天上智喜 (CSJH) The Grace Official Thread

xman150

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt know who they were until i saw their performance with super junior and TVXQ at the MKMF Awards. I saw their performance MNet countdown comeback and thought stephanie was rather good in performing. I like their voices and one of them sings like christina aguleria!

Guest shiwonlover

one of the voices that sounds like chrsitna aguilara would proebeby be stephanie . she has a power low voice :) but i love it

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

i like Stephanie's dancing and i love Dana's voice also! i thought Dana would be a little bit shorter tho. but shes really tall...lol.

Guest BhUterFly05

Im such a big fan of Stephanie...I didn't use to like her voice at the start but it started growing on me...

Dana, i never really liked her simply bcuz she was too pretty, but wen i start to look at her more and more....i start to like her too....

Both of them could really dance...but i sort of question Dana's dancing in the come back of the Club...she couldn't really shake her *** as much as in the Boomerang...well anyweiz...now i like her....

Guest nofear11877

one of the voices that sounds like chrsitna aguilara would proebeby be stephanie . she has a power low voice :) but i love it

she really does have a powerful voice. the first time i heard her voice i thought she had the voice of a man! really! i did thought of that since you know... girls's voice are supposed to be soft and sound like an angel. :sweatingbullets: anyway, after listening more of her voice and watching her perform, i guess i got used to it. i think she has the oddest voice in the group.

oh... and one more... i think the problem with CSJH is that stephanie stands out in the group. :phew:

Guest moon_kaka

I luv Dana since her debut ^o^ I like her voice & angel's face best ^^ I'll check this thread since I'm too much in boys now ^^

Thax 4 da thread u guys

Guest nofear11877

I LOVE STPEHANIE!!!

here's a live perf of THE CLUB on KBS Music Bank

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XDgoeABrX7s

they all sound great... but STEPH impressed me cuz her vocals sound so powerful and clear and she dances awesome!

thanks for this one Platinum!!! i've just watched it... and wow!!! :w00t: they sang it LIVE!!!! :w00t: i guess its cuz when i see 'em perform they're almost always lipsynching to their song. :sweatingbullets:

anyway, they sound really tired after 25 seconds of their perf. :lol: you can hear them gasp for air and pause their dancing when their part is coming. all in all, they sang the club pretty well considering its live. :D and stephanie rocks!!! B)

Guest BhUterFly05

they rock....they should sing live more often....they didn't sound awful or anything...Their outfits are very coordinated...they sort of match....They truly look lyk a group together wen they wear matched outfits....which means less argument of whther who looked better in an outfit....but they all look pretty..

Guest xiahukno

THEY NEED TO BE PUBLICIZED MORE!

I LOVE THEM!

um... i COMPLETELY agree with taht like times... INFINITY! lol... HEART THEM!! hardcore..

when is their single coming out for sweet flower?! anyone kno?!

Guest BhUterFly05

I just watched their new MV...it was awesome...all of them had a dancing part and not only have stephanie have a solo dance...

Stephanie's bangs in the mv...i sort of didn't like..but over all she's still very pretty.

I thought that the most beautiful in this mv was Lina...she looks skinnier(but i think it is just me)

Anyweiz, I really liked their dancing... :D:w00t::w00t: it was hot...i liked their outfits too..it was so bright and colorful.

I agree..they should perform more, because they have the potential to become really really famous...

AJA Cheon Sang Ji Hee!!!! :D

Guest shinirza

when is their single coming out for sweet flower?! anyone kno?!

april 22nd

i really love sweet flower mv

the song is nice too

it sounds sweet

Guest nofear11877

i just watched their newest pv "sweet flower" and dang... its so nicely done. they're too gorgeous!!! in fact their too hot!!! since i like this pv so much, i decided to share some caps of the pv and you'll know what im saying. :D

their group pics...

sweetflower1.jpg

sweetflower25.jpg

sweetflower28.jpg

sweetflower29.jpg

sweetflower18.jpg

sweetflower17.jpg<--let me see ya shake ya tail feather!!!

will add more...

Guest BhUterFly05

Whoa...yehey there are screen caps....i really liked the upbeat part...

thanx for sharing kaye....but where is the rest of the members??? Stephanie and Lina???

....CSJH rocks!!

Archived