[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest HomelessBird

asterionlhs, THANK YOU! having someone from korea who could give us a definite translation and explanation help us all out with the terms being used. i wish your explanations could be added somewhere on the first page.

I think the definition of Goong should be added into the Goong Dictionary, since I keep seeing new people asking what this world mean !

Good morning everyone ! It's seem kinda quiet this morning ! :rolleyes:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DallasE

Caps from Eppy 15

Isn't it fortunate that Shin & ChaeGyung shared this heart-to-heart before all else is lost?

I wanted to cry for ChaeGyung knowing how alone & lonely she's living in the palace

with no one to call her own. And how little she asked of Shin!

Imagine she is happy and comforted just for having him with her, no matter how cold or indifferent he may gets.

It's apparent that Shin is visibily taken aback when ChaeGyung let on that things have changed now

and she feels tired staying by his side.

15_002.jpg

15_007.jpg

15_008.jpg

15_013.jpg

15_016.jpg

15_020.jpg

15_023.jpg

15_024.jpg

15_025.jpg

15_027.jpg

All credits to micub + as labelled

Guest juliee

does anyone have a link for episode 16? i can't seem to find it in the other pages and its not on the front page.

Guest DallasE

DIVORCE???!!! What's that alien word???

Shin & ChaeGyung are definitely not planning any (if they can help it) after their discussion here.

We, viewers know by now that Shin has developed feelings for his wfe and for him to offer to

give her up shows just how much he loves her. He didn't want to chain her to the palace if she

isn't happy living there!! He wants her happiness above all else even if it means letting her go.

But we say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

joeyclaire, thank you for the tip-off.

15_041.jpg

15_042.jpg

15_049.jpg

15_050.jpg

15_054.jpg

15_056.jpg

15_059.jpg

15_060.jpg

15_066.jpg

15_067.jpg

All credits to miclub + lapampam

Guest kajary

@minQ & hsinyi069 thx 4 that :) going to download it ^^

i just downloaded the 14th episode of goong and browsed through it. i was like "O_O''''' " when i watched the scene where CG and Yul where at this strange place and Shin appeared and punched Yul... poor Yul... i felt so sorry for him... but i'm kinda happy to see that shin got attracted by CG ^^...

but does anybody know what shin said right after he punched yul? sorry if this was asked before ;_;

Guest DallasE

hey guys!!

CHECK THIS OUT!!

It's Haul performing one of the main theme songs of Goong, "Engmooseh" (앵무새)!! He sounds so good ^^ and it's become one of my fave songs bc of Goong!!

W31.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NB1SBNBW

i'll upload a YSI link later~~

Just wanted to share w/ you Goong fans <33

minQ, thank you so much for sharing this.

Now we know the face behind the soulful voice!! I'll have to wait for your YSI!

I'm at war with megaupload, actually we were never friends!! :sweatingbullets:

1141452988_index.jpg

All credits to miclub

@minQ & hsinyi069 thx 4 that :) going to download it ^^

i just downloaded the 14th episode of goong and browsed through it. i was like "O_O''''' " when i watched the scene where CG and Yul where at this strange place and Shin appeared and punched Yul... poor Yul... i felt so sorry for him... but i'm kinda happy to see that shin got attracted by CG ^^...

but does anybody know what shin said right after he punched yul? sorry if this was asked before ;_;

he was saying that yul should have told him that he already found cg... cg was saying that yul didn't know that she was there.. then shin told cg to keep quiet..

Guest kyotoji

NG scene for episode 16 is out on MBC Goong website...only viewable to those who have MBC acct (id & pw).

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung/sk...5758_14725.html

the NGs mostly on hoo-toot scenes

Thanks, joeyclaire for the above news.

** dash for the clip... and now sharing **

The scene where Kang In carry Hyorin from the toilet out ... it takes so many NGs.

OOO.. pity him. If not wrong, i saw him panting in the clip. Poor guy. :sweatingbullets:

However, later part, he is being "rewarded" by Hyorin with some massaging. He looks so "proud".

And hahahaha... guess what, Shin was with his camera ... he was on one side taking photos and maybe clips of those NGs scenes. hahaha.. he never seem to be idle around. He keep himself occupied meh.

Hmmm.. wonder does that camera really belong to him ??? :rolleyes:

Guest kajary

he was saying that yul should have told him that he already found cg... cg was saying that yul didn't know that she was there.. then shin told cg to keep quiet..

awww :) thx so much... ^^ wonder what's going to happen in the next episodes :rolleyes::)

Guest mei_yee_chan

A photo-MV for Shin campers. I didn't make it. Credit goes to the person who made it.

http://oldmissdiary.co.kr/aweakman.wmv

Oh, another thing. Would it be possible to post all your tech queries in the tech forum instead of here. Or try PMing a person whom you think might be able to assist you.

Guest Telly

oh my goong-ness!

so much has happened since the downtime last night =|

there's truth to what jess and angeline said about this thread, maybe because we have grown into much more than just a talking thread community -- we're like this big fat goong family =)

there are new rules, but still people might break them =| as much as possible though, please follow simple rules and guidelines.

i'll start by not posting those non-goong ji hoon and jung hoon anymore, haha =p

but really, if we want to expand on our goong family, we can all just camp out at the oh-highness forums--i'm doubt anyone would dare bash us there, eh? =p

i hope the bashing incident hasn't affected this thread's liveliness and enthusiasm! those two qualities are what attracted me here, in the first place =D

we musn't care about those bashers too much, they're probably just:

a. just so ticked off their post was ignored

b. sorry they couldn't take part in our goongly conversations

c. just full of negativity in general

heh, i may have sounded mean there, but, it's just what i think, my opinion, which isn't intended to spark any rifts or arguments =D

not that i'm saying that we're somewhat doing the wrong thing.

because i admit, myself and others contribute to posts that aren't exactly goong-related, and i'm sorry for that =)

but hey, let's keep the goong-love going <3

Guest cassiopeia

Hopefully noone posted yet ......... :sweatingbullets:

43f92d78e1e05.jpg

credits: yahoo korea

Really clean photoshop!

0060000656249_00.jpg

Shin starts to watching her like this, eh? :blush:

Btw, CG stops ......... err how do you said that? I mean, 1st time she slept with Shin, she wet his shirt. And after Shin kiss her, she stops wetting his shirt or what? :P

Guest minQ:

Hopefully noone posted yet ......... :sweatingbullets:

43f92d78e1e05.jpg

credits: yahoo korea

Really clean photoshop!

0060000656249_00.jpg

Shin starts to watching her like this, eh? :blush:

Btw, CG stops ......... err how do you said that? I mean, 1st time she slept with Shin, she wet his shirt. And after Shin kiss her, she stops wetting his shirt or what? :P

hehe she stops drooling! ^^

yeah i noticed that too~

thanks for sharing the pics~~ cute photoshop!

Archived