天上智喜 (CSJH) The Grace Official Thread

xman150

They actually seem to get along pretty well and you can tell their pretty close friends during radio shows and backstage at preformances.

W00t, 5th page for the girls. :)

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aznfishyfart

where do u guys get all their MVs and stuff from?

id like to see and hear all the stuff ur talking about

all i have is their CD xP

Guest aznfishyfart

haha i already looked there....thers no MV s i can see

and there was a thread here earlier but i cant find it anymore

it was about japanese version of boomerang

haha i already looked there....thers no MV s i can see

and there was a thread here earlier but i cant find it anymore

it was about japanese version of boomerang

You can get it at UN:SPK which is the first CSJH international fanbase. Once you register you need at least 50 posts until you can see the files. We have most of their files from their debut until now & yes, we do have the Japanese video for BOOMERANG. :)

Guest Mademoisella

^yeah me too... btw ppl say steph. is really good at eng. is she? and dancing really good.? i know she can dance but wow... PLZ PM ME! i dont see much csjh much.. ^^

I miss watching Dana on game shows. Do anyone know if Dana have been on a gameshow recently???

I think this group is doing well! I like their voices and songs. It's just that I haven't seen Dana smiling in any of the pix I've seen her in recently(maybe it's just because I haven't seen a lot).

Guest aznfishyfart

I miss watching Dana on game shows. Do anyone know if Dana have been on a gameshow recently???

I think this group is doing well! I like their voices and songs. It's just that I haven't seen Dana smiling in any of the pix I've seen her in recently(maybe it's just because I haven't seen a lot).

lsat time i saw her was on 연애편지(love letter)

and that was awhile ago i think maybe b4 summer? lol

• 2 weeks later...

Stephanie can sing as well. We all know shes an awesome dancer & she can sing very well too. Her voice is very strong and powerful. Its a bit lower than the other girls in the group but its still good. Its very strong and loud. You should hear CSJH doing "Dancing Queen" acappella. Stephanie sings lead when they do it and her voice is incredible. ^^

Oh by the way, there is a new CSJH picture topic here.

Guest BendyStraw

also when DANA debuted as a solo artist she became popular in China than in Korea... lol i actually have a lot of her performances in China on my other hard drive.

テンジョチキ <3

Guest HmmlOL

Does anyone know how long Stephanie has lived in the US for? And how well she speaks korean? I can't figure out her korean speaking abilities.. they seem okay.. but sometimes it seems like she has an accent..

and its kind of cool if she can speak korean well too.. thats not that easy to speak both languages WELL.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guchiguchiageugeu

will anyone be so kind as to pm me clips of Stephanie dancing on X-man or any other shows? I saw them from YouTube but couldnt dl... a gazillion thanks!!

Guest Mademoisella

omg.. it was soo hilarious when steph was in one of those epidodes and minwoo was in it too *memory lost*

and yeah she danced really good.. minwoo was sooo cute and funnie!

Archived