What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently watching Tamna the Island... so far so good, and the french guy is goooorgeous. I was also watching Shining Inheritance awhile back, but eh, I dunno, I got a bit bored. I'm also watching Meteor Shower too and enjoying it.

Guest chloe_addict

Queen of Housewives. Pretty good drama up until ep 15 when it dragged on and became more complicated. I kind of wished that the president's wife ended up with Dal Soo. I felt sorry that he was always being yelled at by his wife. Anyways, does anyone have the link to Sun Woo Sun's thread?

Guest mab2007

currently watching

Lady Castle aka My Fair Lady :D

same 2 u..Haha! Unfortunately, Viikii is having a maintenance and I'm still in ep 1. But I'm not worried if I'm behind because it's still new.. :)

Just finished "He Who Can't Marry" and LOVED it.

Currently doing a marathon of "City Hall".

I also watch "Swallow the Sun" and "Queen Seon Duk" whenever new subs are released.

My favorite dramas of 2009 so far: Kingdom of the Wind, Shinning Inheritance, He Who Can't Marry, and (old series but watched in 2009) Be Strong, Geom Soon.

Guest Beauty_Karova

Style (about to give up)

Seon Duk (love)

Soul (love horror...what a suprise)

Just waiting for:

Playful Kiss (soon I hope, korean version of "It started with a kiss")

Loving You a Thousand Times (start today...youppee)

Currently watching : The Partner. Woww.. i love this drama. especially the main casts ; Hometown Legends ; Time Between Dog and Wolf ( cOLL jUN ki) ;)

Guest sittie2009

i m watching my fair lady...love all the cast and my gorgeous yoon eun hye was there....

re watching queen of the game and started with a kiss part 1...

Archived