[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest NindiY

I'm always late during thesedays....I Wanna see it!!! I really like Eunhye... and want to see it so much.... forall of you who have uploaded the vidoes.... thank you very much for sharing them^^

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amane86

Ah~! I love yul~!

HAhaha! i mean.. he was driving slowly following CG's car to make sure she's okay while driving???

**Protecting her!**

So sweet!

I cant stop laughing when CG drive! hahahah!

Guest narutaru

Yul just really loves CG and he can't breath and live without her. It must be soo hard knowing that she only loves Shin who go everything that Yul lost.

MAN!! I want this episode now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I don't think Hyorin is that bad. She really loves Shin, and it makes her do bad things. Also since she is young, it is easy for Queen Cow to manipulate her.

I don't think the would have been much of a future between Shin and Hyorin. I think they would have gotten bored.

When I saw how Hyorin thought of herself as Camila it made me angry. Angry because even though Camila got Charles, many people go hurt. If Hyorin ended stealing Shin from CG , they would have to live with the fact that this would most likely kill CG. Shin was away for a while and CG almost starved herself!!!

Guest kyotoji

hahahah... all CG's friends are so afraid of her driving skills... not even 1 give her support ... :P

Woo... now this scene - she is driving so smoothly...

and Yul is behind her... he seems to "enjoy" himself by able to be back-to-back with CG without the presence of Shin.

Guest lavenderorchid

It is very funny to see the way cg drives.Very scary.Where Shin?I just see CG with her friend.I see him now.Now they are arranging the hotel room.Hehehe :P I think CG doesn't want to be in the same room with Shin.CG is feeding Shin.How sweet.Everone was looking.

Guest laujasmine

haha..... that was hillarous..... cg's frens sreamed here n there as if they were in a rollercoaster ride.... :D

anyway, why is HR being interviewed????

Guest Jolee

Oh this is cute ! I think Kang Hyun the ever helpful CG-Shin match-maker has just told CG that she should share a room with Shin since he is her husband .. righ in front of Yul .. Everyone went off to their rooms leaving Shin, Yul and CG. Shin swung his key in his hand and told CG .. Let's go . then pulled her along !!! with Yul just staring .. poor Yul !

Guest amane86

Shin is having hard time now.. T.T

he draw CG... omg..

he really loves her.. and he has to be sad for his bday... T.T

Omg.. dont tell me it's going to end soon..

i got a feeling the shin naked part coming out SOON!

**slap myself**

Guest kyotoji

Ahhh... the naked scene by Shin going to start soon...

wooo... be continued tomorrow...

hmmm.. why not show today... i cannot watch tomorrow online... :(

Guest lavenderorchid

he draw CG... omg..

**slap myself**

yes i think so too.CG now are hiding in the closet. :DI can't wait.

Guest charles0702

he draw CG... omg..

**slap myself**

who's drawing a pic of cg. is it shin and why is he having a hard time.. couldn't watch it live.. :(

edit.. someone already answered who drew the pix

Guest lavenderorchid

he draw CG... omg..

**slap myself**

yes i think so too.CG now are hiding in the closet. :DI can't wait.Shin is taking off his shirt.It end now.Can't hardly wait for tomorrow ep.

Archived