[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yes, that does fit the story, but then I kind of wish she'd stay and finish with the rest of the cast. Great, who are they gonna get to play the "mean" girl now? I think the things with Hyorin and Shin have begun to resolve themselves, all that is left is our lovely Yul who is going after Chae and the fight for the throne.

Song Ji Hyo did a great job for this role and for that I give her "4 thumbs up" (forgot who said that)! Good luck on her movie.

Shout out to our lovely Admin: soomp!, welcome back!

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

Song Jihyo is dropping out of the show at episode 20.

That's too bad.

It can never be good when a character just drops out in the middle.

What a shame...

wait??? where did you read that song juhyo is dropping out???? WHY? they can drop right during the filming??? then whos gonna be the "other lover"??? keke... im asking so many questions... :P

btw... this epi wasnt the greatest but it did tie up some knots... and i REALLY think that yul is shin's half brother... b/c yuls mom and shins dad were talking about how they use to meet up there ALL the time. i wouldnt doubt if they.. you know... :S *sigh* i REALLY feel sorry for shin's mom. its funnie how she relates to yul, hyorin and CG. if i was shin's mom i would have CUSSED hyorin out but instead she took the high road and was REALLY understnad nad stufff. i think hyorin really saw that shin's mom was genuine in her talk and that changed her heart. and hopefully shes seeing that yul's mom is getting REALLY evil. i think slowly everyone around her is realizing that... her partner in crime... remember that man?? she told him to go away and never return b/c hse didnt want people finding out about them and their conspiracy!!! and he seemed shocked that she would do that to him... YES people!!! yul's mom is TROUBLE!!!!

also shin's dad's a JERK. im really glad that shin didnt follow his dad footsteps on not learning to open his heart ot his wife. even though shin is a jerk i can see how he would have gotten that from. shins dad IS not the greatest of the examples. and shin's dad is an IDIOT. he needs to realize that yul's mom DOES NOT love him anymore. gosh!!! and OOH!!! remember the part where the halmama said she still had faith in SHIN??? man yul's mom was PEEVED!!!! keke... YES!!!

keke... so that was my little talk of today's epi... cnat wait for tomorrow!! OMG!!! its gonna be effin HILARIOUS!!!! keke... very dramatic!!!

Guest starrysmile

aww.......song jihyo's leaving? her character pisses me off a lot but it really adds to the story (spices things up a lot). even if she won't be in part 2 she should finish out part 1...

Guest lilcuteeguh

i hate it when the series goesl ike that/ like in the middle someone drops out.. are they gonna replace her with someone? or is she just gonna drop out like something happen to her or something?!

Song Jihyo is dropping out of the show at episode 20.

That's too bad.

It can never be good when a character just drops out in the middle.

What a shame...

ARHHHHHH serious???????????

she is droppin out WHY?

i mean her character is so irritatin but it isnt goong w/o her?

is this a rumor or waD?

We can't call it dropping out, if you read what donilpark wrote she only signed on for the 20 eps that was suppose to be the entire series. No one knew they were going to extend it, and no one knew there was going to be a second season, so like I said in one of my earlier posts lost in this thread, the cast probably already had other activities lined up for after the drama ended...with the original 20 eps. Now with the extension and the additional season, all the actors will have to make some changes to accomodate themselves for "Goong".

Guest donilpark

Yeah. I'm not blaming her.

I wonder if they couldn't find some way to make her appear till the end or at least until episode 22 or something...

Like just filming all of her parts before she leaves... I guess they have not enough time.

It's sad.

dude, the more i think about season two, the more i keep feeling that goongs going to fail.

i dont know why, but im so against this whole season two idea..

what if it doesnt go well...

anyhoo, i was watching section TV entertainment news, and there was a section on JOO JI HOON and han hyo joo making a CF together

and the reporter was like "don't u think CK and Hyorin are gonna be jealous?"

and jjh said, "Ck went to cheat on me with yul"

or something like that

'

it was cute. ^_^

O.O No HR in 'Season 2; Ep21 - Ep24' Now that I find out she won't be in it, it's gonna be like missing a piece of the puzzle to Goong. Maybe the PD might replace HR with some other girl :blink: Thanks to those who posted the Ep.18 previews. I was laughing soo hard in the end, that I had to cover my mouth before my dad comes out and yells at me. I can't wait to watch ep.17 and ep.18 xD

Guest lilcuteeguh

do u guys think that in the second season, would they continue where they left off in the 1st season or start a new story?just a guess.. i hope that they can continue the story though...! it'll be all weird if they start off new

Guest rukia05

dang!

so many peopole reply this post!! i can't even find where i wrote something yesterday!

what are the recent subs that's out now???

are there any with subs for ep 15 and up on youtube>?????

THANKS

Guest donilpark

It seems highly unlikely that they will do a completely new story.

You know, kinda like alternate universe? (think of the comic Aeon Flux)

In any case, the old cast will be returning and they are considering a few options about the storyline. The most probable seems like the story in University.

But they've also mentioned the possibility of the story of former generation. (which I highly doubt they will do)

Guest CarolineKIM

AHH IM DOWLOADING THE NEW EP. cant remeber what number :] cant waiit. wow i see soomp! browsing this thread o.o

ARHHHHHH serious???????????

she is droppin out WHY?

i mean her character is so irritatin but it isnt goong w/o her?

is this a rumor or waD?

lol we all couldn't stand her while she was on the show

and as soon as there's something saying that she won't

stay on for the rest of the season, we all are sad. =p

OMG i loooooved when shin squeezed cg to death!

the music surged up and everything,

it made it that much more romantic!!

dude, the more i think about season two, the more i keep feeling that goongs going to fail.

i dont know why, but im so against this whole season two idea..

what if it doesnt go well...

anyhoo, i was watching section TV entertainment news, and there was a section on JOO JI HOON and han hyo joo making a CF together

and the reporter was like "don't u think CK and Hyorin are gonna be jealous?"

and jjh said, "Ck went to cheat on me with yul"

or something like that

'

it was cute. ^_^

REALLy which intertainment news IS THAT!

i want to watch.

probably he means that Eh is always with KJH for activities. kekeke

and i think she dropping out at 20 is not bad an idea too..

probably some peace for CG and SHIN

Guest Pikachu

^ Yes, that does fit the story, but then I kind of wish she'd stay and finish with the rest of the cast. Great, who are they gonna get to play the "mean" girl now?

You're forgetting Mo Toot, Jess. She's enough to play 2 Hyo Rin's in a show. :B :phew:

Guest leesterrr

no HR, eh? :tears: i wish she would finish "SEASON 1" with the cast...but i guess she has more important stuff to do...i was backlogging, but i can't seem to find an eppie. 18 preview. is there an eppie.18 preview??? if there is one and someone finds it that would be great!~ :wub:

Archived