天上智喜 (CSJH) The Grace Official Thread

xman150

Guest 41120

"Sweet Flower" is a great song and video. They have a great vocal presence about them. That is something that most girl groups don't have. Are they a Korean Group or a Japanese Group under SmTown?

They under SM in Korea and when they are in Japan they are under Avex Trax (Rhythmzone.). Just like BoA & TVXQ. ^^

does anyone have their chinese single(too good)?

i remembered there's boomerang chinese ver.

is't good?

and...uhuhuh~~is there a 2nd song in sweet flower single?rock n' roll by lina?

Yes, there is a Chinese version & video for Too Good. It was released quite a while ago. I don't think there is a full Chinese version for Boomerang, just a couple lines in Chinese & the rest is still in Korean. Rock 'n' Roll Star is the second track on the Sweet Flower single. Yes, it features Lina (JiYeon.) just like how the first Japanese single featured Sunday & the second single featured Stephanie. Next up is DANA. ^^

All of their files are already avalibele at UN:SPEAKABLE, CSJH's first international fanbase. x:

Woo hoo! 12th page for the girls!

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BhUterFly05

yehey CSJH has 12 pages....c'mon lets keep this up guys. let's talk about who are favorite amongst them and why....

mine is Stephanie bcuz she's really good at dancing. she blows me away with her sexy dance steps...i just hoped that all of them could appear in a game show. maybe love letter or xman. The problem is dt they are too busy right now...but i wanna see Lina and Sunday appear in game shows...since Dana and Stpehanie had appeared in game shows already.

Guest cam3n

^Lina was in loveletter.. the eps with yunho, micky and jisuk :)

My favorite is Stephanie too! she's great at dancing and her voice is not the usual bubble pop girl band voice

Guest BhUterFly05

^Lina was in loveletter.. the eps with yunho, micky and jisuk :)

Wen was dt???can u tell me wut eps???i really don't watch love letter as much... :sweatingbullets: PLEASE!! How long has it been?

Guest cam3n

Wen was dt???can u tell me wut eps???i really don't watch love letter as much... :sweatingbullets: PLEASE!! How long has it been?

#21 [2005.09.10] and #22 [2005. 09.17]

Guest BoAayu

First time posting here,and I most Say I thought they would be older then me 0.o cause when i first saw the "The Club" MV I thought damn there some sexy women.I knew Dana from way back in the SM days...but the others I thought were older then her.for me being 21 that's not to young I guess...jeez never knew 0_0

But I love their Music alot...And I love it when they dance :w00t:

Guest cam3n

I don't think Stephanie really outshine the rest.. the girls kinda complete each other.. because each have a completely different voice.. Steph stands out because she's great at dancing.. but I don't think she's a solo material.. she's my fav tho..

Yeah, they look good together and have good chemistry. I wish that CSJH in this week x-man epi looking at the guest.

Yeah, they look good together and have good chemistry. I wish that CSJH in this week x-man epi by looking at the guest this week ( kangta, BSG and tony). So that CSJh girls can tell what does sexy and talented means.

Guest BhUterFly05

I think that stephanie shouldn't go on a solo either bcuz her voice is too powerful...she needs the others to sort of control that kind of a powerful voice...if she ever does go on a solo...it would be great, but i preffer seing her in CSJH group.

She does outshine the other members but it is just becuz of her sexy image... it is better to work in a group because that way they could learn from each other...team work. :D

Guest dankyung

i reallie reallie like stephanie~ i like her so much i dyed my hair her color and yea she is a very good dancer (: i think stephanie is csjh do break or split up i reallie think stephanie should go solo. she's reallie good and i like her voice it's like deep and yea aha

-sophia

I started to like CSJH after stephanie performs what u want , i like her when she's in x-man but i love her after that perf and i'm one of CSJH die hard fan. I'm trying to keep this thread alive by posting every minute.

Guest BhUterFly05

I agree im trying to think of other topics to to discuss in this thread. im glad sumbody feels dt way too^^(sori if it is off topic)

Well anyweiz...want u want video was ok....she shows her nice dance and everything...but her vocal is so powerful dt it sounded kind of weird for me at first...im used to hearing her sing with the group...

im also looking forward to Lina's solo in Sweet flower....

They had what u want video??? where did u get it ? i want it so much. I 'm in love with them that i dwl their the club mv both jap and korean version. It would be my last post since i've been posting like mad women in one thread in just one day and not to get warning by the admin.

Can someone pm me the link for all CSJH songs in Ysi or any links besides Mu because i've been trying like hell to find their songs. Off to bed, good night !!

Guest cam3n

I'll try to keep the thread alive too guys ^^ cuz they're my fav girls group..

Yeah.. I want them to appear in the game shows too.. I haven't seen Sunday in game show.. it would be great if they were to appear in game shows together with dbsk..

U guys should check out the loveletter eps if u haven't watch it.. cuz Lina was soo cute there when she said "I love you" lol.. that's when I started paying attention to CSJH... cuz I wasn't a fan when I first saw their Boomerang perf.. :P

Guest BhUterFly05

Sunday is my second favorite out in the group...then Lina den last is dana....

I really do wanna see her in game shows.....

by the way i will check out the eps were lina appeared in LL. the first video i saw was the korean version of boomerang and the too good video....i really liked that song!

OOOhhhh me too!!!!!!I want to see them in xman with the dbsk...i wanna know who they get paired up with

I want steph to pair up Yunho

Yoochun w/ Sunday

Changmin w/ Lina

Joonsu with Dana

and Jae Joong possibly with Sunday

by the way they r my favorite girl group too!!!

Archived