Neutrogena Wave

binyboo_02

300.jpg

hi there! have any of you guys tried the new Neutrogena Wave yet?

when i first saw the commercial i wasn't very interested......mainly because i was turned off by that HSM girl....lol

but i'm an avid reader of whowhatweardaily and they recommended.....plus it's fairly cheap so i'm eager to give it a try

i already read some reviews...and they were mainly positive except people have said they rinsed out the pad's cleanser and used their own

i wanna know wat you guys think ^.^

Guest imurnumba1fan

ohh myy wordd! i want to try this SO badd. seriously. i personally liked the commercial. hahaha.

mann..do you know how much it is? places like walmart, walgreens, target and cvs should have it rightt?

[[[:

ohh myy wordd! i want to try this SO badd. seriously. i personally liked the commercial. hahaha.

mann..do you know how much it is? places like walmart, walgreens, target and cvs should have it rightt?

[[[:

i think it's around 11 or 12 ish dollars......not bad cause i think it comes with batteries....and 14 or 28 of those foamy pads...depending on if you got the bonus pack

yep! those convience stores should have them ^.^

haha i dun even think it's her.......it's just this commercial comes on whenever we watch channel 1 in the morning and this stupid boy always yells and points to the tv "it's the naked girl!!"

grrrrr...immature peoples

Guest deportedkorean

there was already a thread on this...

...but if you read the reviews online, they always say that it doesnt foam up as well as the one in the commercial...like you have to rub on it to make it foam better...and that it does make your skin soft but it's nothing a regular cleanser wont do (or a gentle scrub).

Guest viffaye

i never seen this but i reckon its good

cos neutrogena is like dermatologist recommended or something

is that what they call it? LOL

yeah :) well i went to this dermatologist dude

nd he had like all these pamphlets with neutrogena in it

there was already a thread on this...

...but if you read the reviews online, they always say that it doesnt foam up as well as the one in the commercial...like you have to rub on it to make it foam better...and that it does make your skin soft but it's nothing a regular cleanser wont do (or a gentle scrub).

oh really? i looks through a lot of pages....hmmmm maybe i missed it

• 1 year later...
Guest L-O-V-E-is-S-O-U-P

Hello ! I own a Neutrogena Wave myself : D

Its true that it doesn't foam up like in the commercials , in fact it hardly foams up . ( I was a little disappointed in that , haha . )

Also , it claims to make your skin nicer in one use , I've been using it for a while now and I've

noticed softer skin ... But in the mornings when you're ultra sleepy its a bit of an effort to go through

all the trouble of using the Wave . It takes a bit longer than just washing your face with soap ...

Hope that helped ! Personally I like using it because it makes my skin sooft , haha .

Archived