[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest echoRy

i think HR didn't point out to shin (abt his allergy?) on purpose, she has that innocent (oh, i remember) look when she said that, doesn't seem to me that she's scheming to show CG or anyone else how well she knew shin... for this i give her the benefit of the doubt :lol:

** still halfway thru the preview **

here's my mirror link for preview 18

u are way nicer than i Rebby :D . even with my feeling for Hyorin taking a tremendous turn, i think she continued to talk about whatever she was talking about, to show-off.

maybe at first when she pointed out the allergy, it was innocent, but did she need to continue? <_<:)

lolxxxooo i love love love this cap!

bathroomcap4np.jpg

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think HR didn't point out to shin (abt his allergy?) on purpose, she has that innocent (oh, i remember) look when she said that, doesn't seem to me that she's scheming to show CG or anyone else how well she knew shin... for this i give her the benefit of the doubt :lol:

** still halfway thru the preview **

here's my mirror link for preview 18

i think she mentioned somehting about peach?

that shin is allegy to it.

then shin asked is it?

everyone said ya.

then hyorin has some lousy expression.. so smug.. poor cg

u are way nicer than i Rebby :D . even with my feeling for Hyorin taking a tremendous turn, i think she continued to talk about whatever she was talking about, to show-off.

maybe at first when she pointed out the allergy was innocent, but did she need to continue? <_<:)

lolxxxooo i love love love this cap!

bathroomcap4np.jpg

hahahah! i get your point! i paused my preview when i wrote that.. :ph34r:

after her elaboration i retract my sentence - she's still guilty, woahaha!!

Guest tiffany

First time posting on this thread. Many thanks for all the uploads, translations and photos so far. Wanted to contribute something in return and had uploaded ep 18 preview. Ddin't realise there were so many already. Oh well, might as well share it or it will be wasted...

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Z5K4RZ1VCGT70G51S4A0GJCFF

Looking forward to the show..... :P

Guest chigurl

Aish...

Didn't mean to spam but I wasn't able to edit my earlier post to add this mirror.

PREVIEW FOR EPPY 18

DOWNLOAD

All credits to dolla of koreanwind

thank you so much for uploading..i was laughing so hard..its soooo funny how shin covers his chest first instead of his...you..know.. :phew:

heres my contribution..i uploaded it on youtube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G7tirVERTE

by wispa

1.皇帝有點想讓律當皇帝 孔內侍大驚

2.皇后說這輩子希望皇帝向她敞開心房但是沒有

她好像打算不再期待了

她希望至少她跟皇帝的孩子當皇帝

3.律在生日派對說自己沒朋友 彩京說現在有我們啊

4.信要喝的酒有某種成分 孝琳要信不能喝 他會過敏

5.孝琳提以前跟信的留學夢

信說對呀以前有那個夢

但是現在有比那個夢想更重要的事情

(他好像是說 如果要去會帶....某人去..)

[ Last edited by wispa on 2006-3-8 at 08:37 ]

———★ 轉載本站內容請註明出處,韓朝風韓流論壇koreanwind.net ★———

信沒有去扶彩京 是因為他聽到害怕的事情

大家在聊未來的夢想吧

彩京說也想要有夢想之類的

信怕彩京想離宮了.........

嗯嗯....類似這種的....

this is from chinese forum

1. the king suggested to the assistant that perhaps yul would be a better crown prince.. obvious the assistant says NO>

2. The queen mentioned that she waited all her life for the king to open his heart to her but with no avail. so she decided not to wait anymore. She just hope that he allows their child to become king.

3. Yul mentioned on his bdae party that he doesnt have any friends.. cg said : U have us.

4. Ho-ttoot mentioned that the champagne has peach in it. shin will get allegies after drinking it.

5. hotoot mentioned to shin regarding his dream to go overseas. Shin said yes, that was his dream. but there is something more important now. (he mentioned even if he wants to bring someone along it will be someone... i think probably CG...)

shin didnt go and help cg when she fell is because he was afraid.

everyone was talking about the ambition of the crown princess..

cg mentioned something like she has something she wants to do as well.

shin was afraid that cg might leave the palace.

etc

ok, one more:

Youtube link

** edit **

opps, chigurl beat me to it :lol:

i think i'm gonna break my thousand post record before goong ends... :ph34r:

are the shin campers drooling when shin step out of the shower?! :ph34r: nice legs there :lol:

**amanda stuffing tissue into her nose.. nose bleeding

lOlx.. shin camper here rebby~i am so dying.. i mean... he is so darn hot but i think he is on the skinny side.. he shld eat more!!!!! i cant wait for the behind the scenes.. i bet it will be so darn funny bwteen JJh and EH

Guest sesami

Help please!!

I get this message when I try to register with iMBC. Can someone please help me translate what it's the content please?

Thanks very much!

Sesami

sesami (sesami) 님 iMBC 회원등록 신청이 접수 되었습니다.

등록 처리 후 확인 메일을 보내드리겠습니다. 등록 처리때 까지는 iMBC회원이 아니므로 서비스 이용이 제한됩니다.

iMBC 메일링 서비스 신청

시사회, 방청권 이벤트 등 iMBC에서 발행하는 다양한 소식을 가장 빠르게 받아보실 수 있습니다.

아래의 체크박스에 체크하시면, 선택하신 뉴스레터를 이메일로 받아보실 수 있습니다.

iMBC 엔터테인먼트 테마진 (방송/연예/음악/영화/게임 등 종합 엔터테인먼트 e매거진)

부정기 메일(iMBC 제휴사에서 마련하는 다양한 이벤트 안내를 받아보실 수 있습니다)

Guest amane86

by wispa

———★ 轉載本站內容請註明出處,韓朝風韓流論壇koreanwind.net ★———

信沒有去扶彩京 是因為他聽到害怕的事情

大家在聊未來的夢想吧

彩京說也想要有夢想之類的

信怕彩京想離宮了.........

嗯嗯....類似這種的....

etc

Let me explain it more clearer.

Shin didnt go help Cg when she fall bcuz he heard something which makes him afraid.

Then everybody was talking about their Dreams.. ambition.

Cg said that she also has something that she wants to do.

(but in the chinese above written is Cg say she also wants to have somekind of a dream like that.. i think it's about going overseas (mayb))

Then Shin was afraid that Cg might leave the palace.

hhmmp.

**amanda stuffing tissue into her nose.. nose bleeding

lOlx.. shin camper here rebby~i am so dying.. i mean... he is so darn hot but i think he is on the skinny side.. he shld eat more!!!!! i cant wait for the behind the scenes.. i bet it will be so darn funny bwteen JJh and EH

i'd been nosebleeding since the day i joined the shin camp :lol:

i wonder if YEH really gotta stare *there* during their filming... won't it be like so embarrassing? and what did JJH wear :vicx:think HyunBin admitted he was totally naked during his shower scene in MNIKSS

hope the ratings for GOONG would surpass the 30% mark today!!

Guest laceytam

can someone translete the preview of episode 18???

when cg burns her fingers ( or something like that)

Very nice thread, soon enough it'll reach 240983093840 pages! XD

I accidentally saw this show on tv, and I enjoyed watching it! Unfortunately I forgot when I saw it, so I can't really go watch it again. Does anybody know when it's on in KSCI (So. Cal, CH 18)?

Let me explain it more clearer.

Shin didnt go help Cg when she fall bcuz he heard something which makes him afraid.

Then everybody was talking about their Dreams.. ambition.

Cg said that she also has something that she wants to do.

(but in the chinese above written is Cg say she also wants to have somekind of a dream like that.. i think it's about going overseas (mayb))

Then Shin was afraid that Cg might leave the palace.

hhmmp.

hmm, i don't think i am satisfied with this 'explanation' for not helping CG.

Hello, your wife hurt her hand with the candle, fell down and you can't even lift your butt from the chair??? No matter how shocked and afraid of your wife having her-so-called-dream, that's something in the future. Shouldn't you at least make an effort of helping her when she's hurt NOW?

when CG bit her tounge, Yul was the first one to give her assistance (although Shin made the move first). He got up immediately when he saw she got hurt. Shin should take some lesson from that episode. Sheesh. I am kinda pissed with Shin right now. :fury:

etc

hmm... :huh: so shin was afraid CG might leave the palace thus he didn't help her get up when she fell down?pahboh Shin!!!if only he can let her know that he,too,cares for her... cannot wait to watch epi17 later on...almost less than 4 hours to go...and like angeline,i couldn't stop laughing when CG saw shin naked! :lol: thanks so much liquidfir for the explanations and the translations from the chinese forum. :D i really wish Shin would let CG know that he loves her already before epi20 comes around.... :excl:

Guest CoffeeCraze

thanks to all the people who gave the link for ep 18 preview. will comment once the d/l is finished.

OMYGoongness! LOL! I wasn't gonna post till tomorrow, but after checking the preview (thanks Dee! and Rebby for the youtube upload), can't stop laughing at the last part... puahahaha...

MBC really likes to give us a lil heart-attack every single week with this roller-coaster stimulation wed-heaven, thursday-hell episodes.

We ask for skinship and another (possibly, hot) hapbang, but look at what we're about to get now? XD

That kingdaddy really needs to be smack real hard now, and this time I really mean it with a brick or a frying-pan or sumthin' <_<

geesh... how could he even doubt his own son???

Poor hwang-hu... must be feeling like hell living with a hubby like that, and now seeing her own husband not in favor of their own son. *sigh*

Kang In needs to slap Hyorin to awaken her right about now.

How many times does Shin need to say it or hint it over to her so that she'll get it that there is absolutely NO future for her and Shin. I mean,.. how dumb the girl can be? argh B)

*meanie mode set ON*

oh and CG,... *sigh* I'm kinda disappointed at her now...

She should know better that Shin will get jealous at the sight of her and Yul together, not to mention if she keeps on saying "gwen ja nah?" with such affectionate tone of voice. And Shin also,.... why... in the goong world does he need to talk with hyorin in private like that?? and, aren't they all among friends and their 'significant other" (yes, I'm referring Kang In as hyorin's potential significant other lolz). and rainbowbrite pointed the very same thought I had in mind. It's sad to see him just sitting down like that while eyeing them with such jealousy-eyes... *sigh* he needs to act on his jealousy like usual, rather than being like this.

Now Yul.... *deep sigh* Yul Goon is just hopeless :P he's so hopelessly and helplessly blinded by love towards CG and no man can save him rather than the cupid and Kang Hyun (I hope). *grins*

OK girls.... now, tell me again why should I be more positive and open-minded to watch ep 17-18?

o yeah... that hilarious "Shin no panty" scene is definitely the highlight for this week.

*waves to all you lovelies.... i'm goin' to bed. Can't wait to read all of you guys' spoilers for tonite's episode....

countdown: 3 hours and 10 more minutes.....*

Guest echoRy
and like angeline,i couldn't stop laughing when CG saw shin naked! :lol: thanks so much liquidfir for the explanations and the translations from the chinese forum. :D i really wish Shin would let CG know that he loves her already before epi20 comes around.... :excl:

hehehe, i'm still laughing! and u know what, if Chae was so freaked out, why didn't she cover her face?!!!

instead she looks directly *there* and points! :lol:

it's like his *ahem* is about to charge at her and she doesn't know what to do...LMAO!

and about Shin not getting up to help his wife, i didn't like it either but i'm too busy laughing

to be annoyed at him right now...aahhh fastforward button PLEASE! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived