Son Ga In Offical Picture Thread

insertusernamehere

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please vote for her for soompi 2010 awards...

I like her entire album and her performances...and i like her :)... i enjoy watching her & Jokwon on WGM and All My Love...looking forward for her growing even better actress& singer ..

GaIn Fainting!!

• 2 months later...
Guest yanbbinhk

MY BABY-G;]

LOVE YOU;]

be38e5038c92f5c6d53f7c8e.jpg

LOVE YOUR MUSIC

ed978122da6c07bad6cae215.jpg

DON'T CRY, because i will feel hurt ;(

d0abc4c49d1b018338db49ab.jpg

I CAN SEE YOUR EARNEST.

ca805aa910612ebb1f17a231.jpg

can somebody see the photo?

• 1 month later...
Guest vnir9

awwww its' so quiet in here :(

but anyways... just dropping by to say hi :]

son ga in is awesome!!! hehehe i cant wait for brown eyed girls comeback ♥

tumblr_ljt1bdbs9a1qdq34vo1_500.gif

credit:iheartbabyg

tumblr_ljpcpgcPnd1qhy8f9o1_r1_500.jpg

credit:narshagain

• 2 months later...
Guest gaineson

Where are all the fans of Son Ga In? Is this thread dead or just hibernating ? I frequent the Jokwon and GaIn thread and things are also quiet there.....miss all the spazzing about her .....

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest adikkeluangman

팬텀(Phantom) - 오늘따라(Seoul Lonely) [Official TS] 10s ver.http://youtu.be/7qYq_92dDpc It featured Ga In in the song and AOA Hyejeong in the MV.

• 9 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Wheesung, Jay Park, Dok2 and MadClown to Feature in Gain′s New Album
Jay Park, Dok2, MadClown and Wheesung have come together for Gain′s new album, Hawwāh. 
Gain′s agency, APOP Entertainment announced on March 4, "Jay Park, Dok2, MadClown and Wheesung participated in Gain′s fourth mini album Hawwāh, which will be released on March 12. Everyone will be quite satisfied with the synergy created between Gain and the four leading men of the music industry." 
Already gathering much attention with just concept images and teasers, Gain is building up more anticipation now that she′s revealed that she worked with Jay Park, Dok2, MadClown and Wheesung.
88392002.jpg

Jay Park, Dok2, MadClown and Wheesung have participated in Gain′s album, not just as feature artists, but also as lyricists and producers. As they are known as talented singer songwriters, anticipation is on the rise to see what kind of results will come when they mix with Gain. 
Wheesung′s skills have already been acknowledged as he′s produced his own albums, as well as the albums of B1A4, Gummy, G.Na, Davichi, Kim Bum Soo, Lyn and SHINee. Jay Park has been receiving love as a multi-tainer with skills in rapping, singing and dancing. With MadClown, known as the hip-hop world′s Son Seok Hee, and Dok2, the hip-hop pioneer, rounding up this perfect lineup, Gain′s comeback is raising attention. 
Gain will release her new album, Hawwāh, on March 12 at midnight (KST). 
This album wil focus on the taboo of Hawwāh, or Eve, who appears in the book of Genesis in the Bible. Gain will redefine Hawwāh, who is known as the first woman of seduction. 
In previously released teasers and concept cuts, Gain brought out daring and leading images, ready to change up the direction of the music industry. 
She provoked people′s imaginations with a simple picture of a hand handing off a bitten apple to another hand. In the concept photo, she donned messy blue hair, luring people′s attention to her as she oozed with charisma and multiple charms, ready to cast everyone under her spell. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88392/wheesung-jay-park-dok2-and-madclown-to-feature-in-gains-new-album
I'm not sure about this since from Islam perspective. It all wrong.

Archived