[movie 2008] My Wife Got Married 아내가 결혼했다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest kdramafanusa

DVD captures

http://www.madmad.co.kr/community/content.html?uid=8031

Already pre-ordered at Yesasia. :)

I didn't expect a 3 Disc Limited Edition. Looks like it's going to be the same package as the 3 Disc LE of "Public Enemy Returns" and the upcoming "The Good, The Bad, The Weird". Very nice! Slipcase, digipak, OST-CD, DTS sound and a nice cover. That's right.

I'm sick of the 1 Disc Amaray standard releases. :angry:

Hi Morty, glad to see you; it's been a while. :)

I hope this will be digipack too. Recent 1-disc amaray standard releases are ugly (:lol:) & cost just as much as the 1st edition. :angry:

Not sure if you have heard, but Han Seok-Kyu will be in Son Ye-Jin's upcoming movie. :)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Janie Simply

Hope everyone will enjoy it*, please share your thoughts after you see it. :)

Just watched it last night, absolutely hated it. I wanted a big bang at the end but nothing. I know that these types of relationships do exist and perhaps in massive numbers but I for one, can't seem to accept it. I think the world is already as unfair as it is, if you have to share your love, marriage, and family with another person...that's just sad. :ph34r:

Hi time22shine, I couldn't agree with you more... I didn't enjoy the story-line, pretty pathetic :(

SYJ was so daring in this movie. She was really seductive during the sex scenes. She can really pull it off.

Apparently, SYJ won quite a few awards for her daring/natural acting in this film and she and KJH won best on-screen couple sth like that too.

Guest kdramafanusa

45th Annual Baeksang Art Awards

South Korean actress Son Ye-Jin arrives for the 45th Annual Baeksang Art Awards at Olympic Park, Olympic Hall in Seoul, South Korea, 27 February 2009. EPA/KIM HEE- CHUL [Yonhap]

pp09022700077.jpg

viewimageq.jpg

htm20090227211706010700.jpg

2009022821120206149a888.jpg

viewimageauj.jpg

viewimagea.jpg

20090227222008627.jpg

pp09022700079.jpg

20090227210910494.jpg

Ye-Jin & actor Seol Kyung-Gu

htm20090227223916010700.jpg

Source: As labeled

Guest bluenitesky

this movie was so weird , but i like it ! It have comedy, romance, action lol kind of , it left a deep impression on me, the plot was just out of the ordinary !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chatteraddict

Looks like there are plans for a sequel (and a TV drama too).

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...903200926271121

P.S. I received my DVD from SeoulSelection, I will check it out this weekend. :)

hi helena!

dont forget to write your review about the movie ok, i placed an order already but i think it might take a week or so before i get it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kdramafanusa

^ Chatteraddict, I still haven't seen it yet.

How about you? Your order came yet?

I ordered mine from SeoulSelection; I chose the most affordable shipping method, the package surprisingly came within 1 week.

• 2 weeks later...

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

what a very refreshing movie! I truly enjoyed it. The two leads portrayed their roles very well. As much I would love love Son Ye Jin's role, i actually hated her! hahahaha

But then again, i hated the guy too! He should have just left her! geez!!! lol

other than that, the plot is something new!

Guest afflatus2076

I've seen this movie a few months ago and I was quite shocked by the premise of a woman taking two husbands, as opposed to the usual fare where it is the man who who wants more than one relationship. But then in a way, the movie showed that there really is no way she can always be fair to both men. I mean, she did have to choose between them on who the father of her first baby would be, right? It's quite refreshing to see the stronger sex having the role to suffer though. I think the roles are more than well acted and SYJ truly deserves recognition for taking on this very unconventional role.

Archived