Retiring

JohnnyMoon

Hello everyone.

It saddens me to notify you guys that I am retiring from the soompi world of moderating. =[

With the busyness of college life and various commitments, I realized that I simply cannot devote the usual amount of time to moderate and assist all of you.

Currently, I'm still moderating the performers section, but I believe this will be temporary until a new replacement is found.

In any case, I've moderated this forum for more than two years (wow!) and I leave only with pleasant memories from here.

It was a joy and a privilege for me to serve all of you as a moderator. :)

I don't know who will step up as the next performers moderator, but whoever he/she may be, be nice to the new mod!!

I'll visit occasionally and hopefully put up some clips when I have time =]]

Thanks for being an awesome group of guys... You guys really didn't cause a lot of trouble so I had it easy. haha. xP

Keep singing! Whether it is in performance arts or anything else, I hope all of you find something that you are passionate for and embrace that passion. :)

Guest lovablekrnstar63

wow..

you've been on soompi performers (back then it was the singing section) as long as i've been on soompi

..and that's a long time.

*sigh*

bye bye.

good luck w/ everything going on in your life :)

Guest SUjjang

JOHNNNNNYYYYYYYY <3

i'm so sad you're gonna be retiring from modding this. it makes you sound.. OLD.

i will miss you so much.

You better come back and post more singing of yourself.

i love hearing you~

gluck with college stuff~

Awe.. :tears: It saddens me to hear this! =(

Yeah~ "singing section" was just fabulous.. old days.. :sweatingbullets:

You were a great mod and i hope you visit often w/ your always wonderful voice. ^_^

Keep up with your dreams+life, and good luck in school!

We'll miss you..!!^ :blush: ^

It's saddening to see you go =( but I'm glad to see that you'll still come by and visit. I'll be looking forward to hearing your clips!! I haven't heard for a while! haha but none the less, take care and thanks for being a supportive moderator. Good luck with college!

Guest bands182

oh my gosh!

aww thats sad news...although i have never talked to you [since mods can be pretty hard to strike a conversation with haha xD joke]

but ive seen you around since i joined, youve just always been here on soompi =]

i hope i shall still see you as a soompier ^_^

hope the hard work at college and stuff pays off, and i look forward to hearing your clips!

x Ali aka bands182

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Awww..... :( that sucks.....I hope you will do well in college since you will have more time~

but you were a great moderator, and still is!! ^^

Good luck!!! Hope we'll never find a new mod. to take your place so then you have to stay~hahhahaha~jkjk

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!! :)

Guest r0mantisteg0ist

u should sing us a goodbye song~ :P

i second that ;P

i just flipped back to the verrryyyyy last page, and it was the 'refresher' thread XD haha, i had considered bumping it like, 300 pages ^^

anyway, good luck with college + life, etc ^^ and thanks for mod-ing for so long XD

Guest Denied86

Even though I don't actually know you personally, I've seen you looking after the performers section, so thank you for all that you've done for us. I hope you still have some time once in awhile to sing for us though, but take care and see you around~ :D

omg you should TOTALLY sing a goodbye song..

havent heard your clips in awhile..

i remember hearing your clip of she is after watching the series, you were so good!

oh and when you stepped down from soompi idol as well!

but it's ok, we understand you hafto expand your horizons..

hehe, goodluck with the college life! lookin fowards to some new clipsssss

Archived