[drama 2008] You Stole My Heart / I Like You 난 네게 반했어

Guest huangsy

Guest pint0

yucks, friday's episode ended with Dorky and Ms Con locking lips. What a sight for sore eyes!

The entertainment weekly or whatever it is called program on Saturday said that the show will be ending soon. Did I hear correctly as it seems to be far from ending soon.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yellow_Roses

Hi Pinto,

What episode are you up to? On Creidesca CB she has episode 68 and then it jumps to episode 74, I hope she continue to upload this drama to the end. I really like this drama

it's different from all of the other daytime Korean dramas that I've seen so far. Please Creidesca don't stop uploading this one. Thanks to everyone on the board for there input on

this drama. I'm wondering what the rantings are for this drama? Creidesca are you still looking in on this board? I hope so, If you are many many many thanks to you for your hard

work and thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting this drama on your CB.

Guest pint0

Hi Pinto,

What episode are you up to? On Creidesca CB she has episode 68 and then it jumps to episode 74, I hope she continue to upload this drama to the end. I really like this drama

it's different from all of the other daytime Korean dramas that I've seen so far. Please Creidesca don't stop uploading this one. Thanks to everyone on the board for there input on

this drama. I'm wondering what the rantings are for this drama? Creidesca are you still looking in on this board? I hope so, If you are many many many thanks to you for your hard

work and thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting this drama on your CB.

I'm still at 30plus episode. Now I understand the comment that show is ending soon!

I agree with you Yellow_Roses, I like this show as its so different from other k-dramas. And I've been wondering too about the ratings. And why this thread is so quiet!

Guest pint0

Exupery, rotfl :w00t:

Yellow_Roses, I googled Creidesca CB and the site is in Korean? I can't even navigate the site. Is it possible to post just a line or two of a preview? I just want to know if the two dorky doctors end up together ;)

I just want to know if the two dorky doctors end up together ;)

Do you think that will happen? Seriously ... watching Con Girl & Dorky Male Doc gives me hives ... the way they talk to each other ... *shudders*

Speaking of which ... I think the dorky lady doctor aka MinSeon ... her female colleague is quite pretty ... such a total mismatch with that shortie old guy though. Tsk tsk

Guest b00kw0rm

I agree that the female colleague of the 2 dorks is pretty. I thought she would make a nice match for the rich man but nothing is happening there. MinSeon will pull out all her hair if her brother ends up with what appears to be her best friend.

Exupery, you mean to say the Con Girl and Nerdy Doc end up together? Yucks! But now that we have seen so much of Nerdy Doc mooning over Con Girl, I feel quite sick of him. He doesn't deserve MinSeon. Let the Con Girl lead her through the nose for the rest of his life :wacko:

Exupery, you mean to say the Con Girl and Nerdy Doc end up together? Yucks! But now that we have seen so much of Nerdy Doc mooning over Con Girl, I feel quite sick of him. He doesn't deserve MinSeon. Let the Con Girl lead her through the nose for the rest of his life :wacko:

I don't know ... :( ... but con girl seems to give all indications of actually really liking him in her own shallow way? :ph34r: And I don't know what will snap that nerdy doc out of her ... I must agree ... I'm actually getting quite sick of him. At first his being naive is kind of endearing but now he's like borderline stupid. :o

Guest Yellow_Roses

Hi everyone,

It look like the con girl and the nerd doctor relationship comes to an end before episode 74. In episode 74 he's talking to con girls friend at the school and walking around all depress thinking back to the way he met. If I was the nerdy female doctor I would just forget about him but it seems like she still pinning for him.

It seems like the family is against the con girl and the rich guy, He's father hits him when he learn that his son was on a date with her. And in the peviews for episode 75 It looks like the mother is pulling the little girl out of the school where the con girl works, It was so sad seeing the little girl crying and fighting with her grandma because she wanted to stay.

His father also yells at the BF for her part in bring them together in the perview, and she looks shock by the news.

I heard that the Bf have some secret, It has to do with the rich guy's wife that die in a car accident maybe she lied to him about his wife having an affair. If you could tell me when you get to the episode after 74 what's going on in the episodes I would appreciate it.

Guest pint0

Thank you Yellow_Roses and Exupery.

Last weekend on the Entertainment Highlights, it kinda hinted tha the con girl has chosen the rich guy. If I recall it said something like all along, she has appeared to be angry with him but in the end she confesses her true feelings. While they didn't say what her true feelings are, it does seem to imply her affection is not with Dorky Dr.

Exupery, I don't think she cares for Dr Dork at all. She likes that he calls her goddess and gives in to her for everything. If she pouts, he goes into deep depression. What turned her off the rich guy was that he didn't do that for her. And that he was too close to his b.f. She kept saying that men and women cannot just be friends so she felt they were both in cahoots to make fun of her.

The b.f. does act like she has something to hide. But I like her!

Guest b00kw0rm

I would rather Miss Con end up alone. but if she must be matched with someone, then the rich guy is better for her. He doesn't take nonsense from her.

Guest pint0

Friday's scene where the dork and ms con were all mushy and telling each other to hang up the phone first was so not funny. That scene has been done to death in more than a dozen sitcoms so can it already, KBS!

Guest b00kw0rm

I though the Deputy or Section Chief behaved very badly when she went to MinSeon's house. How could she make rude remarks to the Dad. And she override the Mum with what the little girl can eat, says the food is unhealthy, etc. Being an open and frank person does not mean one can be disespectful and callous.

Guest Yellow_Roses

Hello Everyone,

Wouldn't it be awkward for the family if the rich guy and the con girl get married and the dorky male doctor marry the nerdy female doctor, It really would be interesting to be at

the first family gathering knowing also that the rich guys stepmother was also secretly meeting the con girls father. I have never seen a Korean drama that allow that to happen.

Guest b00kw0rm

Hello Everyone,

Wouldn't it be awkward for the family if the rich guy and the con girl get married and the dorky male doctor marry the nerdy female doctor, It really would be interesting to be at

the first family gathering knowing also that the rich guys stepmother was also secretly meeting the con girls father. I have never seen a Korean drama that allow that to happen.

I think the preview showed that the supermart king realised that the con girl is the daughter of his wife's ex-flame. He laughed evily.

I find they are dragging the love triange between the dork and the con girl (like yucks!) and the rich man. Its getting tiresome.

Guest Yellow_Roses

b00kw0rm, what episode are you at? Do you know what the BF is hinding from the rich guy? Can someone tell me why the rich father hate his son? This drama has alot of confusing story lines.

Guest pint0

Now the Supermart King has decided to mix things up, the show will get more interesting. I don't know who Ms Con thinks she is that she is busy telling the rich man and his b.f. off, without sparing a moment to reflect about herself. She has some nerve talking about others being arrogant, not seeing others for who they are, being untruthful, etc.

Guest adikkeluangman

I really behind on tis drama since I can only watched one epi per week. Ms. Con can't decide herself which guy to choose. Yeh, just choose the rich guys so that her current BF can be with the dr. girl.

i like when the con bro jealous with his GF fanclub president. that guy doesn't even met in reality just through online. but it kinda sweet.

Guest b00kw0rm

b00kw0rm, what episode are you at? Do you know what the BF is hinding from the rich guy? Can someone tell me why the rich father hate his son? This drama has alot of confusing story lines.

Haven't come to the part where we learn what the BF is hiding. But she is acting increasingly suspcious. I think the supertmart King actually loves the son. The son and others perceive that he hates him but so far all his actions, when explained, shows he is trying in his funny way to help his son.

Archived