Yoo Ha Na 유하나

winterlove

any upadate with this girl!!! its a pity that i dont see her act for now ~~~~

Not much news as for now. But I read from her chinese blog, she asked her fans not to worry because she is doing well. I doubt she will be in a taiwanese drama anytime soon due to her company problems.

By the way Hana updated her blog on 27 March:

"xiexie da jia gei w d shen ri zhu u...

zhen d xie xie

ai nimen

qin qin ^──^"

Translation in english:

Thank you all of you for your birthday wishes.

Really thank you so much.

I love you.

Kiss you ^──^

I love her message, it's so like Hana. Well then, hope she will get to be in a new korean drama soon.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest litto_gurl

its good she's in another drama...hope one day she will be leading lady

in a kdrama...

i wish her company would have let her star in Next Station, Happiness

with mingdao....

her new drama KBS2 The Sons Of Sol Pharmacy House scheduled to air this Saturday, April 11th. Her role is Oh Eun Ji and her love interest is the third son portrayed by Han Sang Jin

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...;#entry13007439

hanasol.th.jpg 8he34.th.jpg

Wow, cool, thanks for updating us on this new drama. I am going to look in the thread for more information. Will update on the first post if there are more information on this drama.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the update.

Yoo Ha Na has this charm about her. I don't know what it is but I'm just really drawn to her. Although I never finished watching "My Lucky Star" (series way too long for me -__x) I loved her in Jay Chou's "White Windmill" MV.

Guest aybeedee

omg yoo ha na in a new kdrama?!??!

awww not the main lead

its okay at least she is back on the screen!!

i loved her so much in my lucky star!!!

omg

yeah i wished she could have filmed Happiness at the next stop with Ming Dao

but i guess not :(

i was sad when i heard she wasnt

but its okay. . .

Guest majata

Hopefully, Yoo Ha Na's incredible talent would be given the attention it deserved in Korea.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest riehae

Good thing that has a Kdrama now.

I hope she will have a big career in Korea than Taiwan.

Hope she gets more successful in her home country.

• 2 months later...
Guest thislove

I first watched Ha Na in MLS and I loved her immediately. Now I'm watching Sons of Sol Pharmacy House and she's awesome. She's really talented hoping to see her in more dramas after this. Maybe her problem with SETV will be settle and she'll do another twdrama.

Guest litto_gurl

Yoo HaNa clarified her relationship with Jimmy Lin; disclosed that he has a longtime girlfriend, Sunday, July 26 2009, Taiwan

【2009/07/26 聯合報】

Yoo HaNa clarified her relationship with Jimmy Lin; disclosed that he has a longtime girlfriend

source : udn.com

translation by l_coco @ http://asianfanatics.net

Yoo HaNa’s rise to stardom has been smooth. Still being asked about her relationship with Jimmy Lin

Yoo HaNa, who starred in My Lucky Star in Taiwan, has seen her stardom rising back in Korea. She recently starred in KBS weekend drama "My Too Perfect Sons" 松藥店的兒子們. When asked about her relationship with Jimmy Lin she sold him out by disclosing that he “has a long-time girlfriend”!

After Yoo HaNa returned to Korea her stardom has been a smooth ride. She stars as a daughter-in-law in "My Too Perfect Sons" 松藥店的兒子們. According to NocutNews24, when she was interviewed in Seoul the reporter didn’t ask her about Guo Shi Lun but instead of her relationship with Jimmy Lin. She explained, “I said before that our relationship was very good and when the news came out it turned into that we were in love.”

Yoo HaNa said, “Maybe it’s because I was in a foreign land so Jimmy was very nice to me. We had dinner all the time, but Jimmy has a longtime girlfriend.”

credit to l_coco @ http://asianfanatics.net

i wish they were dating but sad he has a gf..... :mellow:

hope to see her in more dramas....

• 1 month later...

Hana updated her blog on 9 May 09:

감사하는마음으로

사람을 미워하지 않기

좋은 생각하기

이쁜것만보기

^English Translation:

With a thankful heart

I will not dislike anyone

I will have good/happy thoughts

I will only look at pretty/beautiful things.

(thanks to YoMi from soompi)

• 1 month later...
Guest chubbygirl1

Hello Yoo Hana fans,

just want to post this by xiuzhen from Lee Yeon Hee thread. :)

PARADISE MEADOW UPDATE!

Yoo Ha Na as Supporting Actress?

At Yoo Ha Na's official daum cafe, there was a post stating that during November the actress will be in Jeju Island filming "Paradise Meadow". Yoo Ha Na will be acting alongside Choi Kang Chang Min and Lee Yeon Hee in "Paradise Meadow" as the character 'Jin Young".

We'll get to see the drama next year around January~February but firstly filming will take place in Australia and Jeju Island.

For those who don't know Yoo Ha Na, she was the korean actress who debuted in the Taiwanese drama "My Lucky Star". You can view her dramawiki page here.

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS! THANK YOU!

Credits: YouHana+百度李沇熹吧 (lyh's baidu)

English translations: yhdiary.cjb.net

• 2 weeks later...

091112 Paradise Meadow: Cast List & Production Credits

4b5344d032a492363ff2ccf0ef4fed62.jpg

Director: Kim Chul-Gyu (Hwang Jin-i / More Beautiful Than A Flower)

Production Company: Samhwa Networks (We-ding / Snow Flower / Mom Is Mad / First Wives Club)

Screenplay: Jang Hyun Joo (The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince) / Seo Hui-Jin (Into the Sun)

Year 2010 MBC drama scheduled to be broadcast from January to February

90% of the pre-production are targeted to be filmed in Australia and Jeju Island for the location filming, filming scheduled to start in Novembe.r

Main Cast

Shim Changmin - Han Dong-Soo

Lee Yeon-hee - Lee Da-ji

Yoo Ha Na - Jin-Young (The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House)

Ren Soo-Sang - Da Eun (Lee Da-ji's brother?)

Song You-Hyeon - Song

Li

Ren Ai-Young

Side Cast

Ra Young-Hui

Lee Doo-il

Film Lineup

F D - Gold ternary

Clothing - Kim Sam-Won (The Painter of Wind / Baby and Me)

Clothing - Kim Woo-Soo

Make-up Group – Kim Yoo-Jin

Make-up Group - Kim Jung-Eun

Camera Photography Authority - Kim Seung-ho (Sad Love Story)

Camera Mirror's chief executive – Lee Hyeong

Lighting Authority - Choi Jong-Geun (Alone in Love)

Log keeper - Shin Eun-hui

Arts - Kwon Ye Seul

The above list is not complete, or could be adjusted.

Note: Romanization could be wrong. Some dramas titles are omitted.

Source: mingjicm.net

Translation: nings @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Oh Eunji!!!! Hehehe, I didn't know Yoo Hana has a thread in Soompi. Eunji was SO adorable in Sons of Sol Pharmacy, easily one of my favourite characters, if not my favourite. She's always so cheerful and even when she's mad or sad, she expresses it in a really cute way.

Guest chubbygirl1

litto_gurl - me too. Is annoying that Korean dramas always portray the 2nd lead as one dimensional, paper-thin character. Ya-di-da, their jealousy, enternal love for the lead. Grahhhhh....get real. <_<

I think in PM, Yoo Hana character is going to be adorable, i hope. lol

yah!!! another drama for her....

i hope her chracter in paradise meadow is not

going to be a mean, annoying, b***ing role...

me too! i'd so much rather have her be the female lead though lol xD oh well....i hope it might be something like coffee prince where you have the main lead couple and the second lead couple that would be nice =]

but i'm really glad she's going to be in a drama though and at least is second lead if not better main lead. i really can't wait to see her on screen again she's a wonderful actress and any who has seen My Lucky Star would know that!

Yoo Hana Fighting!!!!!!!

Archived