[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

Guest ethopia

just finished watching epi 10... i cried my eyes out! :tears: ... awwww i wanted to hug night

and tell him that everything's gonna be alright... actually i rewatched that last scene and here i am

crying agian.. as a matter of speaking as i type my post my tears keeps falling... so so sad!! :tears:

i felt his emotions... like u can see in his face that it hurts him to leave riiko... waaa my heart hurts too!

damn drama!!!!! hahahaha... now im really really dreading epi 11.. maybe i will cry buckets when i watch the finale..

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ mookie.. tnx for the spolier caps!!...

saw the veoh vid of ZK.. ZOMG!!! hayami is soooooo hot!!!! :w00t::wub:

If you thought he was hot. Does Mokomichi knowing how to cook make him appear hotter? LOL I just watched clip of him on a show for May 1, 2008 and he was pretty amusing there. He said after he does bench presses he takes off his shirt and flexes his muscles in front of the mirror LOL

some amusing caps from the show

snapshot20080630042640pt1.jpg

Guy touching Mokochan's chest ^^

snapshot20080630042712wm9.jpg

Mimicking Mokomichi flexing his muscles in front of the mirror

snapshot20080630042740un1.jpg

Guy doing the "mokomichi" sign. The cap says "not from this world" It seems everyone does that sign when they talk about mokomichi ^^

Guest ethopia

@ seirin.. tnx a million tnx... wwoohoooo!!!!

that's why he has a hot bod.. hehehe... love it ang loving it!!! hahaha :lol::D

Guest PandaKiss

Gosh, this is my new favourite drama.

It's so bittersweet! (':

I cried & smiled at the same time during EP10&11, lol.

I loved how there were finally lots of Riiko&Night moments. (:

But gah, I thought Fujiko would be with Namikiri, darn it!

I still can't believe this drama is over.

I wish there was a SP which includes Riiko&Soushi's life in Paris!

aww spoilers are sad

but i wanted her to end up with asamoto >.<

im only halfway through the drama and i cant wait to watch the rest =]

oh yeah

does anybody know where i could get the ost?

or particularly the song that usually come out at the end with the singer being a girl.

ahahaha nvm i found it :blush:

...Thanks SOO much for spoiling it for the people who didn't want to read the spoilers -_-. *sigh*

Guest jingjuna

...Thanks SOO much for spoiling it for the people who didn't want to read the spoilers -_-. *sigh*

I'm really sorry =[

I don't usually post at drama threads so i completely forgot.

I'm very sorry.

Guest parachute

i just finished watching the last episode.

omg. i couldn't stop crying during the 2nd half of the episode. when night realized that he was slowly breaking down and when riko finally started being nice to him ;_____;♥

even though i read some spoilers, i still cried DD;

when namikiri came and gave riko night's ic chip with the video he made for her, omg. my eye's were so teary, could barely read the subtitles ):

i think they ended it nicely with riko keeping his chip and night holding the 3-leaf clover riko gave him

hayami mokomichi was so adorable in the drama 8)♥

I just finished Zettai Kareshi and I had to drop by to say that it was an amazing series. It was funny, cute, sad, romantic...and so worth-watching. Honestly speaking, it was so much better than the manga, haha. I enjoyed every bit and all of the characters were lovable. I also had extreme difficulty choosing between Night and Soshi for Riiko, but I think the ending wrapped up the series the way it should have. I couldn't have asked for a better ending. I cried a river, followed by a smile. Hayami, Aibu, and Mizushima are all too awesome ~ ^^* Beautiful series as a whole <3

Guest mookie

I think his acting is slowly improving. He needs more projects to practice. I found some flaws in his acting in ZK though. Mostly from the last episodes. Like when he was breathing hard. Robots don't have lungs nor do they breath, kind of makes me why he was suddenly breathing so hard O_o and the scene where Riko and the land lady was arguing over the rice omelet. He seemed to act too human there. Then he's suddenly robotic again later. Well, I only noticed 2 things that stood out as odd.

First of all, thanks seirin for briefly translating that Veoh clip! :) Thank you!

I think u r missing how marvelous he's capturing his Night by a very long shot if u r critizing his acting as u've mentioned.

Again, sorry if there r spoilers splattered here and there in my long post. :blush:

I do think he has been 'hyperventilating' whenever his system has been having prob dealing with his humanly emotions. As soon as the overheating cropped up as of end of 8..he's been 'breathing' like that.

So I think u r being quite overzealous in criticizing his acting when u r assuming it's 'breathing' of a robot. If u look at it as a computer's cooling system with a fan circulating cool air and doing its thing.... that'll totally fit the bill.

And also, analyzing it more fr what the essence of Night's problem is concerned, he was developing a whole seperate id, which is no diff than urs or mine, ie a human, with humanly emotions, alongside his robotic self. His main IC cant handle all the conflicting data and quit/burnt. So it's totally plausible when he can be robotic one moment and totally human the next, he's esp human when he's having human emotions/feelings, but when it's back to binary rationality, esp with his dealings with Namikiri, he's robotic. What u find odd is actually an amazing calculated subtle job of Hayami since it's not sporadically happening without any explanations.

As I have mentioned I'm not really a fan of either of the guys before ZK, but talking about odd acting that stood out like sore thumbs...I would have to give it to most scenes Hiro was in. I thought all along Riiko can end up with either Night or Soshi and the story will still be reasonable, but that is solely based on Riiko having feelings for Soshi, I really didnt see Soshi/ Hiro showing enough of what his character's going thro. Esp that huggin scene in ep 6/7, it's odd and non romantic and Hiro looked blank and shocked when he should at that moment convey some feelings for Riiko in his eyes at least. But I only got a blank glare of pure shock, nth more...and that is repeated thro-out all the latter scenes when I was hoping Soshi is less a handsome cardboard cut-out of all empty talk. I totally was disappointed with the scene of Soshi and Riiko in 11 when he should be trying his mightiest to get the girl, but I'm along with Riiko feeling nth and not touched a bit with his whiny delivery. He has always been a player, he hasnt really done anything for Riiko and there and then he's manipulating his advantage of him being a human being vs Night being a robot and uttered those empty promises of only him being able to grow old with Riiko... I think if Hiro has put in some more Soshi's self doubt /longing for Riiko in those pleads instead of overacting and almost yelling as if complaining of Riiko making the impossible choice(with his usual glare again), at least I would be able to connect with what he's going thro. Maybe it's coz he has no chemistry with Aibu, coz I find his scenes with his bro or even Night in last ep way more palatable.

Thank you dionne, that is a marvelous, touching synopsis. I enjoyed reading it almost as much as watching it! :wub:

Guest iamkt

I just finish watching Zettai Kareshi.

I would have to say this is one of the best jdrama

I've watched.

Gosh Episode 10 & 11 made me cry so much.

I like how the drama ended even though I was very sad

about what happened in the drama.

Guest joolee.

This is the best Japanese drama I've watched so far. The last episode left me in tears. T_T I wish the drama was a little longer.. *Sigh*

Guest aesthetica

i watched the last episode twice lol one without subs a week ago and one with subs today but both times it made me bawl :tears: i'm really going to miss night<3

"sweet dreams, 01"

haha but this drama really made me wanna get a boyfriend lol xD

Archived