[tw Drama 2008] Fated To Love You 命中注定我爱你

Guest ripgal

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babymarzy07

J Chingu, did u see the BTS? woooohooo steamy love scenes they look really cute!! waahhh!! omg i cant wait it looks good! ^^

Guest ripgal

J Chingu, did u see the BTS? woooohooo steamy love scenes they look really cute!! waahhh!! omg i cant wait it looks good! ^^

Yeap, I can't wait for Sunday already! :w00t:

I just love romantic fairytales..altho they're somewhat unrealistic and fantasy like..I just love the feeling of being in love..hahha... just because I don't have one at the moment, I can only resort to imagining the feeling..:P

You've seen most of the BTS right? Don't you seriously think Ethan does not only look like MD, but also sounds like him? I mean, when I close my eyes, and listen to his voice, I would so totally think it's MD and not some other guy.

But again, I've got to get that MD-QE thing out of mah head, cos it would be unfair for Ethan..hehehehe..

Meanwhile, I found a YT link to the Kissing BTS + 10 Min Preview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DZnyHCoLZA...feature=related

It's really steamy...:wub:

And Ethan's just :wub:

Guest elaineheaven

i love the both of them

so definitely a must watch

cant wait for the first episode! hahahaa.

ohoh, one night stand huh!

i saw the bloopers and ngs clips. haha they two are so cute bickering with each other!

Guest charis89

YES!!! I'm so going to watch this show!!!

Chen Qiao En and Ruan Jing Tian must be the next hilarious on-screen couple...

Even though I still prefer another drama featuring Chen Qiao En and Ming Dao...

=DDD

The most perfect couple!!!

Guest ripgal

what time does this air on sunday? I want to make sure I catch it on tv o_o checked the first page and there's no time mentioned

It will at 10pm TW time..

Guest vc1188

It will at 10pm TW time..

eek it's gonna be ISWAK2's rival

I'm excited to watch this drama now. Before I didn't really care, but then I watched "Wayward Kenting" and fell in love with Ethan

Guest SimplyYing

does anyone know the website where i can watch it streamed live from taiwan at time of broadcast??

I think I had it before but lost it T_T

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

the synopsis sounds awesome

omgosh i hope it won't disappoint me

im really happy that ethan finally gets to play the lead

i loved him in green forest xD

It's finally sunday! :) Been waiting for this one as well ^^ Torrent for "It Started With A Kiss 2" ep14 is out on icefish, but still no sign of the first episode of "Fated to Love You"! I'm constantly refreshing the website ^^;;; I like the girl, but I've never seen this Ethan guy acting before. Well, we'll see how this twdrama is soon enough~ Hopefully it'll be a good one, but I've learnt not to raise much expectations when it comes to twdramas (except "It Started With A Kiss 2" where I had high expectations and luckily it actually lived up to my expectations ^^)...

Archived