[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest laceytam

good morning, my lovely goonglies =)

thanks REBBY for all those goodies <3

i'm so jealous of this girl though, she always gets to hug the hot guys!

412527jo.jpg

anyways, i backlogged and saw something about official threads for the supporting cast? i can do shin's three friends and kang hyung; once i'm back from driving lessons =)

i'll see you all later, moohahahahahaha

p.s. yep there will be 24 EPISODES to our beautiful GOONG =D

>> edit:

gahh, i just found these =o

1141566313dscn064copy3hz.jpg

1141566313dscn065copy2bz.jpg

1141566313dscn070copy6gd.jpg

1141566313dscn077copy4cj.jpg

1141566313dscn072copy4zn.jpg

>> image creds go to yahoo! korea and as labelled

according to the labels, these are from a march 5th filming shoot =)

also, they're all on the road; so maybe it's some type of art show/fair in their school? =p

hi telly thanks for the pics

can you give me the direct link of these pics??

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler alert

After watching the scene where CG asked choi for advice with regards to her 'friend', I have the following observation:

1. CG still does NOT know that Shin likes her. Because she told Choi that her 'friend' is not sure whom the guy likes. That is why she is considering whether she should give him up so he can go back to ho toot. Sigh. Babo shin, please let your wife know that you love her else she will give you up.

2. CG needs to talk to Choi Sang Gong more instead of talking to Yul. Yul has an ulterior motive of wanting CG for himself, so he will tell her to give up on Shin and constantly tells her that Shin only loves ho-toot. Choi on the other hand, truly wants the couple to be happy. I love the way Choi told CG to believe in herself and that if she truly loves the guy, the guy would be able to feel her love. Choi also told CG that the guy most probably can already feel her love. I am thinking she said this because as a third party, she can see how shin is slowly but surely warming to CG. She is so mature and clearheaded.

I truly like this scene between Cg and Choi. Choi will be a good support to the blossoming relationship between shin and cg. Actually when Shin's sister came into the picture, I was hoping that she will be playing this role. Someone who will help to bring the two babo person realise how much they matter in each other's eyes. But it seems until now, i hardly see any heart warming scene between cg and shin's sister. :unsure:

Guest porcelet

go to your user info ^^

then u will see

LOCATION ^^

like ive said.. mine is really fast too even im an overseas cb user~ so i didnt change it^^

Hi, i want to change my clubbox location but where's the user info?? My speed is ard 10Kbps sometimes lucky oni ard 20kbps. Like tortoise. Anybody knows?? Never mind i found it. :P

Thanks.

Guest Telly

hi telly thanks for the pics

can you give me the direct link of these pics??

by direct link, do you mean the imageshack link i uploaded; or where i got the pictures from?

if you're asking where i got them, i got them from the yahoo! korea and daum tv forums =) are you a member of any of those two by any chance? [because if you don't have an account with them, you can't enter the board] =D

Thanks for the pics Telly! waiting for the new threads to be up :)

hehe, i'll be arranging all the artists' information first, and then, i'll start official threads up by this afternoon!

hopefully i can find tons of goodies on all of them =p

and yay, more behind-the-scenes images =)

now, we can see shin and his buddies at FULL VIEW <3

1141566313dscn080copy5bt.jpg

1141566313dscn082copy3xw.jpg

>> creds to yahoo! korea and as labelled

Guest laceytam

if you're asking where i got them, i got them from the yahoo! korea and daum tv forums =) are you a member of any of those two by any chance? [because if you don't have an account with them, you can't enter the board] =D

i mean the the link from yahoo

yes i have a account there

Telly, dear, thanks for the BTS pics. I wonder what this is...hmmm...

Oh well, it is 6:33 am here, I've been awake for 24 hrs and some change, I'mma go take a nap now before church.

rainbowbrite, I, too, thought that Princess Hae Myuong would be playing a better confidant to Chaegyung, but I guess not. In the manhwa, they have Chae confiding in Choi Sanggoong a lot too, so I'm glad that kept that in the drama as well. I also adore Chae's palace maids, they're so cute!

Telly, I look forward to the threads!

Goodnight...I mean, Good morning!

Guest prismatic_star

Does anyone know a site where one can get picture of only the teddy bears? And what's with this deal with "Alfred"? :blink:

Guest dianaj1985

they're comparing yul's fashion sense with pretty flowers, awww =p

11414372401gn.th.jpg1141437240122pp.th.jpg11414360010cs.th.jpg11414379773dj.th.jpg11414379778wd.th.jpg

hehe, too lovely for words <3

;) he and the flowers matches so well~! :blush: hw can a guy be so perfect~! love his smiles

Thanks for the pics Telly! waiting for the new threads to be up :)

here's some for CG lovers

060305301sq.jpg060305316sg.jpg060305321yi.jpg

:D love my adorable CG she looks realli cute ;) in these pics

Guest evelyn168

I haven't been posting in this thread in ages... I kind of don't know what to say... It's just that watching ep.16 ruined all my hopes that CG and Shin can be really close and that they'll be together. It seems like those two are as clueless as ever as to what's going on. First, CG doesn't know how to handle Yul... She knows that he likes her but doesn't stay away from him? Isn't that just plain stupid. You don't want your husband to misunderstand you. As for Shin, I thought he'd be smart enough that Hyorin is just a selfish and conceited person... Just because you once loved the girl, doesn't mean that you run to her everytime she does something dumb. I mean, you already told her to let go, if she doesn't understand, that's her prob... Seriously, as a friend you can just only do stuff at a certain degree. He should realize that CG is hurting because of his actions... I thought his sister slapped some sense into him, but boy was I wrong. He's just dumb about love and stupid when it comes to his so-called frienship with Hyorin... Maybe I'm ranting too much cause I'm kind of crazy right now... I just think that maybe Yul and CG are much more better together cause at least Yul would put CG on his top priority list...

Guest kyotoji

1141566313dscn065copy2bz.jpg

hi, every1, i am back after 1 day MIA.

As usual thanks Telly for posting so wonderful and out-of-scene pics.

I saw this *enclosed on top* in one of your pic post. What are the guys doing ?? Tackling girls ?? haaa

Wonder did anyone discover this ? In episode 16, the shopping scene.

Shin actually wanted to get themselves a bottle of coke but CG refused to let him buy.

Poor guy, he is derived even of buying COKE... :P

Guest StrawberryPunch

*Scream* Im dying for ep 17!!! omg im really sitting like...making up little scenes in my head lol. YYYYYYYYYYYYYY must Shin do this?? I was a Yul Camper BUTTT, im shinafied now. I just dont under stand y hes goin to see hyorin?...By the way can anyone tell me what Yul says to Cg at the end of ep 16?..or what is being said at the lunch when every ones all *omg looking*?

are they real or photoshoped??

They would be a great couple in the reality ^_^

they are photoshopped!! lOlx.. i kinda wish they would take pictures like this as well!

good morning, my lovely goonglies =)

thanks REBBY for all those goodies <3

i'm so jealous of this girl though, she always gets to hug the hot guys!

%7Boption%7D 412527jo.jpg

>> edit:

gahh, i just found these =o

%7Boption%7D 1141566313dscn064copy3hz.jpg

%7Boption%7D 1141566313dscn065copy2bz.jpg

%7Boption%7D 1141566313dscn070copy6gd.jpg

%7Boption%7D 1141566313dscn077copy4cj.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img500.imageshack.us/img500/9729/1141566313dscn072copy4zn.jpg

according to the labels, these are from a march 5th filming shoot =)

also, they're all on the road; so maybe it's some type of art show/fair in their school? =p

OH!! thanks alot for the pics!! they filming today as well!!!

If it's really the art fair.. do u think cg is going to save shin from a falling block.????!!!!

Does anyone else feel manipulated by the writers, the way Shin keeps going back and forth, etc. etc. I love this drama, but when they use the same formulas over and over, it drives me crazy. I want more intelligent writing and less of the obvious emotional rollercoaster rides! I don't like it when writers toy with my emotions... I'm 100% sure Shin will end up with CG, but they keep playing this "game" with Hyorin which is very annoying.

I do wonder, though, is it possible the queen talked some sense into Hyorin and actually sent Shin over there to help cook up a plot to trap Yul's mom?? That would be a good twist, but if they don't let CG in on it, it will just make me angry... ghrrr....

Archived