[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest leesterrr

sweetie, can i get the site of the forum please?

---then that means, Chae will utter those words in the manhwa that made me laugh a crazy hyaena!

"no panty" ROTFLMAO!!!

angeline, when i read that, it cracked me up so much! =) i really can't wait for tomorrow's eppie. with the preview and the translations it's making me go crazy. :P i just figured out how hard it is to catch up on 5 pages...thanks to everyone who posted the pictures, translations, and the preview link! =) gahm-sah-ham-ni-dahhh!!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest porcelet

Request

Anyone managed to d/l the chinese subbed Ep 16 by HJRX team? I already have the YYCAF version, want to watch the HJRX version.

I always download YYCAF version. Wat's the difference between the two??

Guest echoRy

i was looking at the flash preview for the umpteenth time and afterwards

i went to the pic section uploaded by fans.

i saw a photo of two people in the bathtub together...and for a sec my mind jumped to ChaeShin.

:rolleyes: it was a photo of Kim SunAh & GoYoo (?) in the movie S Diary... : :rolleyes: :

i can only surmise that the uploader was maybe saying they hoped the bathtub scene would be like that instead or something.

but yeah, i didn't realize my imagination was so dirty & perverted!

~~~can't wait...only what like 9 hrs to go?~~~

Guest leesterrr

but yeah, i didn't realize my imagination was so dirty & perverted!

lol ^^ it seems as if a lot of poeples' minds have become distorted because of GOONG. haha. when i read that translation i thought of the manhwa too~~ that part was hilarious in the manhwa. SHIN was totally freaked out when he saw her hiding under the table. it was a table, right? better go to sleep.

PEOPLE WHO WATCH IT LIVE::

give us tons of spoilers! :P it'll keep me awake for school.~~

I always download YYCAF version. Wat's the difference between the two??

yycaf is less accurate.. i understand abit of korean.. somethings they subbed is not exactly very right..

angeline.. u r not the only one..

i am waitin for skinship

Gee, dear, you're not alone! lol!

"You are...no panty?"

LOL!

For a strange reason I have a feeling that this will be included in the eppie tomorrow. I played with the little tid bit provided by our lovely "porcelet":

Since Chae and Shin have to share a room (I bet their friends are thinking what the heck could be going on), and like Porcelet had shared maybe they're be betting who'll get the bed? Keep in mind Shin might be mad at her? Or vice-versa so it is only safe to have one person in the bed? Okay okay, so loser of the bet will have to undress...(I have a feeling Shin thought of this), and of course in the end shin loses and starts stripping but just when he gets down to the last pieces of clothing (is he a boxers or brief guy) he changes the mood and tells Chae "aish, I'm going to shower" and this will be then, following the manga where Chae enters the bathroom?

lol, this is so different from the manhwa, do forgive cause my mind is like a wild fire right now.

Guest laceytam

Here you go:

If you live on the West Coast of US, it's starts live at 4:55 AM and East Coast of US is 7:55 AM.

hi i have download this program and i have click on the channel

and its already ready but i cant see anything on the screen

Guest V A L XD

I just saw the paid preview for epi.17 provide by bitterkoekjes.

I must say:

Shin in a club..ahaha. But who was that guy that came up and grabbed his shirt. If my korean is right, i heard he mention something about Hyorin? Like "what did you do to hyorin?" iono. Could it be Kang In since it was LQ i couldn't tell.

When CG was yelling at Shin..and she walks away and he holds her VERY tight that she can't breathe. Haha. Her driving scares me. I don't know whats going at that house they all met up at.

And the Mask Ball hehe, i think a lot of controvousal things would come up.

Hyorin is also invited into the palace, and the Queen [shin's mom] takes to her in just a friendly matter, that i got somewhat annoyed. She never seem to talk to CG like that. RAWRR!

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! :w00t:

--edit---

I believe that all of us have thought of something nasty or are perverts at least a couple of times during that drama! ahaha

Guest lavenderorchid

Is there anyone know how many hours different between Korea and Malaysia time?I want to watch today Goong live but I dunno when I should open my PC and watch.Malaysia time is +8 hour of GMT.Thanks. :wacko:

Guest uberquirkiness

what program? this is gonna be fun.

Guest porcelet

Is there anyone know how many hours different between Korea and Malaysia time?I want to watch today Goong live but I dunno when I should open my PC and watch.Malaysia time is +8 hour of GMT.Thanks. :wacko:

I live in S'pore and i watch Goong live at 8.55pm (S'pore time). We are 1 hour slower than korea. :)

Guest echoRy

:o wow! if i saw this here in canada, i would buy it.

doll7ne.th.jpg

---that was a great observation about Yul being behind Chae while they were all driving.

when Shin commented on his lateness, he gave him such a sarcastic type of expression.

as if saying "i was following ur wife u baboo!" or something---

and yes like jo said, give us spoilers peeps who watch it live...thanx in advance!

Pooh/Panda Bears- lolxxxooo yeah, i knew u 2 would be just as naughty!

Guest insideMYheart

Uhh, I'm not sure if anything is supposed to show now.. most people open the program when it's about to start.

what program? this is gonna be fun.

This program:

sew1zb.png

you cant record from webtv.just live veiwing.

Check this linkpage

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=274&st=1440

Guest V A L XD

doll7ne.th.jpg

---that was a great observation about Yul being behind Chae while they were all driving.

when Shin commented on his lateness, he gave him such a sarcastic type of expression.

and yes like jo said, give us spoilers peeps who watch it live...thanx in advance!

These kind of doll's scare me.

Guest lavenderorchid

I live in S'pore and i watch Goong live at 8.55pm (S'pore time). We are 1 hour slower than korea. :)

Thanks porcelet. :D

I just saw the paid preview for epi.17 provide by bitterkoekjes.

I must say:

Shin in a club..ahaha. But who was that guy that came up and grabbed his shirt. If my korean is right, i heard he mention something about Hyorin? Like "what did you do to hyorin?" iono. Could it be Kang In since it was LQ i couldn't tell.

When CG was yelling at Shin..and she walks away and he holds her VERY tight that she can't breathe. Haha. Her driving scares me. I don't know whats going at that house they all met up at.

And the Mask Ball hehe, i think a lot of controvousal things would come up.

Hyorin is also invited into the palace, and the Queen [shin's mom] takes to her in just a friendly matter, that i got somewhat annoyed. She never seem to talk to CG like that. RAWRR!

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! :w00t:

--edit---

I believe that all of us have thought of something nasty or are perverts at least a couple of times during that drama! ahaha

it was kangin who grabbed him. he asked : WHere is hyorin. [or rather he shouted]

shin : What are u doing.

cg said : i know u are sufferin. we are a set [the rest i am not so sure]

shin : I am tired. don't want to talk about this

cg : I AM woried about u. Where are u, what are u doing. did u met with an accident.

shin hugs her tight and said : even if he is not the crown prince, he stil want/need cg to be by his side.

something lke this.. anywayz. shin's mum is tryin to convience hyorin to go overseas if i am not wrong

Guest uberquirkiness

hmm..

what about a scenario where CG gets in a car accident. (it seems very likely, thus far..her driving's freaky) and then yul will try to help her (because he'll be stalking..i mean following lovingly behind her.. haha i do like yul, don't get me wrong)...and then shin will get pissed off and worried..and tell her he loves her?

just my ponderings

doll7ne.th.jpg

lOlx.. this dolls are scary my dear.. lOlx..

i think yul is gettin too obsessed here? he dun understand the word NO?

obviously cg told him ample times that she like sshin.. and treats yul onLY like a fren.. duh~~ -.-

obsessive behavior is goin on here.

Archived