Go Ah Sung 고아성

Guest doonawhale

초일류 상류층 부부 #유준상#유호정 그리고 둘의 아들 #이준 과 사랑에 빠지는 #고아성 까지 모두 모인 《#풍문으로들었소》포스터 촬영현장. 살짝 구경하러 갈까요?! ^.~ 2월 23일(월) 첫 방송
SBS [풍문으로들었소] - 포스터 촬영 현장
poster shooting ^^ (video) https://twitter.com/SBSNOW/media
Cr: SBSNOW

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Park Shin-hye, Chun Woo-hee, Ko Ah-sung in ‘20 cast for 1 role’ movie ‘Beauty Inside’

Park Shin-hye, Chun Woo-hee, Ko Ah-sung in ‘20 cast for 1 role’ movie ‘Beauty Inside’

‘Beauty Inside’ is one of the most anticipated movies to release, with its unique casting that is different from other movies. In this movie, a good 20 actors were needed to play just one role.

‘Beauty Inside’ depicts a story between a man, who changes into a different person every morning, and a woman, who loves the transformer. The movie dropped stills of actresses from Chun Woo-hee, Ko Ah-sung to Park Shin-hye, who played ‘Woo-jin’.

Chun Woo-hee has spent a busy year in 2014, grabbing many trophies including the best actress award in various awards.

Chun Woo-hee looks worried in the released photo. Yi-su(Han Hyo-joo) is standing behind her. “I decided to do this movie the moment I thought that there would be no more chance to play a man’s character,” said Chun, showing her passion for acting.

Meanwhile, another ‘Woo-jin’, Ko Ah-sung is found sitting alone, looking simple in a still.

“It was not easy to play the role of Woo-jin, who changes into a different person every day, but it was certain that it was an attractive character. I think I have come up another level in my career,” said Ko Ah-sung, showing affection for her role.

Park Shin-hye, who is making a number of appearances on both the big and small screen these days, is also playing ‘Woo-jin’ as another of 20 cast.

In the released still, she is with a good friend of Woo-jin, ‘Sang-Baek(Lee Dong-hui). “I am nervous how the audience may find this movie. Although the shooting didn’t go on very long, I have tried my best to play ‘Woo-jin’ as all the other ‘Woo-jin’s have. I wanted to make it worth their while.

‘Beauty Inside’, based on the namesake social film ‘The Beauty Inside’ by Intel&Toshiba, is expected to draw the audience with its interesting setting and story. It is planning to release by the first half of year 2015.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by NEW, English Translation by Veronica Choi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-stretch: inherit; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Joon and Go Ah Sung Run into Han River in Latest Stills from “Heard It through the Grapevine”Lee Joon and Go Ah Sung Run into Han River in Latest Stills from “Heard It through the Grapevine”

SBS‘ upcoming drama “Heard It through the Grapevine” has released new behind-the-scenes stills featuring its two stars, Lee Joon and Go Ah Sung.

The stills, from the drama’s first filming that took place on January 24, show Lee Joon and Go Ah Sung running into the Han River in the freezing cold weather. Go Ah Sung seems to have ran in first, as Lee Joon can be seen running after her to stop her.

“Heard It through the Grapevine” will be a black comedy about the absurdities of the high class. Go Ah Sung will portray Bom, an average girl who falls in love with the son of a ridiculously rich family. She is then thrown into the cruel high society inhabited by her boyfriend and his merciless family. Lee Joon’s character, Han In Sang, will be a quiet A-student who fears his perfect father and never rebels agains his beautiful mother.

“Heard It through the Grapevine” will premiere on February 23, after the completion of “Punch.”

go ah sung lee joon heard it through the grapevine

credit SOOMPI

• 1 month later...

March 10, 2015
'The Host' special screening planned on Saturday
By John Redmond The Korea Times
05-03(311).jpg
A poster of Bong Joon-ho's popular 2006 movie "The Host" / Korea Times file
The Korea branch of the global network InterNations will hold a special screening of director Bong Joon-ho's popular 2006 movie "The Host" at Toz in Gangnam on Saturday.
This Korean movie night will see participants watch "The Host" with English subtitles and share opinions about it, including presentations by native Koreans giving some cultural insights.
Set in Seoul and using an actual event from February 2000, where a U.S. military civilian employee dumped formaldehyde into a sewer that led to the Han River, the film traces a monstrous mutant creature attack on Seoul residents living and working along the Han.
When Park Hyun-seo, played by Ko Ah-sung, also known for the movie "Snowpiercer" (2013), is captured by the monster, her family sets out on a desperate mission to rescue her.
"With most scenes filmed with the Han River as background, the movie has a sense of humor, the soundtrack is amazing and, most of all, it has a definite message," the invitation said.
The movie received a standing ovation at the 2006 Cannes Film Festival.
Guests are invited to stay for snacks and beer afterwards.
The movie costs 6,000 won, but drinks and snacks cost extra.
The screening begins at 6:30 p.m.
To get to Toz, leave Gangnam Station exit 10, walk one block and turn left. Opposite Pagoda on your right is an Asahi sign, and the entrance to Gangnam Toz is on the right of that restaurant under the KAN sign. Toz is on the fourth floor.
For more information visit www.internations.org. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"'Heard it Through the Grapevine" Ko Ah Sung Not Believing in Superstitions

BY C Han | Mar 17, 2015 10:49 PM EDT

'Heard it Through the Grapevine" Ko Ah Sung Not Believing in Superstitions

In "Heard it Through the Grapevine" Ko Ah Sung made a sharp statement to Yoo Ho Jung who had an amulet prepared for herself.

On the 7th episode of SBS Monday/Tuesday drama "Heard it Through the Grapevine (script Jung Sung Joo, director Ahn Pan Suk) broadcast on Mar. 16th, Choi Yeon Hee (played by Yoo Ho Jung) was hiding an amulet and was caught by Suh Bom (played by Ko Ah Sung).

On this da y, Choi Yeon Hee and Lee Sun Sook (played by Suh Jeong Yeon) wanted to change their amulets as Suh Bom left the room to breastfeed.  Nonetheless, as Suh Bom came back announced, Lee Sun Sook and Choi Yeon Hee could not hide their startled feelings.

Lee Sun Sook said, "It's an old family tradition.  For the ancestors to wish well for their descendants" and explained the amulet.  Suh Bom said, "I don't believe in superstitions and witchcraft."

Nonetheless, Choi Yeon Hee defended herself by saying, "It's not like I really believe It either.  It's to honor Jin Young's great grandmother and respecting her."  Before this, Choi Yeon Hee didn't feel great about Suh Bom and had prepared an amulet against her to ward her off.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/78455/20150317/heard-it-through-the-grapevine-ko-ah-sung-not-believing-in-superstitions.htm

• 2 weeks later...

April 1, 2015
Ko Ah-seong will join Si Wan in 'Thinking of My Older Brother', most likely
Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net
photo580406.jpg
Actress Ko Ah-seong will join Si Wan. It is a perfect pairing up of A-list actors. Ko Ah-seong has been offered the female lead in movie 'Thinking of My Older Brother' starring Si Wan.
She has been offered the female leading role for 'Thinking of My Older Brother' and is wrapping up the last stage to conclude the offer. As far as there is no significant interference, it will be her next project.
'Thinking of My Older Brother' is director Lee Han's new film, who produced "Punch" and 'Elegant Lies'. It will start filming soon. This human drama depicts the stories of children's choir that actually existed during Korean War. Ko Ah-seong will play pianist for the choir, pairing up with Si Wan, with the expectations on their warm chemistry.
Since the movie depicts humanism in the set of wartime and the two young popular actor and actress will join in the film, it is attracting much attention.
As Ko Ah-seong appeared in 'Elegant Lies' previously, it will work out pretty well for her when working again with diector Lee Han.
Since Ko Ah-seong delivered the oustainding performance in "The Host", 2006, she became one of the next generation A-lister actresses for her role in "Snowpiercer". Ko Ah-seong also has been receiving good reviews for her role in SBS' 'Heard It Through the Grapevine' in terms of her mature and impressive acting performances.

April 3, 2015
Go comes of age in latest role
BY MIN KYEONG-WON [lee.sunmin@joongang.co.kr] INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

Actress Go Ah-sung found it hard to let go of her unsociable character Yona in the 2013 film “Snowpiercer” after avoiding going out in public to throw herself into the role.
The young star’s next job, however, is dramatically different. 
Go acts as a high schooler in the KBS black comedy series “Heard it Through the Grapevine.” 
She plays Seo Bom, who gets pregnant with her boyfriend from a high-profile family and is very confident about becoming a mother and a wife. She doesn’t hesitate to state what she thinks is right or wrong, even in front of the wealthy and powerful clan.
03055304.jpg
Actress Go Ah-sung
Although she has played many teen roles, the 23-year-old, who debuted a decade ago, says being given the title “child actress” doesn’t really bother her. 
After all, even though Go started out young, she has mostly taken roles of girls fighting for what they want, just like her character in 2006 film “The Host.”
Go said the characters she picks have to be independent during a recent interview with the JoongAng Sunday, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily. She also said she has been thinking about how she will build up her acting career from now on. 
Here is an edited excerpt of the interview. 
Q. What is it like to do a TV drama after not being in one for a while?
A. I was worried about whether I could follow the faster production that usually comes with TV dramas because I’ve only done movies for the past few years. But, after I started working with director An Pan-seok, my concerns melted away. I felt like I was filming a movie more than any other pieces I’ve worked on. 
Was it difficult to act as a young mother who gives birth?
It really doesn’t reflect how a child actress normally makes her way into being a grown-up actress. But that didn’t particularly impose any burden on me. I kept talking to the people around me who have experienced childbirth as all the mothers will judge to see how well I recreate the experience. 
I can’t help it if the audience remembers me as a child actor just because I was a minor in the pieces or I looked young. The characters I played are all very mature ones, including Bom, who I’m playing right now. 
Does reading books inspire you?
I prefer reading a genre I like. I like essays better than novels. Since novels are fictional, it feels like I have to imagine [the scenes], and that made me feel like there are two layers of stories that I need to take in. So I feel tired easily. Since essays are first-person stories, I think those read more smoothly. 
Do you also write?
I have been keeping diaries every day since I was 16. I first write on a computer and then copy it down in my own handwriting. I can’t possibly catch up with the speed of my thoughts being processed if I try writing them down in the diary by hand. 
Don’t you want to publish a book with your daily stories?
Never. Diaries are written based on the assumption that no one will ever read them.
What else do you enjoy doing? 
I watch documentaries a lot more than movies. Acting comes from real-life experience. Let’s say I’m filming a scene in which I need to cry, I will most likely mimic someone I have seen crying before. When I watch people cry in documentaries I feel more inspired, thinking that I want to act like that. 
Were you experiencing a slump before you started filming for this new drama?
No, it was just really hard to get out of the character in “Snowpiercer.” I focused on that movie for the past few years without thinking what I would do after it ended. It felt like a really tight rope was becoming loose. I started to think that I would try to take on many different characters rather than delve into one for a longer period of time because I felt so empty. 
What made you feel so exhausted?
At one point I felt like I was acting by using the same patterns. I thought a lot about how I want to throw away what I usually do and reset myself. Then I started to think about what I needed to do to get a fresh start. 
Do you plan to do a Hollywood movie after you signed a management deal with Hollywood Untitled Entertainment, which represents Ashton Kutcher and Uma Thurman?
I was actively in communication with them until I started filming this drama. But I’m not in a situation to continue doing that, so it’s been on hold.

April 4, 2015
Siwan, Go to star in new film
By Jin Min-ji INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

photo581215.jpg
Actress Go Ah-sung and actor Siwan are slated to team up for “Brother’s Thought,” the new film by director Lee Han.
The movie, set around the 1950-53 Korean War, is based on a children’s choir from that era and centers on a soldier who attempts to protect and mentor a group of children that have lost everything in the conflict. 
Siwan plays a second lieutenant with deep scars from the war, while Go’s protagonist, the children’s caregiver, holds tight to her hopes and conviction despite dangerous circumstances. 
Siwan originally debuted as a singer in the boy band ZE:A and is currently working to build up his acting career. He previously starred in film “The Attorney” (2013), as well as the drama “Triangle” (2014) and the hugely popular “Misaeng” (2014).
Go was honored at the 2007 Blue Dragon Film Awards for her performance in the film “The Host.” She took to the silver screen in “Snowpiercer” (2013) and “Elegant Lies” in 2014. She currently stars in the drama “Heard it Through the Grapevine.” 

News bites: April 5, 2015
by awcoconuts | Dramabeans.com
GoAhSung1.jpg
This movie is shaping up to be a must-watch: Go Ah-sung (Heard It Through the Grapevine) is finalizing negotiations to co-star with Im Shi-wan in Thoughts of Oppa, in which she would play a piano teacher to his soldier-turned-choir-lead. Go has worked with the director before in Elegant Lie, and the 1950s human drama will begin filming shortly. [Osen]

Guest adikkeluangman

[Heard It Through the Grapevine] Screencaps from SBS TV Entertainment show. I guess they talk about this drama on the early episode.13371_820000038094144_34028326506132993810996366_820000101427471_201631898788867

10329250_820000124760802_10104428404823811048278_820000154760799_67580136828189211002640_820000178094130_422910779934583

• 2 weeks later...

Cannes' regular actresses: Jeon Do-yeon, Ko Ah-seong and Seo Yeong-hee

Various Korean movies declared a challenge against Cannes International Film Festival (CIFF) as they were rejected loud and clear for 3 years in a row.
However, Jeon Do-yeon, Seo Yeong-hee and Ko Ah-seong's films have to invited to take part in the 'Midnight Screening'. The three have been the 'regular Cannes actresses'.
Jeon Do-yeon goes to Cannes for the fourth time with the movie "The Shameless" starring herself and Kim Nam-gil.
"The Shameless" is a hard-boiled mellow flick about a detective who hides his feelings and the woman of a murderer who wants even the smallest lie. Jeon Do-yeon plays Kim Hye-kyeong who falls in love with the murderer. Other casts include Park Seong-woong, Kwak Dong-won and Kim Min-jae.
Jeon Do-yeon solidifies the reputation 'Queen of Cannes' with this visit. She won Best Actress for the movie "Secret Sunshine" in 2007 and again in 2010 for "The Housemaid - 2010". Last year she was at CIFF as a judge.
This year, Jeon Do-yeon goes to Cannes as the official "Un Certain Regard" with "The Shameless". "Un Certain Regard" is an official program in Cannes where the most creative and unique movies are screened from all over the world.
It is part of the four categories that make up the official program of Cannes and it's authority is recognized. Director Jeong Joo-ri-I's "A Girl at My Door" was officially invited here last year. Another candidate for "Un Certain Regard" is "Madonna" directed by Shin Su-won.

Seo Yeong-hee goes to Cannes again with "Madonna". This is her second time since 2010 with "Bedevilled".
"Madonna" is about a woman named Mina also known as Madonna, falling ino a coma one day and those who track down her past find surprising secrets about her. The movie stars Seo Yeong-hee, Kim Yeong-min and Byeon Yo-han.
The movie was directed by Shin Su-won who is the first director to have won awards at Cannes and Berlin. She is the first Korean female director to have gone to Cannes for the second time.
photo585231.jpg
Ko Ah-seong from the SBS drama "Heard It Through the Grapevine" is also going to Cannes with "The Office".
This is also her second time going there and the last time she was there with "A Brand New Life" by Lee Chang-dong.
"The Office" has been invited to "Midnight Screening". The movie is about a regular office worker Kim Byeong-gook (Bae Seong-woo) murdering his family and going back to the office. He then hides himself and kills members of his team one by one. The cast are Ko Ah-seong, Park Seong-woong, Bae Seong-woo, Kim Ee-seong, Ryoo Hyeon-kyeong and more.
"Midnight Screening" selects 2~3 outstanding thrillers, horror, SF, action and others every episode.
"A Bittersweet Life" (2005), "The Chaser" (2008) and "The Target" (2014) have all been introduced at "Midnight Screening" before.
The Coen Brothers have been appointed to judge the 68th Cannes International Film Festival and the opening film is "La Tete Haute" by a French female director. The 68th CIFF will be held from May 13th to the 24th.
Source : The Fact News
Credit : Hancinema

• 2 weeks later...

Archived