What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mandalaywith

2008 in watch Drama

1.MBC Weekend drama 'Woman of matchless beauty, Park Jung Kum' (I'm kim Min Jong fan &like to Bae Jong Ok's) :w00t:

KBwWO_1202560474_copy.jpg

Everyweekend busy support to this drama.

welcome to drama forums

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=191173

2.MBC Wed,Tue Medical Drama "New Heart"

(cho jae Hyun is coming this drma so i watch this drama)

3.KBS Wed,Tue Drama " Hong Gil Dong"

Download to watch.I like Hong sister Scriptwriter drama.

Guest RayType

Currently watching MBC's Unstoppable High Kick, I bought the "Best of the Best" Volume 3 DVD box set.

A few days later I'll be watching KBS's Hong Gil Dong.

End of this month I'll be re-watching KBS's I Am Sam for the Umptenth time.

'Bad Love'

'King Sejong'

'The Innocent Woman'

'Beautiful Days' (the morning KBS drama)

will soon start 'The Lobbyist' and 'White Tower'..(thanks Azura!! ;) )

Alright, Kdrama-holics Anonymous ladies, what shall we watch after Robbers?

These are my top picks (there are many more, of course):

H.I.T. - 20 eps./ 2 subbed so far

Hyena - 16 eps./ 5 subbed

Conspiracy in the Court - 8 eps./ (subs?)

The Devil - 20 eps./ subs complete

Sandglass - 24 eps./ subs complete (supposed to be a classic & the 'mold' for modern kdramas)

White Tower - ?

Anything else?

Guest Jill4675

Alright, Kdrama-holics Anonymous ladies, what shall we watch after Robbers?

These are my top picks (there are many more, of course):

H.I.T. - 20 eps./ 2 subbed so far

Hyena - 16 eps./ 5 subbed

Conspiracy in the Court - 8 eps./ (subs?)

The Devil - 20 eps./ subs complete

Sandglass - 24 eps./ subs complete (supposed to be a classic & the 'mold' for modern kdramas)

White Tower - ?

Anything else?

hjkomo, I can't tell from what you wrote, but...have you NOT seen Sandglass?? :o OMG, that is just an amazing drama...the cast, the story, the historical background, the incredible production values...it is gripping and unforgettable. (Plus, it was an important key role for Lee Jung Jae...he was supposed to be a "secondary" character, but he practically stole every scene he was in...). I have the DVDs and it's a MUST for any K-drama fan! I'm think about watching White Tower...when they showed it on AZN* (which is probably...okay, definitely!... the worst way to watch a K-drama, because of the commercials and annoying placement of them), I just didn't check it out! Now I realize I should have as I've heard good things about it!

*But, to be fair, at least AZN's turned a lot of people on to a lot of these great TV dramas, such as Thank You and now Coffee Prince, among others!!

B)

Jill4675, I didn't watch White Tower when it was on AZN, either, as I wasn't a full-blown Kdrama addict yet & was too busy watching other trendy romantic comedies. But I've heard a lot of good things about it. And, yes, I haven't watched Sandglass :blush: *lowers head in shame* (I have the DVD's - bought a couple months ago). I didn't really watch kdramas in the 90's, except Model and a few others.

^ Hei guys.. our Robbers group! :D

Aiks.. Talking about Sandglass, as much as I proclaim myself to be a Kdrama fan and addict, I have something to confess. I have the Sandglass VCD at home, and yet I've only seen 3 episodes. I stopped because I couldn't get into the whole political issue.. and even with the ever charming Lee Jung Jae, I couldn't persist.. to the extent of me thinking what was sooooo brilliant about that drama?

Anywayz, what about White Tower? I've heard that it was a masterpiece.. wanna try it out too..

Guest RNGUYEN

Hmm, at the moment I'm watching

Hwan Jin-i..the one with Ha Ji Won.

=) It's from like 2005 I think, but

my cousin said it was really good.

On episode 14, & lovin` it so far <3

ripgal, are there subs for White Tower? Since not all of us can understand the raw's, I was thinking we should watch something with subs completed or, at least, in the process of completion.

I'm also planning on checking out On-Air. Anyone else? I haven't watched Surgeon Bong Dal Hee yet, but I like Lee Bum Soo and think he's a great actor.

Thanks, copperkey_kulet, where are the White Tower subs? I couldn't find them on d-addicts. And how many episodes is it in total?

OR, should we start with something light and short? Has anyone, besides me, not watched Legend of Hyang Dan yet?

Archived