What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Roxy Bathory

Right now....

JUMONG - it is still aired in the Philippines for more than half a year now and still hooked on this show. I guess I need not to explain why.

HEO JOON - I'm thankful to ARIRANG 'coz they aired HEO JOON. After GMA Network in the PI frustrated us for turning down the show, Arirang took the initiative

air this, and this is beyond my wish on seeing it. Now... even if I might stay up very late just to see this show it's worth it, because it's a truly

tearjerky show just like DAE JANG GEUM. This is Jeon Kwang-ryeol's best performance so far. And just like DJG, you can learn the medical tricks

and tips on this show, like medicating the affordable and accesible way.

WAR OF MONEY - I borrowed my friend's DVD of it. I'm loving it. It rocks BIG TIME!

CAPITAL SCANDAL - Funny Period Drama with deep sense of politics and nationalism!

Guest jojijunjy

I'm halfway thru Terms of Endearment (70 chs.). Recently finished Money Warfare, Law Firm, Flowers For Your Life, Bad Couple, Someday, Bluefish, and the Invisible Man. Rewatching Thank You (which just started on AZN) and snips of Surgeon Bong on another asian channel. I think Witch Yoo Hee is also on, altho I've seen it already, I typically enjoy rewatching dramas on tv, especially with the better subtitles. Choosing between Capital Scandal, Coffee Prince or Snow In August to watch next. If i can squeeze in some older dramas, I wouldn't mind taking a crack at Seoul 1945 and A Love To Kill.

IMO, 2007 dramas have been quite good. The ones I've seen are diverse in plotlines and moves well. Thank You and Bad Couple are my favorites so far.

Currently only watching Get Karl, Oh Soo Jung...but still waiting for Chinese subs for 4 episodes, I don't mind waiting for awhile. ^^ I just hope they don't stop subbing this drama half-way through it all.

I finished Coffee Prince a week or two ago....whenever it ended. And now I don't have many k-dramas to watch. None of the newer ones interest me. :(

Guest litoxshortaii

wtf, i dont even remember creating this group haha... anyway, im not watching dramas right now because i dont have any on my new laptop :(

Guest insignia

Nothing right now. Does anyone have a recommendation for an underrated series that I can find subs for? I'm not really into the Goong, Coffee Prince, etc. kind of thing. :mellow:

Guest tapirlapar

just finished coffee prince.. good one.. recommend 2 every1..

finished : witch yoo hee. fantasy couple, bad couple, bad family

2 watch: dal ja spring, vineyard man

any recommendation??

just finish with capital scandal, this is a very good drama

currently watcing, coffee prince, so far, i'm enjoying it.

try to watch, my name is kim sam soon, that's a very very good show, lots of funny stuff

also, capital scandal, what's up fox, invisile man choi jang soo, dal ja spring

scheduled to watch, thank you, war of money

still looking for a copy of rebirth, lawyers, be strong geum soon

still reading comments about other shows to find out which is worth watching

Guest bluenitesky

AFter i watched coffee prince im starting to watch 9 ends 2 out it's pretty itneresting i like the chemistry between the 2 main actors =]

Archived