What Kind Of Headphones Do You Have/use?

Guest ^_O

Guest monkeyinabarrel

I use cheap no-name no brand earbud headphones from Hong Kong.  It was $2.99 for 10 pairs.

Hahaha I wish that deal was here where I live. My cat just loves chewing through wires. I've lost many earbuds... :o

I did have a skullcandy headphone I don't remember whats it's called but it's not earbuds and it was $30. It was really comfy and nice then my cat got to it...

I had I think skullcandy ink'd and it was $20. This time I actually broke it because of wear and tear. a couple of months and it was done.

Now I have the $10 gummy earbuds. I bought it because of looks :sweatingbullets: my previous head phone was a $2.50 sony one, same sound quality between the 2 like always my cat got to it.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaekyung03

I have the Bose IE2 headphones. I'm not a big fan of in ear headphones but the IE2 headphones somehow fit my ears nicely and are comfy lol plus the sound is great!

Guest Hmoobphajej

I have a pair of broken Koss Headphones. I loved them for the quality of sound and the price. Ohh how I miss listening to music. I can't settle for earphones they just hurt my ear too much.

Guest AsianxWu

Skullcandy Ink'd

Skullcandy Smokin

Pair of Wicked Audio Headphones

Pair of Sony headphones (forgot the model, but it was like $20)

Beats Studio (Can get better sound for the money, don't buy)

Beats Tour (Ditto)

Monster Turbines

I think that's about it xD

I regret not getting a  pair of (real) Sennheisers :[ Oh well.. When I get enough money :3

I have a pair of broken Koss Headphones. I loved them for the quality of sound and the price. Ohh how I miss listening to music. I can't settle for earphones they just hurt my ear too much.

Doesn't KOSS have a lifetime warranty? I was looking into KOSS but the one I want is too bulky.

At work I use a light weight Sony headphones (forgot the model). The sound's kinda crappy but at least I can hear people.

On the plane/vacation I have a pair of Phillips noise cancellation (Philips HN 110). I like the quality/light weightness/compressiblity of it.

on the go, I have a pair of MEElectronics M11 earbuds. They sound pretty awesome.

Guest JulieXD

HK-HP-CLASS.gif

I have these Hello Kitty Coloud Headphones. The sound is surprisingly really good but after a while they really hurt your ears. Originally I brought a pair of Lady Gaga Heartbeats but they just dont go into my ear =[. They dont fit into any of my sisters ears so had to give them to my brother.

Guest WeEzY

I'm using the JVC RX-700. Cans are great for the price. Had a pretty long burn in time but it didn't sound bad out the box. It does a decent job keeping sound in but there is a little leak from the headphones. It also does a pretty good job of isolating noise from outside. Using it with the Zalman clip on mic for gaming =].

dsc_0011.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joongielove

Audio-Technica ATH-ES55 (White) Headphone

just got it today <3 the sound is so crisp! i was debating on a pair of akg's but went for the audio instead. 

Guest Hmoobphajej

Doesn't KOSS have a lifetime warranty? I was looking into KOSS but the one I want is too bulky.

Yes, indeed they do. One of the only companies I know that will replace any broken old models. From reviews I've heard of Koss, they will replace 10 to even 20 year old model headphones. :P Thats one of the big pluses that made me settle with them. But they do charge like 7 bucks for shipping and replacement. In my book thats not bad at all for a real life-time warranty.

sennheiser HD595

*quoted image*

amazing sound from these ^.^

I have the Sennheiser, too! But HD555 =)

I was all about Skullcandy in the past, but I have upgraded! & I am glad that I chose the Sennheiser and not the Mixstyle ones I was eyeing before. They are just for the looks, and I am really glad that I found them in stores and asked to give them a try. Those were horrible.. Sennheiser <3 My baby! haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest everysweetday

So I have....

Purple Skullcandy Lowriders (decent sound, but hurt my ears after wearing for a long time)

Pink Skullcandy Ink'd (these aren't great, but they were $10, lol.)

Green Zumreed earbuds -will edit with model # eventually- (super comfortable and good sound! plus i've had them for a year and they're still great ^____^)

Blue Panasonic earbuds -will edit with model # eventually- (my fave pair of earbuds, and they were super cheap too)

nothing too special..

I've been eyeing the over-ear Zumreeds and Lady Gaga Heartbeats (except they're so expensive =___=)

Anybody have any recommendations for a good, (decently) stylish pair of over-ear headphones?

JVC Gumy Earphones :) They are inexpensive and decent quality. Before that, I had Coby Isolation Earphones which were also good for the price. 

I don't think I have the money for those expensive Bose ones. Besides, even if there is a difference in sound quality with the Bose ones...my hearing isn't that up to par. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iamsuperezra

I have Beats red/purple solo HD and black Studio HD, but they are so overrated and i don't use them for monitoring studio recordings. Sennheiser HD650 are 20x better than beats.

Archived