Song Hye Gyo vs. Liu Yi Fei

Guest soutsada7

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxReminisce

I'm a fan of both but when it comes to talent and beauty hands down SHK. Lyf is a good actress and she's cute but she can't compare to SHK.. not trying to be biased or anything..

Guest Aestas

i think Liu Yi Fei is good at portraying a fun, innocent character like in Chinese paladin.. she isn't the most versatile actress.

SHG is quite versatile. i've watched Full House and its a lot of fun. Bi was getting annoying in my opinion near the second half of the drama but did better near the end.

SHG is a better actress... but Liu Yi Fei is so beautiful. she really captivates the screen with her looks even though she isn't a great actress. Some of those face shots take my breath away.. (and i'm a girl!)

SHG for actress.

Liu Yi Fei for beauty.

... i can't choose. you should have done two polls... one for beauty and one for acting... cuz you can ask more than one question on the polls.

Guest getxinfatuated

I'll pull my hair out if anyone say LYF can act -_- plus, i find her to look very wicked >< I'll choose SHG because she could act better[ better--not great] && sure sometime i find her a little overrated, but she is very gorgeous.

Guest vanggirlie

i think the fact that this is a korean forum may make this a bit bias.

newho, for looks i voted on LYF but for acting i would have chose both same.

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks peeps for taking your time to vote...yes, this a K forum, but I've tried to make it as less biased as possible by posting the poll up in the "other celeb forum" hoping that more people would vote as objectively as possible :D

anyway, I'll be posting the same poll up in asianfanatics just to see the result.

Guest Special Kay

LYF for the million times only appears beautiful or pretty in ancient clothes but in modern clothes...OMG! :o She's so average looking and she shouldn't smile.

Very true.

If in ancient clothes I pick LYF > SHG.

In regular clothes I pick SHG > LYF.

Definitely Song Hye Gyo based on talent and beauty. For me, AND THIS IS JUST ME, Liu Yi Fei is pretty but that's just it - she's pretty. She doesn't stand out very much because I watched the TV series that she acted with Hu Ge and I personally thought that Ady stood out much more.

SHG, on the other hand, has very unique features - she doesn't have the large eyes that every Asian covets right now or the small lips but she is still much more beautiful than those who attain those qualities. Plus, she can totally act. :)

That's just my two cents.

Guest My Sweet September

I haven't seen either of them act...

And look wise? LYF. SHG is CUTE but I think she actually looks rather ordinary. Nothing about her stands out to me. But she's pretty, no doubt. Just nothing special to me.

Guest soutsada7

Pssst... to the person starting this topic...have you ever seen LYF act before?

yes, as a matter of fact I did...it would totally defeat the purpose of this poll if I didn't now, wouldn't it? :rolleyes: anyway, to answer your question...yes, this is repetetive, I did and I was not moved a jot by her performances even during her crying scenes...not surprising that you'd see me support SHG, since I'm her fan (you can tell by my siggy); however, as I've already mentioned on the first page, this is an experiment and I'd really appreciate it if peeps can vote as objectively as possible...I'm not routing for any particular actress to win...this, I leave in your hands :).

Guest jacinda

yes, as a matter of fact I did...it would totally defeat the purpose of this poll if I didn't now, wouldn't it? :rolleyes: anyway, to answer your question...yes, this is repetetive, I did and I was not moved a jot by her performances even during her crying scenes...not surprising that you'd see me support SHG, since I'm her fan (you can tell by my siggy); however, as I've already mentioned on the first page, this is an experiment and I'd really appreciate it if peeps can vote as objectively as possible...I'm not routing for any particular actress to win...this, I leave in your hands :).

Not really, because you could have not voted. Oh, I was just wondering because your pics were from daddicts and they just had this poll there too. Thought you were maybe just curious.

Guest soutsada7

Not really, because you could have not voted. Oh, I was just wondering because your pics were from daddicts and they just had this poll there too. Thought you were maybe just curious.

lol, I didn't vote...just left my comment on the first post...yes, this poll is definitely inspired by that poll at d-addicts; someone claimed that poll between SHG vs. LYF will definitely result in SHG winning just cause not many people know about LYF, so I decided to make a poll here to see the reaction, since I have put the restriction that voting is solely for those who have seen both actress' dramas...hopefully, everyone read my instruction before voting cause, again, that'll defeat the whole purpose of my experiment.

Guest jacinda

lol, I didn't vote...just left my comment on the first post...yes, this poll is definitely inspired by that poll at d-addicts; someone claimed that poll between SHG vs. LYF will definitely result in SHG winning just cause not many people know about LYF, so I decided to make a poll here to see the reaction, since I have put the restriction that voting is solely for those who have seen both actress' dramas...hopefully, everyone read my instruction before voting cause, again, that'll defeat the whole purpose of my experiment.

Well I doubt it, because I think Soompiers are notorious for not following directions. But my two cents is that overall SHG is superior. As for me...Lee Hyori all the way.

Archived