[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest lilcuteeguh

sorry if some of my questions had been answering before because looking back at 1332 page is a very very long time.

where did u find all those preview pics or clips to download Telly? and thanks for sharing it with us :)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i'm watching epi 16 rite now. i remember doing someone a spot on this scene but i cant find it so ya. wat my question is what did shin say that made Chae Gyung spit rice in his face. i remeber reading this but i forgot wat he said.

Shin asked her: "You and I growing old together...what do you think?"

That is when Chae spat out the rice she was eating and it landed on his face and she picked it off then Shin said "you're the only one who can spit rice on the Crown Prince". Something along those lines.

^thanks for anwsering my questions. do u guys happen to know y youtube is loading really slowly. i've been watching since 10 and i'm not even half way there because it takes so long to load.

OOO I OWNED AGAIN!!! Second page owned---that makes me happy :D!!!

Guest tvfxq

i coincidentally found out that "jesus christ superstar" is some rock opera song. lol i learned this in band haha im not sure if anyone knows this but yea i found that cool lol

Guest gebera

hi i'm watching epi 16 rite now. i remember doing someone a spot on this scene but i cant find it so ya. wat my question is what did shin say that made Chae Gyung spit rice in his face. i remeber reading this but i forgot wat he said.

shin asked CG to stay and grow old with him!

CG was shocked to hear this and spit the rice onto him.

Shin said CG was probably the first person who spit onto a

Crown Prince!

CG asked why did he want her to stay with him, because he's afraid of boredom?

Shin replied "No, I'm happy to be with you".

Guest kyotoji

hhahahahahahaaha i can't stop laughing at the thought of shin being serious when asking CG to take her clothes off (whenever that happens...). kakakaa....i was watching the BTS for ep 13 and i couldn't stop thinking how embarassing it must've been for them to shoot CG's imaginary scene (the one where shin took off her headdress and started undressing her soon after, and CG kept saying "we can't, we can't" but it

sounded like "we can, we can").

say hi to cilik *waves to you* (i see u)

but i thought she said "can't, can't" then followed by "can, can".

hmmm... can any1 clarified my doubts.

Which is which ?

Guest cilik

say hi to cilik *waves to you* (i see u)

but i thought she said "can't, can't" then followed by "can, can".

hmmm... can any1 clarified my doubts.

Which is which ?

hi kyotoji *waves back* :) yeah you're right...i think she did say "can" following the "can't". sorry..my bad! :P

and shenny me has a bit of a car fetish too >o< i love how they use VW in the show...

Guest Telly

boo-hoo, i can't quote right now, so here are my thank-you's =)

SHENNY -- those volkswagens make me want to buy one, too!

ANGELINE -- ooh, i like hyo rin's ruffle-y shirt!

JOEYCLAIRE -- thanks for the yul pictures; but he looks so so so so sad =(

LILCUTEEGUH -- yep, they're all from the official imbc website =)

wahhh, i want to comfort yul =( what a glum way to celebrate his birthday =|

1141713949photo25511no16025pc.jpg

>> on a side note, i WANT that cake =p

also, i don't know if we've seen these scenes before, but it looks like another party to me!

15hf.jpg

>> creds to imbc

Guest echoRy

Gee!

thanks for those pics!

I cant wait for 2morrow! ><"

they're great photos aren't they, i can't wait to see them all moving and interacting

in all those scenes together. and hey ur the first person after Jess to call me Gee, :D that's cool!

lucky fan...

fanpic5al.th.jpg

and i wonder where Yul & Hyorin are having their conversation.

maybe they went to another local for the party!

hy19ba.jpg

goongers! I was looking through my photobucket and I found these pics of these shoes my sister made for me a while back when the first few eps of goong came out and I saw CG's shoes.

shoe2.jpg

shoe.jpg

Aren't they cute? I encourage everyone to make their own CG shoes, the ones on GMarket are a ripoff. :tongue2:

wow!!!!!!!!! ur sis shld start a business lOlx and sell it to us goongers!! lOlx..

i think gmarket prices are rip offs.. -.-

Guest tvfxq

does anyone have the preview for 18 and 19?

im sorry if this was asked before but i backlogged like 20+ pages and someone said like 1361 or something like that when here on my computer it says 1067 pages... or i'm doing something wrong but yea... its weird...

spoiler

the mention of going to UK (shin & HR) is gonna take place at the episode of Yul's bday party?? that's when CG overheard it and thinks that shin is gonna live a life WITHOUT her right.. that's why she look so sadden in the pictures..

Brook_Lee, hahaa.. it'd be nice if VW rep sees this thread and decide to give me some bonus lol! I'd like a white Phaeton please.... :D

Telly, which one do you want, babe? hehehe I'll ask the rep! lolz...

kyotoji, *waves*

yeah just to clarify,... CG said, "un-dwae, un-dwae" then "dwae dwae" hehehe.. ^^

Manda, high-five! hihihi.... :D

btw, those pics of the masquerade mask party looks so brilliant too!

I swear I'm like addicted to all MBC official Goong pictures! (the ones that has the Goong logo in it)....

I have like a separate folder for all of them haha.. (is this one of the many signs that you're so friggin addicted to Goong? *stunt* :huh: haha)

and well, after all, my avatar said it all :D

Ririe, can we add this word to Goong dictionary? hahahahaa

Goongaholic

(Goong-a-hol-ic)

adj.

Related to or resulting from Goong.

Containing or preserved in Goong.

Suffering from Goongolism.

n.

A person who watch and observe every little single detail of Goong in a regular daily basis and to excess or who suffers from Goongolism.

:lol:

I'm giggling like crazy right now... puehehehehe~~~....

^ Yes, Rebby, you're right my dear... *sad sigh* Our poor Chae, just when she thinks that shin likes her, she hears them talking and out the window goes her hopes to share a life with shin...if she only knew.

Gee!!! My Bumble-Gee! Hi, Shenny too! Telly, dear, thanks muchos!

Telly...!!!, you're such a sweety-hunny-bunny, you're spoiling us as always, lub you :wub: See what I mean with your regular dose of Goong? *throws confetti again*

Jess, I want CG to slap him as well...!!! It would be a great scene, coz then Shin will hold her down to calm her and then another kiss and then another one and then pieces of clothings will fly around...!! mwahahahahhahaha *super duper pervy thoughts*

Coz seriously, i'm sick with all the twists in this story. It's as if they want to pack the drama in 10 seasons of Friends in one season... *shakes head*

Shenny... I sincerely hope Hyorin is not coming to the Palace. Coz then I will feel sorry for her. Remember Shin said the line of The Palace is getting used to ChaeGyung? After the kiss scandal, everyone will look down on her. Poor Hyorin, as if being the temporary other woman wasn't bad enough, TaeHwuMama has been using her as a pawn as well.

And yes, Yul is sitting next to Kang Hyun...!!! NO FOOTSIE PLAYING under the table, please *prays that they do*

pssst I think it's a VW Passat though, but perhaps it has different names in different countries... Phaeton, Passat, who cares, it's an expensive car anyway $_$

i'll send it to Nancy, so she can update the Dictionary ^^

Archived