Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest Goongfan11

Goongfan11 said: @Novchime  Oh, my bad for mentioning Yoon Eun Hye.  Your are right...whenever Goong is mentioned, it is hard not to mention the two together.  Thanks for explaining and covering for my mistake.  I did not mean to do it on purpose.  It just happens without a second thought sometimes.Anyways,  thanks again for the nice vid of Ji Hoon.  He is so good looking.  One thing I noticed is the last part of the series, Ji Hoon and his friend Jae Wook both had longer hair because they had pigtails.  They look so cool with that hairstyle.  I'm thinking that they had to film at another time.  Just something I noticed.

Guest facing

just created The Night Before the Wedding movie thread
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2016807/upcoming-movie-2013-the-night-before-the-wedding-%EA%B2%B0%ED%98%BC%EC%A0%84%EC%95%BC

Guest lualm

wow, @ziera25 ! thanks for sharing! he looks so fit! I am suddenly reminded of his modeling days. Aching to see him walk the runway again! 

he's on the cover of Hot Chili Paper again! 
aa_zps86d170c8.jpg

edit:
thanks @facing for creating the thread! 

Guest Goongfan11

Just curious...who was Joo Ji Hoon with at the Olleh cell phone event with the young girl?  He's so tall or either she's really short.  Actually, I know he's very tall.  Like the jacket, Ji Hoon!  :x

Guest ziera25

@ Goongfan11,

Hello !,

that girl is child actress jin ji hee from high kick .. roof !!  I am not sure if she acted in I am King.

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hunnies!!! :-h :-h :-h
hope everyone's cool... :)
@cynder-yeah, real men wear pink! and real men not only wear pink, they have to look good on it too, just like JiHoon! hehehe... :x :\"> :x :\">
@lualm- thanks for the pictures. ;;) ;;) i've read from @ziera25's reply that she's from high kick but i wonder why are they together.. hehehe.. new project coming up?? same management?? and i'm positive i haven't seen her in I am a King..
@ziera25- yeah, he looks so cute on that vid. soo childlike with that smile of his.. ;;)
@facing- i'll be frequenting your thread... omo!! another one for JiHoon-sshi! :\"> :\">
hi to @Goongfan11! Always in my heart's driving me nuts! haha! gosh!!!! :x :\"> ;;)annyeong @selasih! ;;)
anybody knows where i cold find the romanized lyrics of Here, One Night Stand and I Only Got You??? 
You are waaaayyyy yummier than that cake...
tumblr_m6afjy0pzr1rvzqjko1_1280.jpg

@cynder- one more shot of our man in pink and....
:\"> :\"> :P :P :P :x :x ;;) i'm melting already! hahaha!tumblr_m4j7gaTJzZ1rvzqjko1_1280.jpg

Guest novchime

Hello to everyone here!

@Goongfan11: I noticed in the video of the cell phone event that the celebrities went to the stage together (I mean not one by one).  So maybe the two were asked to go together, or they decided to go together.
@yannyayson: You always make me laugh!  Nice pictures.  Really good looking guy. 
I noticed from the pictures I have seen recently, that JiHun likes pink and violet.

Guest cefiro_jk

ziera25 said:

@ Goongfan11,

Hello !,

that girl is child actress jin ji hee from high kick .. roof !!  I am not sure if she acted in I am King.

Hello all Hunnies!  I've missed you all sooooo much!!  Apologies for going missing for awhile, but I had a death in the family and a job layoff to deal with before returning to you all.  And what better way to come back than to share some shots of the Solid Homme 25th Anniversary F/W Collection fashion show that took place on 19 April 2013 at the COEX Emporium in Seoul.  In addition to My Precious Ji Chang Wook attending, look at the other gorgeous guy who showed up for the occasion!!

1366369593_499718_zps58076d29.jpg

201304192005779668_517125166158f_zpseb69 
20130419_1366369713_49079200_1_zps2b8fba

I'm still searching around to see if there's a picture of the two of them together -- I would give EVERYTHING to see a Five Fingers Reunion!!  :x

P.S.  @Tarits eonni, look for my e-mail later today!  Hugs!

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hunnies!!!  :x :-h ;;)
@novchime- yep, he really is good looking... ahihihi!!! its nice to know that i can make you feel glad with my posts...  >:D< >:D<
@cherkell- thanks for the pictures. oh boy, JiHoon looks so nice.. yeah, i hope he and Ji Chang Wook have another chance to work together.. they complimented each other so well in their previous project... 
hope everyone's doing fine.. ;;) ;;)
@Tarits-we're missing you alreadyyyyyy! 
gtg! ogling mode one due to the pics shared by @cherkell:) :)) :\"> :\">

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hunnies!!!  :D :-h ;;) :x
im so glad JiHoon's very visible nowadays! hihihihi... thank you @lualm and @ziera25 for the pictures and vids...:x >:D< ;;)
and yes, i think he really did go to Barcelona last month... i've seen a picture of JiHoon in the magazine which was/or will be published in Barcelona.. i don't know if i understood it correctly.. hehehe... try to view the details here- http://amy0827.pixnet.net/blog/post/38985829 1366545651-113136602.jpg?v=1366545652
1366549275-1038661114.jpg?v=13665492761366549477-1188880317.jpg1366549477-1480568717.jpg?v=13665494791366549477-2430358636.jpg?v=1366549480

i'm just glad he's soooo back!!!! <:-P :\"> <:-P ;;) 

missing you guys!!!!  :) :xand @Tarits, please get well the soonest! O:-) O:-)