[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Bebot

qzkiv9.jpg

[HQ] Palace EP17

download

Thank you so much!!! Downloading NOW!!

Ok, but did anyone heared Shin screaming?? I'm sorry, but doesn't he screams like a girl! :D It was so funny! For someone who's cool and proper all the time, this is an extremely funny moment! :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, if you have seen the behind the scenes or interviews with JJH (i can't remember which... i think it was mnet) anyway, he was saying how the PD was telling him to lose some weight, probably cause it'd make him look younger or something along those lines... he shouldn't have though... but i guess a job is a job...

Really?! Hmm.. I guess it does make him look younger, but bleh, he looks sexier when meatier. :P

Ep.17 wasn't the best, but it was enjoyable, especially towards the end at Yul's party. Shin and CG are just adorable when together. I wonder what CG said during lunch that made Shin throw a death glare at her (after stuffing his face with that lettuce wrap)? lol. And did you see the way she pinched his cheek? Or tried to, rather. lol.

Guest brighterthansunshine

sophendo you're awesome. all hail our goong goddess. :D

word lol im totally like jumping up and down right now going insane cuz im so estatic. whoa..those last couple of screencaps...really interesting haha

Guest laceytam

can someone translete the scene of epi.17

when cg and shin go to their room and what does cg write on the paper??

and the eating scene (i thought when cg force shin to eat something)

and the scene when they discuss about that cg should with shin in a room together

thanks

Guest ROCKWITHU

I uploaded Ep 17 the 159 mb one, that I downloaded from iyagi's cb. Its a YSI link, but I encrypted it so it would last longer and not get blocked as fast. All I ask is please DO NOT QUOTE the link, DO NOT HOTLINK the link, and if you download from my link at least SAY A THANK YOU. :)

Goong Ep 17 (159 mb) ~ Link got blocked already. And from seeing like 39 people dling from my link, I see no thanks. :angry:

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE OR HOTLINK MY LINK!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Telly

wow, so many caps and spoilers already =o

*must resist backlogging*

anyways, those screencaps of yul are so sad; it doesn't look too good of a birthday for our dearest yully =|

oh well, at least we get to see kang in's cleavage =p

theimperialhouseholde17korhdtv.jpg

>> creds to yahoo! korea

oh wells, i'm off for the rest of the day, my lovelies!

i'm sick and i think i might faint soon =o

see you all tomorrow <3

Guest haydee

At this point in the series CG needs to let Yul know he doesnt have a chance with her. Although in a way I can understand she realy likes Yul as a freind since his been there for her, but given the tense circumstances of tommorows episode I am HOPING she snaps out of it and realizes that she needs to set Yul straight. Even if Yul becomes King, CG wont be with him in the way he wants. I mean given that fact that Yul is sopposed to be her freind his gotta see she would rather not be living a palace life, at least not with him and not like that. Ugh! Its frustraiting and sad to see CG clueless and Yul pinning like a love sick puppy. Next episode looks like things are gonna come to an ugly scene.

Guest lilcuteeguh

spoilers.. warning!!

lol... it ws so funny whencg came in and saw shin's everything.. haha.. they both just started screaming..lol

oh wells, i'm off for the rest of the day, my lovelies!

i'm sick and i think i might faint soon =o

see you all tomorrow <3

Telly I hope you get better soon, dear!! :)

jina_bing_bang, I agree with you.. I was really shocked when she even said thank you to CG.. Knowing her all this time, I wasn't expecting that kind of gesture from her, at least not to CG. <_<

Guest lilcuteeguh

all good qualities episodes are on clubbox.. anyone good at explaining how to download using clubbox?

Guest insideMYheart

all good qualities episodes are on clubbox.. anyone good at explaining how to download using clubbox?

There is a Clubbox Tutorial in the Troubleshooting subforum of the Tech forum.

I hope Hyorin is true to her word about giving up Shin and accepting the Shin/CG pairing.

Guest <3 Michelle

I was at my friend all day today.. OMG i want to go home so bad cuz i want to watch this.. thank you sophendo for the YSI link.. they are alot of them..

Guest kitsune714

Thanks to all the uploaders--gracejen, I dl-ed the 92MB file earlier today, but thank you for taking the time to put up your link. Much appreciated. :)

Guest shabashindy

Wow. So many spolers already!

HAHAHA I just really love this MUHAHAHA.

I really think that YEH's acting skills really got better along the way.

I remember the first time I saw goong Im like....

WOW... she cant act.

but shes REALLY imporving!

GO YEH

Guest its_GINALEE

uh i have a question.

is yul up to something? cus throughout ep.17 .. hes always talking to elders and it seems so serious but they use such hard words. i dont get.

can someone explain what he talks about?

Archived