Song Hye Gyo vs. Liu Yi Fei

Guest soutsada7

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest this luallaby

LYF HANDS DOWN!

she sure caught my eyes the first time i saw her on tv.

hyekyo..well i didnt think she was pretty at all, i just think she has nice facial features

acting skills..they're both average

Guest Jeffversion2

LYF I find more pretty than Song Hye Kyo, but I think SHK's acting ability on the dramas I've seen her in make her the winner

LYF and SHK are both gorgeous looks-wise. LYF has the angelic, youthful, ethereal face, while SHK has the classic and timeless face. Facial feature wise, I think SHK has more perfect features.

Talents.........SHK wins hands down. As much as I love LYF, I must admit that she is still relatively young and new to the entertainment industry, so it's gonna take her some more time to gain more experience.

Guest SilenceAngel

Talent-wise: SHG

Looks (for me personally): Liu Yi Fei

She has the looks that men wanted to protect and shelter for the rest of their life.

Guest goddessme

they are both gorgeous and i think they look very similar:

but i prefer liu yi fei as she has a nicer figure and she's younger so she can easily improve her acting skills:

Height: 169 cm

Birthdate: August 25, 1987

Song Hye Kyo:

Birthdate: November 22, 1981

Height: 161cm

Eh..when did age define acting abilities? :phew: Even if LYF was the age of SHG, her acting abilities won't even be as great because like I stated again, SHG ever since her beginning projects have shown a natural light but LYF even with quite a few huge projects under her belt have not shown much improvement.

Guest bLuE_bLaCk

I've seen a couple of Lui Yi Fei's series and honesty, I'm not that impressed. Most of the character she plays are similar to one another. I think she's cute, but something about annoys me. As for Song Hye Gyo, I loved her in Autumn Tall, All In, and especially Full House. Her character in Full House is very different from previous roles she plays. Song Hye Gyo defines beauty!

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

liu yi fei is soo young and pretty.

i dont know, in LYF's pix shes wearing less eyeliner than SHG is (her 2nd and 3rd pix) and in those pix that SHG is sooo pretty. i think if there were pix of lyf in more make up, she'd be prettier too.

i like them both. they're both pretty. i guess SHG has more talent? but shes been acting wayy longer than LYF is....this isn't a fair vote.

nobody starts as an amazing actor u know, gotta start somewhere

Guest Aestas

200522413596852.jpg

200411521423418.jpg

502040502391.jpg

LYF is beautiful... i think she looks more ethereal than SHG...

i think LYF is a bit young too.. even though all the roles she played were similar, i have a feeling it was also because whoever is her manager or whatnot, is doing that. its a bit unfair considering LYF is still quite young... DAMNIT she's younger than me!

SHG is a better actress... but then she's also had a lot more time to develop and has been around longer.

69.jpg

2005916193319908.jpg

2005912546336274id.jpg

2005520205631824.jpg

886qe.jpg

312174722910.jpg

liu_yi_fei05.jpg

c2400ya7ua.jpg

200531914120649.jpg

9959015924415mu.jpg

73.jpg

Guest soutsada7

^^lol, but the majority of members here are Chinese and I'm assuming more than enough of you have been exposed to both actress' works...if you have friends that have seen both actress' works and are in love with LYF, then feel free for them to come to this poll and vote...I'd be as equally happy to see LYF winning, just curious to know the result. And if you do think that this is "unfair" or "biased" feel free to post this same poll up in a Chinese forum, just be sure to credit the right individuals for the pix :D. Do let me know the result though :).

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Talent: song hye gyo

looks: both.. they're both beautiful.

I've seen dramas that Liu Yi Fei is in.. she's a pretty girl, but a horrible actress.

She completely ruined Chinese Paladine for me .. like when she tried to look mad, it just turned out whiny

and all those ppl saying 'she's young..'

Song Hye Gyo was the same age as LYF is now when she acted in Autumn Tale, and she was good in that drama.

and I'm not saying that shg is the best actress ever.. but she sure is better than LYF..

Guest oOmeruOo

i don't know why but i get bored of shg's looks really quickly. makes me not want to look at her anymore.. so i voted lyf

Archived