What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purpleplush1011

I just finished watching Before and After Plastic Surgery. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I'll start watching "A Time between Dog and Wolf" or "The Vineyard Men" coz I love Yoon Eun Hye!

Guest Greener

I just finished watching within 2 weeks : Bad Love, What happen in Bali,Que Sera Sera, Time between Dog&Wolf and Capital Scandal <favorite now>

Guest prita

I just finished Tokyo Showers. Beautiful melodrama. Great acting by Kim Sarang & Kim Tae-woo. Highly recommended.

Guest fifiz

Almost done with Mixed-Up Investigative Agency...it's fantastic!!!

Just started watching La Dolce Vita and Iljimae. Don't know if I will continue with LDV, but everyone seems to love it. Iljimae looks incredibly lame so far, but I like the cast and OST (Park Hyo Shin <333)

Also in the middle of Thank You, but can't seem to finish it.

Guest linh27

almost done with Last Scandal (surprisingly enjoyable), Who Are You (never heard of the 2 leads before but they are really good), Powerful Opponents (good, but mainly cause of the cast), and just started Saranghae (1st ep was good)

i'm currently watching you are my destiny and iljimae...they're both korean dramas, and i don't understand a word but the dramas are so addicting and exciting...although the beginning's a bit boring, it gets really interesting quickly especially with all the romantic and cheesy moments.. they're awesome dramas and i would totally recommend them to everyone..the acting is pretty good as well the action in iljimae, and you'll never get bored. there are also very cute lead actors like lee jun ki (iljimae) and park jae jung (you are my destiny).i don't want to spoil anything so watch them yourself...

Guest x_twinkletoes

Three Dads & One Mom,

Powerful Opponents,

&

Last Scandal.

i love Three Dads & One Mom the most.

its a must watch (:

KBSWORLD only shows 2 episodes a week though. :(

& i can't find some of the episodes online.

any help ?

Guest cuteyabby

i finished "Dal ja's Spring"! its so funny and a good series. it shows some lessons in life. i love this one! :D

im planning to watch "Witch Yoo Hee" & "Powerful Opponents"!

Guest foreverluv

* Just finished 3 dads & 1 mom

* Currently watching Powerful opponents (surprisingly better than I expected)

* Debating to watch Iljimae or Before or After Plastic Surgery (more likely will be BOAPS because the subs are completed and Lee Jin Wook :P )

Guest ChunnieBunnieLover

3 dads one mom, Powerful Opponents and will be watching you are my destiny

i watch unstoppable Marriage sitcom too! and will be watching Cooking up romance soon..

Archived