Yoo Ha Na 유하나

winterlove

For her first drama and in Taiwanese too, I think she did really great.

She didn't even seem like a beginner actress. Anyway, hope to see her in more dramas.

@ some angles, she reminds me of some other actresses too. Like Ariel Lin & Son HyeGo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest May930

i really liked her in my lucky star...she's a really good actress.

What type of character does she play in first wives club? i really wanted to watch it when i heard taht she was part of the cast but i can't find eng. subs to this drama....

• 4 weeks later...

Updated Ha Na's diary entry

Diary

Date: 18 May 2008

大家

最近怎么样?

好久没写日记...对不起...

今天汉城下午...

我知道现在中国有不好的事情...

担心你们..

还有,,

我很爱你们

想你们..

虽然我跟大家不一样的国家

很远的鼓励..

但是.

我们一定很快见面

相信我

^^

真谢谢

亲亲^______^

English Translation:

How are all of you?

I didn't write diary for a long time... Sorry...

This afternoon at Seoul..

I know something bad happened at China

I am very worried..

And

I love you all

I miss you all..

Although I am from a different country from you

A faraway encouragement..

But

we will meet again very soon

Believe me

^^

Thank you very much

Kiss^______^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adorkiable

i love her in my lucky star..she has great chemistry with jimmy lin in mls..anyways, i read from a forum that

she'll be in taiwan in sept cuz she might have a new drama...so that's wonderful!..anyone know where i can watch

the mv she starred in??....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jimmylee78

ahh i love Yoo Ha Na she is a great actress love her in my lucky star hope she get a lead role in a Korean drama

soon cant wait till that day come ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest litto_gurl

Yoo HaNa of My Lucky Star, finalist for Best Actress Award, Wednesday, October 8, 2008, Korea

http://ent.163.com/08/1008/09/4NNM2OIR00031GVS.html

20081008093650d1633.jpg

Yoo HaNa (My Lucky Star) and 尹恩惠 (Coffee Prince) are the finalists for the Best Actress Award in the 2008 Seoul Drama Festival. There are 152 entries from 33 countries. The Awards ceremony will be broadcast in 33 countries.

Korean newbie Yoo HaNa recently starred in SBS's First Wives' Club 糟糠之妻俱乐部. She was nominated to the Best Actress Award for her role in My Lucky Star with Jimmy Lin. When My Lucky Star aired in Taiwan it had very high ratings. The other nominees are 尹恩惠 (Coffee Prince), japanese actress 仲间由纪惠《极道鲜师》, chinese actress Li Na 《闯关东》, Taiwan's lilipa, France's ilis wenwill.

credit to l_coco @asianfanatics.ne

good luck to yoo hana....both her and yoon eun hye are good actresses...

but i do hope she will win so she can get recognize in korea

Guest litto_gurl

Yoo HaNa, Li Wei met fans at Korean Drama Festival, Jimmy Lin was absent

img141042913tj2.th.jpg img141042912im3.th.jpg img14104299he0.th.jpg

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/j/2008-10-13/16102202998.shtml

Korean actress Yoo HaNa and Taiwan actor Li Wei met fans in Seoul. The two of them starred in the Taiwan tv series My Lucky Star. Regretably, Jimmy Lin, the male lead was busy preparing for his Shanghai concert on Oct 17 and couldn't attend.

(My Lucky Star is nomainated in the Best Series category in the 3rd annual Seoul Drama Festival.)

credit to l_coco @asianfanatics.net

Yoo HaNa, Li Wei met fans at Korean Drama Festival, Jimmy Lin was absent

img141042913tj2.th.jpg img141042912im3.th.jpg img14104299he0.th.jpg

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/j/2008-10-13/16102202998.shtml

Korean actress Yoo HaNa and Taiwan actor Li Wei met fans in Seoul. The two of them starred in the Taiwan tv series My Lucky Star. Regretably, Jimmy Lin, the male lead was busy preparing for his Shanghai concert on Oct 17 and couldn't attend.

(My Lucky Star is nomainated in the Best Series category in the 3rd annual Seoul Drama Festival.)

credit to l_coco @asianfanatics.net

Li Wei looks great with and without facial hair! :wub:

• 2 months later...
Guest aybeedee

omg i love her in my lucky star!!!

my all time favorite taiwanese drama ever!!!

i was so surprised that my lucky star was her first drama!!

damn she is good!!!

she makes a super cute couple with jimmy lin!!!!!! i swear.......... who cares about the age difference aahahh

anyways a new drama whoooo!!! YAY!! i have been waiting!!!

ahahhahha

too bad its not with jimmy lin!!!

but their is always the future!!! ahahhah

• 1 month later...
Guest litto_gurl

Yoo Hana has contract problems; can't be Ming Dao's girl anymore, Sunday February 8 2009, Taiwan

thumb_2.jpg thumb_1.jpg

Source: UDN

Translation: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net

Yoo Hana has created another problem. Initially, she was confirmed to come to Taiwan to star in SETTV’s new drama ‘Next Station’s Happiness’ with returning Ming Dao. However, because her Korean manager and contract is in a mess, she will no longer be in this drama. SETTV director Chen Yu Shan said: “She’ll be waiting for a letter.” During this period, Yoo Hana has been using a translator to try to communicate to sort things out, however SETTV has already decided to change the female lead.

Back then, when Yoo Hana came to Taiwan to film ‘My Lucky Star’, because of her relationship with Guo Shi Lun, this fuzzed out the focus of the drama. Even though she had already signed for 3 following SETTV dramas, she still got frozen. Last year, ‘My Lucky Star’ became a finialist in the Seoul TV Film Festival and this gradually melted her relationship with SETTV, and she was set to star in a new collaboration with Ming Dao ‘Next Station’s Happiness.’ However, before Chinese New Year, rumours began to spread that this would not go ahead, mainly because Yoo Hana suddenly came out with a new manager, and was not from the same company that SETTV originally signed.

Intiially, Yoo Hana was from the same company as Jung Da Bin and Han Hye Jin but ever since Jung Da Bin suicided, the company developed many problems. And someone claimed to be Yoo Hana’s new manager suddenly contacted SETTV expressing: “We did not 100% agree to take on your drama,” and also failed to give any explanation. This gave SETTV a big headache.

Chen Yu Shan expressed that actually, during these few years, they have continually invited Yoo Hana to discharge her contract, but she always replied that she was busy. Even their first letter they sent to Korea was sent back, that’s why they decided to change the female lead. As for other relevant legal issues, this has been handed over to SETTV’s Ministry of Justice to handle.

credit to x-WISHFULthinkin... @ asianfanatics.ne

i was hoping to see them together...

I only knew her MLS and that was it. I didn't even knew she was Korean when I first watched the drama. Not until I noticed the Korean words she is mumbling while it is being dubbed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yoo Hana has contract problems; can't be Ming Dao's girl anymore, Sunday February 8 2009, Taiwan

thumb_2.jpg thumb_1.jpg

Yoo Hana has created another problem. Initially, she was confirmed to come to Taiwan to star in SETTV’s new drama ‘Next Station’s Happiness’ with returning Ming Dao. However, because her Korean manager and contract is in a mess, she will no longer be in this drama. SETTV director Chen Yu Shan said: “She’ll be waiting for a letter.” During this period, Yoo Hana has been using a translator to try to communicate to sort things out, however SETTV has already decided to change the female lead.

Oh really, I feel bad for her. She is really a good actress. I was so looking forward to her drama with mingdao, just that's just too bad. Hope you can find a better management company, I don't wish her talent to be wasted.

http://images2.asianfanatics.net/gallery/a...-Na/thumb_2.jpg http://images2.asianfanatics.net/gallery/a...umb_1.jpg

Back then, when Yoo Hana came to Taiwan to film ‘My Lucky Star’, because of her relationship with Guo Shi Lun, this fuzzed out the focus of the drama. Even though she had already signed for 3 following SETTV dramas, she still got frozen. Last year, ‘My Lucky Star’ became a finialist in the Seoul TV Film Festival and this gradually melted her relationship with SETTV, and she was set to star in a new collaboration with Ming Dao ‘Next Station’s Happiness.’ However, before Chinese New Year, rumours began to spread that this would not go ahead, mainly because Yoo Hana suddenly came out with a new manager, and was not from the same company that SETTV originally signed.

Intiially, Yoo Hana was from the same company as Jung Da Bin and Han Hye Jin but ever since Jung Da Bin suicided, the company developed many problems. And someone claimed to be Yoo Hana’s new manager suddenly contacted SETTV expressing: “We did not 100% agree to take on your drama,” and also failed to give any explanation. This gave SETTV a big headache.

Chen Yu Shan expressed that actually, during these few years, they have continually invited Yoo Hana to discharge her contract, but she always replied that she was busy. Even their first letter they sent to Korea was sent back, that’s why they decided to change the female lead. As for other relevant legal issues, this has been handed over to SETTV’s Ministry of Justice to handle.

credit to x-WISHFULthinkin... @ asianfanatics.ne

it is a pity that she is unable to film the show with Ming Dao. hope to see more of her shows coming up.

oh and happy belated bday cause i saw at the profile that her bday is 22 march? anyway happy bday !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived