[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mmmlove

I have a feeling that CG would give up SHIN for Shin's ake. She will probably think that Shin is only staying with her because of responsibility not because Shin loves her.

I hope the PD doesn't do that. It seems that most KOREAN DRAMA are like that already, so I'm really hoping that it won't be like that.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else feel manipulated by the writers, the way Shin keeps going back and forth, etc. etc. I love this drama, but when they use the same formulas over and over, it drives me crazy. I want more intelligent writing and less of the obvious emotional rollercoaster rides! I don't like it when writers toy with my emotions... I'm 100% sure Shin will end up with CG, but they keep playing this "game" with Hyorin which is very annoying.

I do wonder, though, is it possible the queen talked some sense into Hyorin and actually sent Shin over there to help cook up a plot to trap Yul's mom?? That would be a good twist, but if they don't let CG in on it, it will just make me angry... ghrrr....

i so agree with u. i am sick of feeling happy in the wednesday episodes and crying on the thurs episodes..

really~this is getting annoying. on everY THURS shin will definitely have a fight with CG or somehting bad happens.. i mean... the writers need to work up more creative ideas.. i mean the poor characters are hugging in one epi and shouting their heads off in the next..

and i think they are making Hyorin too important in the drama..

she is not of much importance in the manga..

i think it's possible that the queen is going to retaliate since she knows that the yul's evil mum has to do something with all this scandals

and i hope cg dun be stupid and PLS dun listen to what evil YUL has to say.. arhg..

Guest Jesw_21

Goong news - Arirang Showbiz Extra 5.3.2006

rebby's clubbox

other links coming soon

Arirang060305_4.jpg

Thanks REBBY for the clip soooooo fast!

i almost choked on my dinner when i saw the Arirang's preview of the clip (shin's face big on screen) :w00t:

and 1 of the interviewed girl said she didnt like (CG) :( but when she slimed down for the role and get into the acting, she began to able to accept her......hmm.....(CG) was she plump b4 GOONG???? actually i noticed that she do look plump in certains areas when she wore mini-skirt......pls dont kill me :huh:

BUT i'm glad that 'GOONG' is really well-received in Korea....and Taiwan K-drama fans also crazy over this drama....

Hope Singapore will have the DVD release/show on cable TV here soon!

Guest DallasE

Will we be seeing this in the next eppy???

This is probably ChaeGyung's new betttle from her parents then.

Shin is going to hijack it perhaps??? But you're on the wrong side of the car:D

1212.jpg

Baboo Shin, don't do anything you'll reret! You hear????

1141571813_1360s.jpg

All credits to miclub

I have a feeling that CG would give up SHIN for Shin's ake. She will probably think that Shin is only staying with her because of responsibility not because Shin loves her.

I hope the PD doesn't do that. It seems that most KOREAN DRAMA are like that already, so I'm really hoping that it won't be like that.

i'm starting to think that way too... i mean, since cg is not really sure about how shin really feels.. (shin should just have admitted his feelings... ) cg would think that she is somewhat a burden to shin and shin is just protecting her.. i have this feeling that in the end of episode 18, she might tell shin that she wants a divorce... and shin would be thinking that its because of yul.... and cg might use yul since shin is thinking that way in order for shin to let her go... and yul will allow himself to be used by cg... hmmm... that's just my thought... although things would get more complicated...

Guest Crystallight

Thanks for the spoilers ..... i was wondering what they said..... hard to understand the episode by just looking at the images :lol:

Spoiler alert

After watching the scene where CG asked choi for advice with regards to her 'friend', I have the following observation:

1. CG still does NOT know that Shin likes her. Because she told Choi that her 'friend' is not sure whom the guy likes. That is why she is considering whether she should give him up so he can go back to ho toot. Sigh. Babo shin, please let your wife know that you love her else she will give you up.

2. CG needs to talk to Choi Sang Gong more instead of talking to Yul. Yul has an ulterior motive of wanting CG for himself, so he will tell her to give up on Shin and constantly tells her that Shin only loves ho-toot. Choi on the other hand, truly wants the couple to be happy. I love the way Choi told CG to believe in herself and that if she truly loves the guy, the guy would be able to feel her love. Choi also told CG that the guy most probably can already feel her love. I am thinking she said this because as a third party, she can see how shin is slowly but surely warming to CG. She is so mature and clearheaded.

I truly like this scene between Cg and Choi. Choi will be a good support to the blossoming relationship between shin and cg. Actually when Shin's sister came into the picture, I was hoping that she will be playing this role. Someone who will help to bring the two babo person realise how much they matter in each other's eyes. But it seems until now, i hardly see any heart warming scene between cg and shin's sister. :unsure:

Guest the;andro

Telly

i zip up the Lee Yong Joo pics i found today:

http://www.rebby.net/goong/leeyongjoo.zip

you can post them when the threads are up - i think i'll be sleeping in an hour after i watch TVB8's korean enews :)

thank you for yong joo's pictures=D

edit, i've made a thread for him, but im new at this so i hope you guys can help me out=]

1212.jpg

maybe shin is telling cg to drive the car and he'll come with her.. or telling her that he will teach her how to drive.. hehe

i think it's possible that the queen is going to retaliate since she knows that the yul's evil mum has to do something with all this scandals

and i hope cg dun be stupid and PLS dun listen to what evil YUL has to say.. arhg..

ya, at this point, much as I love the three main leads, the only thing that's REALLY keeping me interested is waiting to see how Shin's mom gets back at the MO-TOOT. Somehow, all the evil plans have to come crashing down on her and I can't wait to see that happen. I hate to see how that MO-TOOT has been using everyone around her from the former crown prince to the current king and the grandmother, Hyorin, and even her own son, just to grab some power for herself!

Guest mei_yee_chan

maybe shin is telling cg to drive the car and he'll come with her.. or telling her that he will teach her how to drive.. hehe

:lol: That'll be a good one, watching Shin teach CG to drive.

1212.jpg

Baboo Shin, don't do anything you'll reret! You hear????

All credits to miclub

yeah ! i think this is the new beatle from her parents!!

wwow!! i bet cg dO not know how todrive it and shin is goin to teach her? mauuhahah

Guest poonpoon

Spoiler alert

After watching the scene where CG asked choi for advice with regards to her 'friend', I have the following observation:

1. CG still does NOT know that Shin likes her. Because she told Choi that her 'friend' is not sure whom the guy likes. That is why she is considering whether she should give him up so he can go back to ho toot. Sigh. Babo shin, please let your wife know that you love her else she will give you up.

2. CG needs to talk to Choi Sang Gong more instead of talking to Yul. Yul has an ulterior motive of wanting CG for himself, so he will tell her to give up on Shin and constantly tells her that Shin only loves ho-toot. Choi on the other hand, truly wants the couple to be happy. I love the way Choi told CG to believe in herself and that if she truly loves the guy, the guy would be able to feel her love. Choi also told CG that the guy most probably can already feel her love. I am thinking she said this because as a third party, she can see how shin is slowly but surely warming to CG. She is so mature and clearheaded.

I truly like this scene between Cg and Choi. Choi will be a good support to the blossoming relationship between shin and cg. Actually when Shin's sister came into the picture, I was hoping that she will be playing this role. Someone who will help to bring the two babo person realise how much they matter in each other's eyes. But it seems until now, i hardly see any heart warming scene between cg and shin's sister. :unsure:

Yes ,,Rainbowbrite I agree with ur opinion....

Thanks u for ur all spoilers...

I often follow reading ur post...

Guest andie

i'm starting to think that way too... i mean, since cg is not really sure about how shin really feels.. (shin should just have admitted his feelings... ) cg would think that she is somewhat a burden to shin and shin is just protecting her.. i have this feeling that in the end of episode 18, she might tell shin that she wants a divorce... and shin would be thinking that its because of yul.... and cg might use yul since shin is thinking that way in order for shin to let her go... and yul will allow himself to be used by cg... hmmm... that's just my thought... although things would get more complicated...

I think it's going to happen this way too. :tears:The manhwa is moving towards this direction (hmmm... well sort of). Seems like we're going to have to undergo some heartaches in the next few episodes before we can expel a sigh of relief. But I do have this real nagging feeling that we're going to get a really great happy ending. I think the PD will realize that after putting us through an emotional rollercoaster, goong fans deserve a great ending at the very least. :D

But in a way I do appreciate the emotional rollercoaster they're putting us through. The way we always had to guess does babo Shin already like CG? When is he going to show his emotions or pour out his heart? When will he realize he does love CG and kiss Ho-toot goodbye (this I mean figuratively and NOT LITERALLY!)? Will he realize it on time? Will CG eventually believe or will she simply give up on him? When will he finally get that he means the world to CG and that CG does care more about him than Yul? If Shin wore his heart on his sleeve like CG then we wouldn't get all thrilled with him saying "You and me, growing old together..what do you think?" (thanks to rainbowbrite's spot translation) or when he hugged her as they slept in Ep.16 these just make all the waiting worthwhile don't you think? I even got all misty-eyed with that extremely affectionate hug. I know tough times are ahead in the next episodes, but I do hope that we get some great Shin-CG scenes to balance everything. It's the only way for us to survive and make through the ending. :blush:

Arirang Pop in Seoul 4.3.2006 Julie's Pick - Perhaps Love

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/trebby/9wnn6

I have uploaded Rebby's clip of Pop&Seoul into YSI:

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PWWPG5...400ET0MMI8FYY9A

Thank You rebby~~~

For those who want to watch on satellite tv thru TVB8, i checked Arrirang website and TVB8 Pop&Seoul is 1 week behind Korean airtime...so the clip uploaded by Rebby will be shown on TVB8 channel next Friday (10/3) at 9pm. There will be 2 repeats on Saturday (11/3), i forgot the time..but there is 1 in the morning and another 1 in the afternoon (i think 3.30pm).

Archived