[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest DallasE

OMG it's so funnie!!!

then the last scene is Cg stuck in the closet. -.-

then when she thought shin is not around she came out and right infront of her is a NAKED.. NAKEd.. NAKED SHIN.

and she starts screaming and he starts screaming and covers his.. ehemm.. -0.- LOLX

edited : he screams and grabs the towel around his neck to cover his ehem.. -.-

cg was still screaming away point at shin's ehem -.- PUHAHAHHAHA

PUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm laughing my butt off at the ending of the preview!!!

The most HILARIOUS scene todate!!!

ChaeGyung seems to be screaming,gasping, hyperventilating all at once....

Gotta go see again

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no idea!! she was crawling around hidding? lOlx.. probably another funnie scene

crawling...man...why playing hide & seek...?? :lol:

is it becoz she's trying to run away go hiding b4 starting the betting game with Shin in the bedroom; who to get undress if lose the bet...?? (which some1 mentioned it earlier on the few pages back)..news translated from chinese)

Ep18 definitely break the 30%++ rating. :P

We wanted skinship but DANG! Couldn't we prepare ourselves first? A little warning?? But OMG, I'mma be laughing like crazy. Great, now I can't go to sleep!

Since Chae's seen Shin "undressed", he is so gonna get his revenge!

OMG it's so funnie!!!

but the first 6 mins of the 7 mins preview is so saddening..

-.-hyorin is a TOOT. no kidding. and shin's frens are losers. seriously.

They drank champagne.. and hyorin stops shin from drinking it because he is allegic to it? I think. i didnt quite catch that part.

but hyorin said that infront of everyone.. tryin to prove that she knows more about shin.. poor cg looked so blur

cg had a fall and yul catches her.

shin = very very jealous.

(even though yul is obsess.. but i still think he treats her better..)

Hyorin and shin has a talk but i think shin rejected her thoughts about they going overseas together. U go shin! rock on.

then the last scene is Cg stuck in the closet. -.-

then when she thought shin is not around she came out and right infront of her is a NAKED.. NAKEd.. NAKED SHIN.

and she starts screaming and he starts screaming and covers his.. ehemm.. -0.- LOLX

edited : he screams and grabs the towel around his neck to cover his ehem.. -.-

cg was still screaming away point at shin's ehem -.- PUHAHAHHAHA

omg, i was refraining from posting ANYTHING after the mod warning :wacko: but i had to now!!

gosh, the previews and everything, i can't watch it from work now :tears: but thanks for the gist of it amanda! think i'm gonna book a taxi & rush home again today!! :sweatingbullets:

i can't imagine CG pointing at his * :lol:

Guest yenfung83

nope. not out. pls check first post on the first page on where to look for subs.

www.d-addicts.com

if it isnt out there. then it isnt out at all

We wanted skinship but DANG! Couldn't we prepare ourselves first? A little warning?? But OMG, I'mma be laughing like crazy. Great, now I can't go to sleep!

Since Chae's seen Shin "undressed", he is so gonna get his revenge!

OMG! That scene is gonna be so funny! Shin is just tooo cute there covering up his jewels like that! :P CG ain't be thinking about just his back anymore!

They gotta do the "Thrilling World Beneath the Bubbles" scene now! I'm mean I could see it happening now since he is the type that would want revenge (and he'll probably get it too)!

Thank you so much for uploading the preview!

Guest echoRy

puahahaha! PoohBear - i hope he get's "revenge" on Chae too. can u imagine,

how crazy she would get!!! lolxxoo or maybe they'll make the bathtub scene, his "revenge".

Rebby- wish i could somehow get u home fast so u could rip the preview for us :D ...

*sigh* guess we'll all just have to bite our tongues and wait!

---edit--- :w00t:DEE, thank u sssoooo much :excl:

Guest DallasE

Aish...

Didn't mean to spam but I wasn't able to edit my earlier post to add this mirror.

PREVIEW FOR EPPY 18

DOWNLOAD

All credits to dolla of koreanwind

Guest echoRy

ROTFLMAO!

oh my gosh, that is one of the funniest things i've ever seen!

Chae's poiting at his *ahem* like it was gonna come after her or something...lolxxxooo

aahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahaha!!! oh my god jesus christ superstar...

i can't stand it... :lol: i gotta see it again!

Guest amane86

YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO FAST FOR THE PREVIEW!

THANKS FOR IT!

well.. at least there is a warm hearted moment between shin and CG every episod~!

Damn.. that ho-toot- just cant stop can she???

and that mo-toot- too!!

Well, i had already suspected why mo-toot was being thrown out of the palace when it was mention from the starting of the episod.

If Yul and Shin are real brothers... then.. i think Yul is going to have a very hard time! ><"

Anyway, GO SHIN AND CG!!

Guest beautifulxmess

ROOOOOFLLLL!!! OMG..thanks guys for the preview..i'm taken by complete surprise.....never expected this to be included!!

LOL..the scene was just priceless....CG was like 'AHHHHHH-pause-AHHHHHH-pause-AHHHHH-points at Shin's thing'

bwahahaaaa...yoon eun hye's expression...*kills herself laughing*

Guest vignette

PREVIEW FOR EPPY 18

LAUGH till you drop!!!

DOWNLOAD

All credits to dolla of koreanwind

DallasE, thanks for the link, I'm downloading it now. How can I wait for Friday morning for the upload of epi 18. That scene is hilarious. Now that she's seen "it" I'm wishing the honeymoon will finally be consumated.

o man thank u for the previews!

hahaha

the king needs to get a whack on the head, cus he doesnt know whats good for the palace...

i feel so bad for the queen...she just wants to see shin on the throne...and the king might not even do that for her

and stupid hyorin for acting like she knows shin more.

and stupid shin...for not getting up on his feet to help chaekyung when she fell.

HELLO? get more jealous! act!

and the final part

hahahah thats just self-explanatory

hahahahahaha

Archived