Guest doonawhale

Guest doonawhale

One Word: Talent
GoAhsung.png

Name: 고아성 (Go Ahsung)

Date of Birth: 1992.08.10

Official Site: Click ^O^

Movie

[2007] 즐거운 인생 (The Happy Life) as 기영의 딸 주희 (Giyoung's daughter, Juhee)

[2006] 괴물 (The Host) as 현서 (Hyunseo)

Drama

[2005] 떨리는 가슴 (Beating Heart) as 보미 (Bomi)

[2005] 슬픈연가 (Sad Love Story) as 박혜인 (Park Hyein)

[2004] 울라불라블루짱 (Princess Bluestone) as 노다지 (No Daji)

I've searched, but I didn't see a thread for her, so if such a thread exists, please lead me to it.

That said, this is one actress to watch out for.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much for opening this thread ! :)

I first saw this girl in Beating Heart, and I was surprised by her talent, for such a young actress. I remember, I told everyone "you'll see this girl rules" and when we saw The Host they had to admit I was right, she's really really good (I'm proud of me :blush: ). Anyway, her next movies and drama will be interresting to see how she evolves.

By the way, don't you think she looks like Bae Doo-Na ?

Guest doonawhale

Thank you so much for opening this thread ! :)

I first saw this girl in Beating Heart, and I was surprised by her talent, for such a young actress. I remember, I told everyone "you'll see this girl rules" and when we saw The Host they had to admit I was right, she's really really good (I'm proud of me :blush: ). Anyway, her next movies and drama will be interresting to see how she evolves.

By the way, don't you think she looks like Bae Doo-Na ?

You're welcome ^O^ I was surprised that she didn't have one.

Anyway, it was the same for me. I saw her in Beating Heart and she was awesome in there.

And then I watched The Host, and the rest is history.

OMG, YES. When I watched Beating Heart, I really thought they could pass off as aunt / niece and sisters.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest candyapple1111

Go ah sung I wished she was in more drama's. I 've watched the host and didnt really notice her there but now God of study. I hope she recieves more attention. Very talented and her character is likeable. More of a girl next door type with a backbone. So I'll watch just because it's so rare.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luzzz777

I've finally found her thread!

Just wanted to say that I've been marathoning "God of Study" these past few days and Go Ah Sung has really impressed me. She is a very talented actress - especially for someone so young. She really does represent the quintessential girl-next-door type that is seriously lacking in Korean drama. She may not be what you would consider "pretty" in the physical sense, but I find that she's able to make herself beautiful in viewers' eyes in God of Study because of the empathy and strength she brings to her role as Pul-il.

Oh, there is a thread for GAS here!

It's quite silent and not updated for long time...

I'm watching GOS, and really like GPI of GAS, though her character does not have most of fondness and sympathy of viewers as HJ.

Hope to see her in other movies which she can has suitable roles in future ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all.

I already love her since The Host. But after some time, I kinda put her on back of my mind (didn't really forgot her, but Korea have so many actors-actresses to be rooting for in TV while she only focus in movie & not series drama :P ) But I'm back to like her again since God of Study. Hope in the future she will take more TV series drama projects, not just movies like before, especially since she gain much popularity 'coz of God of Study & even being nominated Best New Actress & Popularity in Baeksang.

Any updates on her?

• 2 weeks later...

She wrote in her cy that she still feels like there's filming everyday, & in the end of GoS although not everyone got accepted in Chun Ha, but each one had gain their own experience, value, & what they want for their life. So she considered is as a happy ending.

Oh, and I found some reviews that praise her acting & portrayal in GoS, she had succeed to make Pulip character so real.

• 2 months later...
Guest Phan2~

I like this girl in God of study drama, she's really cute and cheerful, and so young too...i think she's pretty with the heart shape face and sharp chin, here's i find some pics of her^^:

GoAhSungasGilPulIp.jpg

pl.jpg

GoAhSung.jpg

645a36f7f15e8eac875d6caad2dcc2e8_la.jpg

Luv this pic! they're so cute together^^

god-of-study-18-go-ah-sung-in-elle-.jpg

1z6aab.jpg

credit as tagged

• 1 year later...

I grow too much on this talented girl.  GAS is amazing and wonderful.  I really love her in GOS.  Though at the end, she picked education and friendship over her love life, that's fine. because in my heart, she's already accepted HBH.

Hope to see more of her in the future. 

Go Ah Sung, Fighting!!!

• 1 month later...

th_soompi_poll.jpg

Poll: Multiple choice answers

International movie featuring Korean actor/actress/director that you're looking forward to?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/376974-which-international-movie-featuring-korean-actoractressdirector-that-youre-looking-forward-to/

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived