[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for overseas clubbox users

i don't know if i mentioned this before, those having slow download speed on clubbox, try changing your 'location country' to korea (if you had honestly indicated your actual location in your profile) and love me forever if your speed improved significantly :lol:

mine was usually under 10kbps in the past, after i changed my location to korea, my download speed is usually in the 40s if not 50kbps (non-quickdownload speeds are capped at 50kbps), sometimes it would even go pass 50kbps :ph34r: my internet connection is upto 1500kbps.. so i guess it also depends on your bandwidth...

my chinese subbed 16 gonna finish downloading in 15mins.. yay!!

If this works I'm going to give you a BIG HUG! It takes me 4 to 4-1/2 hours to download one episode. I thought it might be my computer and was thinking of upgrading my cable speed. Will that help?

It took me almost 5 hours to download episode 15 and by the time it finished I was so tired I HAD to go to bed so I could be at work by 5:15 am.

I left episode 16 loading so when I wake up in the morning, I can watch it for few minutes BUT my SON (who is going to be disowned by me today :tongue2: ) clicked on "pause" because he was on computer doing something and it was slowing him down BUT FORGOT TO click back to start downloading when he went to sleep so it was not downloaded! He is lucky is at school and I'm at work where I can't get to him! :crazy:

Anyway, just love all of you and keep up the good work!

"MOM"

P.S. Don't kill me but I could not find someone's clubbox that has all the "My name is Kim Sam Soon" episodes. Could someone help me? I would love to watch it again.

Guest lollipop

Waving to all 36_7_8.gif just finished watching episode 2... I am telling you I am enjoying every minute of it ...

Guest eth_real

according to Rebby:

how do u change 'location country' when u already have a clubbox account? if i recall correctly, u choose it when u first register for an account. plz help me i wanna watch goong now and not wait 9hrs T^T

Guest kyotoji

Rebby, the dolls are freaky errie...

o... spoil my image of Shin and CG...

o... no... now i cannot go to sleep with that errie looks of them...

Guest carlavb

i agree! those dolls are eerie! :w00t:

Maybe they're Mo-toots voodoo dolls!!! :phew:

eh k, just finished watching 16. if i conveniently practice amnesia and therefore conclude that episode 9 never existed, the first 10 minutes of 16 are incredibly pleasing to watch.

*will now restock memory* however, overall, this ep was more introspective. necessary story chores yet again, but it was done better than 12 and 13 were.

kang-in is fast becoming my favorite male supporting character. he looked so heroic carrying hyorin. i mean, i saw caps the whole week leading up to it but the live action moment was like *sigh*. i love how he looked at shin and cg and just sighed before walking on. it's like, "you people don't even deserve the grace of my voice." ooh! *loving it*

but on a picky note, the whole effect was less, um... effective. same story tool twice = MURDER. can a guy faint for once? just to shake things up.

random note: ji hoon was looking especially HAWT in hyorin's flashback when they're walking down that path. and this is ME saying this. :P

random note 2: um, technical laziness sighting. when shin and cg are in bed, the editing on "perhaps love" was ghastly. did anyone else's hands automatically go to their ears? wtf, sound editors, wtf.

hsinyi069, thanks for the behind-the-scenes pics! i always look forward to scenes that have yul and kang hyun both, even if they don't interact directly.

Guest kimtoa

Waving to all 36_7_8.gif just finished watching episode 2... I am telling you I am enjoying every minute of it ...

lollipop you need alot of time to catch up..."run baby run"--title from a book

Guest Pikachu

in ur opinion, at what exact MOMENT in the drama do u think Shin started to harbour even an 'insy' bit of 'something' for CG? for me, i think its definately the part where she gave Shin the shoes in ep 5...

Hmmmm..... I agree with episode 5. I think he started noticing her/looking at her on a different light after she gave him those shoes, especially since for both of them, it has special meaning. He looked really touched. XDD

I translated a rumoured ending from the chinese website..

but err i think it is lost in the midst of the pacing thread.

but the rumored ending was : The king dethrone shin and yul replaced him. and the ever greedy motoot, reuqested that the king step down from his position earlier because of his heath..

Then just as this was about to happen, Cg found a hole in alfred the bear. and found a letter hidden inside.. when she read the letter she rush to look for Shin's grandma and showed her the letter. Halmamama finally realize why her husband was so cold towards yul's mum and ordered her away from the palace. The big secret is yul and shin are brothers because the evil yul mum seduce shin's dad. why? because her husband cannot produce a child and she needs to secure her place as a crown princess. and apparent the late king found out about this after his son died or before i am not sure.

Then Halmamama, ordered yul's mum away from the palace, banishing her away.

But at this time shin didnt want to be the crown prince and he left the palace.

Yul propsoed to Cg but cg said she want to spend the rest of her life with Shin. Yul was devastated and decides to leave the country with his mum. cg found shin...

a year later, they baby boy was born

---------

This is juz a rumored ending from the chinese web

XDDDDD this gives new meaning to the word drama. XDDDDDDD Not to keen on this type of ending though. XDDDDD;;;

What in the world?!

That drama was the most worst ending ever. I regret watching that drama. I hate that drama.

How do you want or could accept Goong ending that way?! That's messed up!!!

XDDDDDDD Well if Goong did end up with a dream sequence or something, I think it was justified in the beginning when Chae Gyeong started te story with "What if there was a royal family in Korea?" I'm not saying I'd really like it if that's how it ends, buuut I wouldn't think it's a random ending if it did end up all being Chae Gyeong's imaginations. :3

Some of u asked where was the beach outing filmed. According to this Yahoo news, it was filmed at Gangwon-do, where they also filmed Autmn in My Heart n Winter Sonata.

ms_gangwondo_eng_43070.jpg

I searched the interactive tourist map, and it showed 4 popular tourist beach spots. This is one of them, Sokcho Beach

sokchoresort.jpg

sokcho_b.gif

oh my, I would say it's eerie Rebby....maybe because I hate dolls, kinda freak me out hehe.

But where did you get it, just wondering? :huh:

wah!! so scary~the dolls...

it freaks me out lOlx

i agree! those dolls are eerie! :w00t:

Maybe they're Mo-toots voodoo dolls!!! :phew:

i don't like dolls too... reminds me of The Child...

sorry the pic is not meant to scare anyone and keep you pple awake :P i just don't understand why some pple can find dolls cute, the eyes are creepy, if i hv a doll i'll wonder if the doll moves around my room when i'm asleep..

Guest carlavb

i think its the same Beach they used in Save the last dance for me..

i don't like dolls too... reminds me of The Child...

sorry the pic is not meant to scare anyone and keep you pple awake :P i just don't understand why some pple can find dolls cute, the eyes are creepy, if i hv a doll i'll wonder if the doll moves around my room when i'm asleep..

now that's SCARY :ph34r:

i kinda have it with clowns though...

according to Rebby:

how do u change 'location country' when u already have a clubbox account? if i recall correctly, u choose it when u first register for an account. plz help me i wanna watch goong now and not wait 9hrs T^T

i don't know how to change for those who only have an account but not clubbox... i changed mine from my own clubbox..

or u can try this link:

http://client.clubbox.co.kr:8002/capp/user_info_chk.cgi

then choose 'republic of korea'

** edit **

go to the main clubbox page http://www.clubbox.co.kr and login

then click on login05.gif 개인정보 (its the same link to http://client.clubbox.co.kr:8002/capp/user_info_chk.cgi) to change your location (listed in english)

clubbox0wq.jpg

Morning everyone!!! *or afternoon or evening* I'm back at work, and back at camp.. hahahaha.. I can't decide which camp though... so maybe for now I'm stepping on two camps *dun want to sound like evil Yul's mom, two timing the king and his bro.. but watever*

I'm still doing my backlogging homework :P I missed quite a bunch of pages from last night.. I've seen the freaky doll pic --> EERIE is totally right.. The beach location pic *somehow it reminds me of that beach in Bi's Ijuksa/Love to Kill* or maybe all beaches look similar??? and some discussions on the rumoured ending. The least i want is for them to rush the ending, i.e Shin runs away and CG follows him and suddenly a year later they have a baby? Come on!! I want DETAILS!! like when, where and how they actually make the baby.. Bwuahahahahaha :w00t:

Guest haydee

Sigh...guess no one has posted a high quality version of episode 16, not from club box but a direct download link? I only saw episode 15 posted...a few pages back.

Gonna try and upload the high quality version of episode 15....since the previouse person was nice enough to post it.

Archived