the three stooges made fun of CG with her english skills, she does not have to join them (with a smug look on her at that!). And her behaviour at the party was just not acceptable! The way she sticks to Shin as if she's still his girlfriend. Hello.. He's married for heaven sake. Talking about that, I am also mad at Shin. He did not defend CG at all when his friends were saying that the seat belong to Hyorin. And he did not exactly push hyorin away during the party.

Another thing that I hate about hyorin is the fact that she is a Camillia wannabe. *deep breath* don't make me go into the third-party scenario. I absolutely hate third party is any relationship. Some may say CG is the thirt party between Shin and hyorin as these two were together in the first place. But Shin married CG and so if hyorin comes between them, then she's the third party.

Some may feel her story is pitiful and all but hey, she's the one who gave him up in the first place because she feels her dream is more impt than him.

In addition, the scene for tonight's episode, the i-know-shin-better-than-you-because-i-know-he's-allergic-to-peach. Urgh. :ph34r:

So tell me, why would I not hate Hyorin? (at least I stop calling her ho toot now). But then again, it may be just because i have zero tolerance to third party in a relationship.

Guest q12345

yeah~that is lik waYyy scary. i wonder if he likes sashimi.. -.-

i hope in season 2 - he will fall for Cg's best friend? the one with the specs.. i think they will look kinda of cute together..

the manhwa, there is another girl yul's mum got to distract him lOlx..

but we haven know the ending for the manhwa yet.

and the set is verYYyy costly. there was an interview on that.

and yeah. excluding the clothes and the actors.. the set alone cost.. that much... which is WOW with a captial W.

for the hyorin part in the hotel : she just mentioned things about the bus tickets they placed under the tree in the past. and she was sorry for the trouble she caused him.. etc etc.. some lame stuff.. i mean if she was sorry why the heck did she ate those pills IN SCH?

arhg. and she did mentioned that she will let shin go to cg...

but shin mentioned something too late.. no idea what he means..

but hyorin is giving up on shin.. she told yul's mad mum that she is giving up.

and also when she saw cg in the palace... she told cg not to ever lose shin and she left.. cg was kinda in shock. keke

I think Shin said that she's taken it too far. Not 100% sure but it's a guess.

Archived