[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

Guest dionne_wu

dionne_wu thank you

your synopsis made me cry again

but there is a part I dont understand

3 weeks pass. Riiko holds her passport in one hand and the shooting star gazing ticket in another. The Land Lady bids her farewell and tells her she will save the apartment unit for her and Night when he comes back. "Actually he..." "He's your boyfriend, right?" "How did you know?" "Anybody who sees his smile will know. The smile that says he obviously likes you."

are they talking bout Night ? or Soshi ?

hope its not Soshi cuz I didnt want her to end up with him...

sabchy, I was frantically wiping my tears away so that I could see what I was typing and watching. :lol:

They are talking about Night, not Soshi. I'd say that it is a fairly open ending as there is no specific indication of Riiko being with Soshi at all except going to Paris together. They go to Paris as friends. However, life still goes on and Riiko might accept Soshi in the future (that of course that we wouldn't know).

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsilentangel

I can't wait for ep 11.

sooo mad at the ending of ep 10

I was so mad too!!

I am a Soushi x Riiko supporter! That look on Soushi's face as she ran away.. AHH! Namkiri-san came too late..

I can't wait until Episode 11 is released with subs!

Guest luluchan

I JUST FINISHEd watching the last 2 epis in a row and omgggggggg.. i bawled @the last 15 mins of the show just like u guys.. esp the video part :X

I rarely get touched by TV shows but Night really has a pure heart!!! the ending is sad but @ least Night took good memories away with him and so did Riiko found her courage ~~

this ending ended so MUCH better than LAst friends!! I'm keeping this drama!! hahah (whereas LF i used to like it but the ending totally blehhh so i deleted it haha)

This drama is a good chick drama that has laughters and tears and heart warming scenes hehe ~ good one :)

Mokomichi did well in this drama! I've always thought he was really good looking but no acting @ all~~ i changed opinions on him~~ this time he did well as NIght haha maybe cuz the Robot character suits him well ahha

how were the ratings for the last epi??!

^ It was around 13% I think.

I finished the last two episodes too... and omg. I cried a river during the last episode.

Like, when Riiko FINALLY REALIZES that Night actually loves her... and when he cries because he knows he's going to shut down T^T

Truthfully, I was very annoyed with Riiko throughout the drama, but the ending totally made this drama sooo good.

Guest Anri Lin

Uwaaaaa -bawls-

I didn't even finish the series but my heart hurts just after watching Ep 9 T_____T!!

..and after reading the "spoilers" > < ~ ~

But the part where

Night sees Hiro confess to Riiko and touches his "heart"

was so touching T~T - -

-sigh- Now on to Ep10.

Guest joolee.

I just finished watching episode ten and I am so mad!!! I really hope that Night doesn't lose his memories. :( I am still rooting for the both of them but at the same time, I want her to fulfill her dreams. It seems more realistic. I can't wait for episode eleven, I love this drama!!

Guest Anri Lin

^ I'm guessing you haven't read the manga? You should read it its so good.. totally heart

breaking

in the end though. So I'm expecting the same for the drama. I mean, I understand she can't have BOTH the guys but still.. T~T.. I'm sure everyone would have liked both the guys to have been happy but -shrug- what can we do.. T~T..

But yeah, -sigh- ..finally watched Episode 10, and by now - TOTALLY - addicted to the ending OST song - Okaeri by Ayaka-chan T____T.. now everytime I listen to it, it's gonna remind me of Night and ..yeah.. ToT..

I can't believe I actually cried over the ending though [second last ep -_-.] and I thought that I wouldn't like this drama seeing how they'd changed the setting and everything from the manga.. boy, was a wrong. TOTALLY LOVING IT NOW. -sniff- :tears:

Guest MoonBlue

What I like about the ending is there were no flashbacks so typical of rom-coms. I guess keen followers of this drama should already know quite well how sweet Naito had been towards Riiko through out.

If they ever decide to make an SP or spin-off of some sort, it'll be unrealistic for Night to come alive again...so I hope they can talk about how Namikiri came to create the robot in the first place.

And thank you for your wonderful synopses dionne_wu. They made me pick up this drama again after getting a bit frustrated with all the cream puff carrot puff talk.

Mokomichi did well in this drama! I've always thought he was really good looking but no acting @ all~~ i changed opinions on him~~ this time he did well as NIght haha maybe cuz the Robot character suits him well ahha

I think his acting is slowly improving. He needs more projects to practice. I found some flaws in his acting in ZK though. Mostly from the last episodes. Like when he was breathing hard. Robots don't have lungs nor do they breath, kind of makes me why he was suddenly breathing so hard O_o and the scene where Riko and the land lady was arguing over the rice omelet. He seemed to act too human there. Then he's suddenly robotic again later. Well, I only noticed 2 things that stood out as odd.

I've had a look at the latest posts and it seems people loovvee Night.

To tell you the truth I don't really like Night, only Soshi. Dunno whyy?

Maybe because I'm on episode 6. =] Just recently heard about the drama less then 2 weeks ago.

I just finished episode 8. I'm very much rooting for Soshi but.. I guess I spoiled it for myself cause it seems like Riiko is leaning more towards Night?

I keep thinking of Night as a "brother protector" instead of the boyfriend type.. lol

I like the scenes better with Soshi and Riiko >_<

I want her to be with Soshi soo bad T_______T I think they'd go great together!

I just recently started watching this drama (yesterday LOL) cause I came across the manga a couple weeks ago. I haven't read Yuu Watase's works for so long..! lol I used to be such a big fan until I stopped reading mangas. I haven't read the manga yet.. so maybe that's why my opinion is different~

I heard the drama is very very different from the Manga so I'm wondering how it'd be like when I read the manga.. xD

Guest xyunnie

I just finish watching the last episode with chinese sub.

I just can't help but cried how sweet Night was, and when he "died", I couldn't control anymore.

It's a very very nice show! :D

Guest AiMango

lol i wish softsubs could come out quicker for ep 11 >< i COULD watch it with chinese subs.. but I think Ill enjoy it more with english xP

ep10

I enjoyed this episode. it was hilarious how night kept saying daijoubu. then falls xD.. I really want Riiko with Soshi right now. I feel bad for Night though, and I hope his memories can be recovered.. somehow o_o But.. i feel bad for Soshi because just when he had the chance to be with her >< Riiko should still go to Paris.. cmon I would never want to stay as an office worker

Guest leenahx33

I really liked the manga to this. : D I'm in the proces of watching episode one..

I thought it was weird at first how the setting was like older people instead of high school kids but that's okay~

Oh, and in the manga, Night didn't seem TOO robotic like he does in the drama, right? Or is it just me.. ~_~ but anywho, I shall continue watching [for Hiro].

Guest thaoyunho

This drama is very different from other dramas, I'm so into the story.. I just finished episode 10 and I can't wait for episode 11 to be subbed.. I really hope that Riiko is still on time too stop those people from kronos heavens T_____T

Guest jingjuna

aww spoilers are sad

but i wanted her to end up with asamoto >.<

im only halfway through the drama and i cant wait to watch the rest =]

oh yeah

does anybody know where i could get the ost?

or particularly the song that usually come out at the end with the singer being a girl.

ahahaha nvm i found it :blush:

Guest joolee.

Does anybody know when episode eleven will be released with the subs? :( I am dying to watch what happens in the end. T_T

Archived