[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest echoRy

Boy this thread sure is slow & quiet right now but come Tues., Wed., Thurs., Fri. --- sure is always fast, busy and growing. Guess we all need some rest after a few Goong days. pwehehehe ^_^'

yeah i guess. i hope no one becomes afraid of posting after all that talk about rules and whatnot, because that would make me very sad. to anyone thinking it, don't be scared please and continue to participate in the thread as much as u want.

on episode 15 when QueenMommy was with Hulmamama, did they take out a baby outfit? that little white thing that the GrandmotherQueen was holding? or is it something else?

:rolleyes: okay i really should go to bed, i hope someone can answer that for me later.

goodnight GOONGERS! and sorry for getting all serious and if i did sorry if i freaked anyone out :blush:

<33333333 to all! :wub:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asterionlhs

Well, yes, of course we can talk about the cast but if people start posting pics of them in this thread which has totally no relevance to the drama, what would be the use of having their own respective threads?

I was told it means something like Mister. I think amanda was the one who told me this. And she also said that Shin was kinda annoyed at CG when she called him Shin goon the first time because she sounded really sarcastic (or he probably didn't like the way she said it).

"goon(군)" as korean isn't just meaned to "Mr" in english.

when older people( senior, especially teacher, professor ...) call the name of young man(junior especially student, disciples) politely and honorifically, "goon" is used only by them as [full name]goon, [last name]goon, or [first name]goon

In case of woman, "yang (양) is used as same.

In drama, because Chaekyoung is misuseing "goon" to call shin as a lovely apellation intentionally,

shin seems to be much annoyed in the first time but he is enjoying being called such as later

Guest marley

I can't wait for wed to come. I am hoping to watch it live . Could someone help by providing the link to the free streaming tv. I think is called tvant tv

Guest AznGrlz

I hate king for what he did to Shin, who is his own son. How could he sides with that evil woman and turn away from his wife and family. Such a hypocrite.

i agree! i think mo-toot brainwashed him or sumt...gosh how i wanna c our two-times-player kingdaddy wake up to reality and slap her! i mean come on! him and mo-toot is pretty much game over...wake up already! :sweatingbullets: :fury: :sweatingbullets:

omg! that reminds me...could it be possible him and mo-toot are sneaking around behind the queen...trying to 'relive' the past? i say we goong lovers who sides with the queen should take turn stalking them!

Guest carlavb

I can't wait for wed to come. I am hoping to watch it live . Could someone help by providing the link to the free streaming tv. I think is called tvant tv

try to go to www.tvants.com

then click on the box there with chinese characters and arrow pointing downwards.. it will install tvants into your PC

Guest porcelet

Go to TVAnts Website and on the top of the page there's a moving arrow pointing down. Download and install it and u can watch goong on Weds and thurs at 9.55pm (Korean time) using MBC channel (by clicking on a yellow icon besides the MBC channel wording).

Hope that helps. :)

Guest AznGrlz

Thank you so much :D:wub: Make more if you want :D

did you like it? it was my first shot...so i was pretty nervous :sweatingbullets: hehe i'm working on one right now! i mentioned earlier that in the old days they have the guys holding a guitar singing outside the chic's window...now, they should have shin standing on top of a table singing "i'm back" with the servants and the old man breakdancing in the background :its coming out pretty funny: hehe :P

Guest adiela

^ Aww, don't feel like that, we're still a loving fam, we're just trying to see if we can make it easier for others to find info here.

On to the Queen... I absolutely adore her now. At first I thought she was just mean, but now I see why she is the way she is...she's just careful. I say more power to her and i hope that she'll kick Toot^2 in the rear and show her that she isn't just a pretty face (yes, i said that), but also a smart woman who loves her husband and will do anything to protect her family from a coniving and scheming woman like Yul's mother. She's a tough cookie and I think that she knows how it feels to be in Chae's shoes as well as Yul's, to see the one you love love someone else...even if it is in secret.

I don't know if all that made sense, but I'm sure we GOONGERS all agree that we'd like to see Hwang Hu mama take down the evil Toot^2.

Goodnight all!

jun ji.. i totally agree wif u...i also thot da same way bout shin's mom...but finally i knew why she acted that way...just to protect her family from that evil mom of Yul :fury: ..... i adore Queen's character in this series :P

Guest AznGrlz

i just notice the dinner scene when cg did sumt and everyone started laughing...the king's laughter somehow sounded really retarded :sweatingbullets: :sorry...just had to point that out: :phew: :runs away:

Guest deeism

hey! I'm total soompi n00b. I've been browsing through the forums for a few days now.. but havent had the guts to post anything yet.... [im been attached to this, goong, thread... =b] well.. HELLO! ^^

just wondering, what are cyworlds? *am a complete n00b* im not korean, so i have no idea what it says and all... v_v;;

and since the US started airing goong, does anyone know if any channels in Canada will anytime soon? *hopesss*

well anyways, nice to meet you all!! ^^ and thanks to the graphic makerrrs.

Guest AznGrlz

hey! I'm total soompi n00b. I've been browsing through the forums for a few days now.. but havent had the guts to post anything yet.... [im been attached to this, goong, thread... =b] well.. HELLO! ^^

just wondering, what are cyworlds? *am a complete n00b* im not korean, so i have no idea what it says and all... v_v;;

and since the US started airing goong, does anyone know if any channels in Canada will anytime soon? *hopesss*

well anyways, nice to meet you all!! ^^ and thanks to the graphic makerrrs.

Before i go to bed i just want to say *Welcome to our Goong Family!* um...i'm lost on that too :sweatingbullets: hehe :runs away again:

Goongnight and Sweet Dreamz everyone! :dream of shin: :phew:

Guest Yuzupuzu

THE IRC CHATROOM

People wanted a Goong IRC chatroom to fangirl/boy and dork around in after episodes, or just to discuss developments in a more live environment than forum threading, and I am here to give you one. :D

First, download an IRC client, whichever, really, though I use mIRC, and it's probably the easiest to use.

It's on the DorksNet servers, so that mean you can connect to the following;

wipperserver.yi.org

irc.opa-ages.com

irc.shadow-corp.com

irc.gccafe.com

whitewinged-angel.com

To connect, type [for example] "/server irc-opa-ages.com" into the server window, and join channel #goong. It's just really me right now, but hopefully that will change. :3

Guest deeism

*waves* goodnight!! have fun dreaming xDD

ommgg. i must say, shin has become such a... prince now. Yul was my first love... sIGH. GO SHIN <33

*drooles* YYH is so hot.......... O_O

does anyone know where i can purchase a poster online? *wwow i have so many questions... v_v;;*

Guest aizah

for overseas clubbox users

i don't know if i mentioned this before, those having slow download speed on clubbox, try changing your 'location country' to korea (if you had honestly indicated your actual location in your profile) and love me forever if your speed improved significantly :lol:

mine was usually under 10kbps in the past, after i changed my location to korea, my download speed is usually in the 40s if not 50kbps (non-quickdownload speeds are capped at 50kbps), sometimes it would even go pass 50kbps :ph34r: my internet connection is upto 1500kbps.. so i guess it also depends on your bandwidth...

my chinese subbed 16 gonna finish downloading in 15mins.. yay!!

i dont need to change it.. coz i live near in korea (i lived in philippines) and the download speed is like yours... almost 40s to 50s ir even better!

but thanks for this!..

its great!!!

Archived