[tw Drama 2008] Fated To Love You 命中注定我爱你

Guest ripgal

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ripgal

Wow that bed scene was steamy hot!! :w00t: Those two are good kissers. Ethan looks sooooo hot. Hahahha the next scenes are interesting! This drama is funny and cute, i cant wait for the next eps. Kinda suprised the 1st ep was long though.

Jo, you should dl. Tell me what you think. ^^

You guys are making me more excited.. I'm glad the pilot episode managed to deliver..

Anywayz chinggu, you download all your episodes from CB right? Which CB do you dl from, for TW dramas?

Guest shobe_show

OMG! Have you saw the ratings for FTLY? It is so much close to TKA!

I'm so happy for FTLY! Just the pilot episdoe and it already gotten such a high rating!

May this series *hopefully* beat WZBQW!

Guest DumboEphant

Just finished watching ep.1 and it's so far so good.

i cant wait for ep.2!

Ethan is so hot. and I cant wait to watch the other male lead appearance.

:D

Guest ripgal

OMG! Have you saw the ratings for FTLY? It is so much close to TKA!

I'm so happy for FTLY! Just the pilot episdoe and it already gotten such a high rating!

May this series *hopefully* beat WZBQW!

What are the ratings for FTLY's pilot ep?

It'd be great if it can beat WZBQW.. cos IMO WZBQW's still the best TW drama I've seen so far. If it can beat WZBQW in terms of quality and ratings (which I thought were great), it's equivalent to step up of the quality of TW dramas nowadays. I've only seen several TW dramas aftar WZBQW, and they did not deliver.

Guest miranda

Ratings for the week

週六日21:30-24:00 (2008.3.16)

1 惡作劇2吻(中視) TKA 2.77

2 命中注定我愛你 (台視)NEW Fated To Love You 2.56

3 這裡發現愛(華視) Wish to See You again 1.31

4 原來我不帥 (民視) So I'm Not Handsome 0.86

Guest Rainie

I watched the first episode yesterday on YouTube, and it was soooo good! One of the best starts I've seen to a Taiwanese drama. I can't wait for episode 2. And the bed scene was the most explicit one I've seen in TW drama history, lol. And Ethan looks so much like Ming Dao in some angles...

Guest KDramaFreak

T___T i wanna watch this so bad right now...but i must fight off the temptations until the subtitles come out. blahhhh

Archived