What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just finished watching coffee prince....it's funny and got good story. i wonder if there's going to be a sequel cuz at the end they didn't show their wedding...

Guest tinkerbell69

Me just finished watching Coffee Prince for the xxx time . is a damn good movie. hopefully the part 2 will come soon. love every single part of the show. am going to watch white tower soon. :rolleyes:

Guest calcifer

I'm currently watching

"White Tower"

"War of Money"

But pretty sad that nobody around me is watching the same drama with me...so there is nobody to talk to...and even in soompi, no posts are written on "White Tower" thread.....It is a really nice drama though... :tears:

Guest yojan17

Hello! Miss :) I'm now on episode 6... :)

I'd like to watch Robbers but I don't know where i could watch it with English subs... :phew: Maybe I'll just wait for the DVD to come out so I could watch it without interruption. :D

Guest lalaleidy

I'm not watching anything as of the moment because it WAS midterms. And now, I'm looking over this thread so that I know what DVD to buy tomorrow. HAHAH :)

Archived