Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Hi selasih - sometimes but not always, I buy a magazine and then compare it with the one I printed thru my printer and it looks practically the same, sometimes even bigger. So now I tell myself, unless I really need to buy a magazine with him, I will just be satisfied with my print outs.  I have tons of magazines of Jihoon, some I bought, some given by friends, (I had an experience of receiving  twice two magazines of different issues of the same  issue) some given by my son/daughter-in law (the minute they see Jihoon's pics in Japanese magazines, they buy it for me). Today Saturday, I planned on going to my favorite K bookstore and get the Marie Claire mag and then hop over to my favorite K music store and get CNBlue's latest CD with the song "I am sorry", I also planned on getting ShiNee's latest CD. But I felt lazy and stayed home after my K class but then, a Chinese friend came over and gave me these CD's. It pays to wait sometimes. 

Jihoon says he is still thinking of what to do next.  I guess he is bidding his time. Notice his face has a peaceful aura. He is enjoying his time!

lualm - I am going to get the DVD of BBang's concert in Tokyo. Let me know if you want one too.

Wow! I'm so giddy with Jihun's Marie Claire photoshoot! Love each one and I am so infatuated with his hair styled like this. (he's done this before in one of his photoshoots years ago)
I love @Tarits eonni 's insight: He knows when it is a time to be a star, to be a famous actor and to be what an ordinary, healthy and handsome man can enjoy! 

It's heartbreaking for someone to be so in love with his craft yet so reluctant to be a big star. He is so committed to improve his works yet he shies away when being thrust into the spotlight too often. But I love seeing him this way, for we are assured he'll always have a good head above his shoulders. He's exactly the kind of celebrity deserving of our support. 

I've been reading about Park Chan-wook's latest work. I'd love Jihun to do a  movie with the famed director, a collaboration with Jung Woo-sung, and a Hollywood stint. 

Which male star would you like Jihoon to work with?
note: to the members of the JJH FB Global page, Tarits eonni has shared something special, please check it out.

lualm - still awake and it is now 1:19 a.m., I kept on going to the FB page. Thanks for your help there. 

To answer your questions, It would be nice to see him work with Cha Seung Won and lately, I thought it would be good also for him to be in a project with JISung!  It will be like seeing two handsome men compete in looks, talent, etc. But of course I will root for Jihoon. As for Cha Seung Won, we both know they know each other but a mean role by CSWon in a drama or movie with Jihoon playing the good one, the  one pursuing him would be good to see.  Or the roles/characters could be switched and perhaps even come out to be a better project.  Then I thought a rom-com or a love story with Jihoon and JDGun playing brothers would also be a dream project for me. Maybe I will think of more actors tomorrow. (I really need to sleep now)

Guest selasih

eonni Tarits : yes, thats all right, sometimes but not always , during 3 months i likeJJH i save  Jihoon's photos, video and his songs in my PC
:D

My daughter in law read thru the announcement of the bday fan meet of Jihoon.  The tour will come from Japan, and the fan meet is broken into two groups, one only for Japanese fans (longer event) and the other (shorter duration) for Japanese fans and then to be joined by Korean fans. Note that tours will come from Japan only meaning the Koreans fans are those based in Japan too.  Unless there is a fanmeet for international fans (like that of Neri of Eun Hye) only nationalities from Japan and Korea will get the chance to see Jihoon (unless I bump into him along Han River).  Participants are made to choose between 2 nights 3 days or 3 nights 4 days,, hotel accommodation, etc.  Interested participants may send in application but the applicants will be screened and so submitting an application is not a guaranty that one can get in to the fan meet.  There is also no cost as it all depends on the days you choose and the accommodation.

Well... I will just continue to see Jihoon in my dreams!  At least I heard his 3 songs in the new WSonata anime in full!  The orchestration, the blending of his voice against the instruments are just perfect. Jihoon's voice did not compete with the volume of the instruments (something I observe in some musical CDs) and if I were to grade Jihoon after listening to him, I'd give him a 10!  Even 11 or more!

thanks @Tarits eonni for the translation re his birthday fanmeet. 
My only gripe is why do they always have to make it exclusive for the Japanese fans? No offense to our Japanese friends out there. How can Jihun be marketed overseas when fans from other countries are not allowed to meet him? I think it has always been the case since Yeoubeak management so I'm thinking is there an exclusivity thing with his official fan club there? I hope someday they will give others a chance to meet him personally, too. Every Jihun fans deserves to see Jihun up close in their lifetime. (darn, I remember my missed chance at the Haeundae beach again. Waaaaaaah!!!!) :(( :(( :((

Top Ten Things I would do I were allowed inside Ju Ji Hoon's fanmeeting place:
10. Raise my huge LED signboard declaring my love for him.
 9. Dress appropriately. (is a backless hanbok appropriate?)
 8. Bring gifts. (I'll find a vintage scooter if I have the money) For now, I hope he'll appreciate a miniature version. :D
 7. Bring my own microphone. (contemplating on singing Perhaps Love even at the risk of being thrown outside the venue.)
 6. Go bald. (would this make him notice me instantly?)
 5. Dance around the venue like Ellen if he performs an upbeat song. 
 4. Make a heart sign with my hands on top of my head... for the entire duration of the fanmeet.
 3. Speak Nihonggo. (Everyone would be speaking this language and I shouldn't be left out. But I need to take a crash course first.)
 2. Apply glue on my palm for the handshake session. 
 1. Stare. And absorb everything I see because seeing him in person would be one of my most treasured memories for life. 

edit:
omg. read from moonlight drop that there's a movie offer for Jihoon to star in a romance comedy, Eve of Marriage to be directed by The Naked Kitchen PD, Hong Ji-young. The film will star 2PM Taecyeon, too. Not yet confirmed but let's all cross our fingers, okay?
edit2:
A ROMANCE COMEDY! MY WISH IS ALMOST COMING TRUEEEEE!

In the last fanmeet of Jihoon where only a maximum of 200 Japanese fans are to be accommodated, I have 2 friends who joined.  This was to be the time when the 5F drama has just ended. My friend said that the tour was like a rip-off saying, the time Jihoon was on stage was short, the venue dark (you will remember seeing the dark venue in the yt links) and Jihoon was late as he was very very tired. My friends did not complain, they love Jihoon so much but they did complain about the arrangement by the travel agency.  I believe that the agency must have some kind of contract with KEast or something? I think this time, the travel agency is a different one.

This  new one seems to have a better program with a party even on the last day.  Keyeast must learn a thing or two from the handlers of Eun Hye who has given international fans to meet, see and shake hands with Eune.  I sure hope that Jihoon will give the same opportunity to fans like us.

Again I will say, I wish to see Jihoon in a similar movie like that of "The Sting" or "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid". His friend KJwook or bff RDHwan with Jihoon in projects  like these would be so good.

Jihoon has had 2 projects with SMina and to me this is enough. There are several actresses in Korea so anyone who is pretty and talented would be okay for me. But if you were to ask me who is the one I want him to be paired again, the hyoonies easily can guess who my choice would be.

Guest Goongfan11

@lualm. I laughed so much at your post on top ten things you'd do at JJH's fan meeting. I like your sense of humor. @Tarits I hope he does a romantic comedy with you know who again. *Wink,wink* Lets just hope for something to see the handsome and talented JJH. I haven't really been watching any dramas lately because I miss seeing my favorite actors. Please announce something soon.

Annyeong Hunnies!  I'm up to my eyeballs with trial preparation until 18 March, so sorry that work has taken me away from reading and commenting the past few weeks.  I had a really nice visit with @tarits when my friend and I went down to LA for the K.Will show and thanks so much for the fun time we had at dinner and everything!!!  I am still spazzing that the cafe we went to after dinner was named "Antique"!!!  (E-mail will be sent soon.  Promise!) :x

But back onto Jihoon News!  I subscribe to the Twitter feed of @Korepo; it's a Japanese online portal that specializes in Hallyu performers and they were a co-sponsor of Changwook-ssi's fan meetings this past weekend in Tokyo.  They have several articles on Jihoon as well, and reported today on his upcoming Fan Meeting and that "I Am The King" will be a featured film at the Okinawa Film Festival this year!  Ah, between his fan meetings and the film screenings, the Japan Fans are some lucky people, ne?  Time to start packing my bags for a visit!!!

"I Am The King" Featured at the 2013 Okinawa Film Festival! (Japanese only)

@lualm, you're brave to even do anything!  I would just sit there, stare and drool heavily until Jihoon's handlers dragged me out of there.  Needless to say, I could totally bribe someone at JAL to look the other way when I wrestled an extra-heavy bag into the overhead compartment... ;;)

Back to work -- see you all later!

@goongfan - lualm is one great administrator, moderator and one fantastic writer! I love lualm and she keeps me sane!  Our much awaited reteaming I hope will happen and will surprise us one day. But it seems such a distant dream for now.  I am watching a very nice drama now and when I see the lead actors, I cannot help but say, my numero uno favorite couple can be the lead actors too and do an equally good job being seen on screen.
In the meanwhile, let us hope that one article will surprise us to read that Jihoon has accepted the rom-com project.

Guest ziera25

Hello @ Tarits, lualm, and all members !

Tarits thanks for ALL the infos. I hope joo ji hoon will accept the rom-com romance movie.

Lualm, your request is totally funny, hope you get the chance to do it !.

To answer lualm's question. I would like joo ji hoon to act with ryu seung ryong, hwang jung min and his buddy RDH. That will be awesome !.

As for the female actress,  I know MOST would disagree with me, there are so many actresses, but besides ahem ! you know whom I am trying to associate

with,  I would also like to watch him acting with shin se kyung or lee dae hae for a change, that would be interesting,  agree or disagree ? .

Guest tinenini

Hi there!
Great news about that possible role for Jihun in that rom com directed by Hong Ji-Young! I hope it will materialize. I really liked "Naked Kitchen" (and I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one here ;-)). 
To answer ubbie's question concerning actresses to be paired with him: I have the wish for a completely unknown person. I want to see him paired with a newcomer. A "fresh" face. A real surprise. - No expectations. No senseless fan wars. Simply spirit and enthusiasm. - Maybe a new MAGIC.

Ubbie, I love your
"Top Ten Things I would do I were allowed inside Ju Ji Hoon'sfanmeeting place."
Yeah! I simply would watch YOU and all the things you will do for him and in front of him. And of course I would like to watch Mr. Ju's reactions... hahaha
I think that would heal me from my uneasiness concerning fan meetings! Gosh, a bald sexy woman dressed in a backless hanbok (a huge LED signboard around her neck), who's palm is glued to his palm while she's belting out a love song to him. Dancing (what kind of dance? ;D) wild. Yo, I would like to be eyewitness!  =D> 
So my top 3 things to do would be:

• [*]
to clap like crazy, to shout: Ubs, say "aishiteru" to him! (We are japanese at heart, right? ;X)[*]and to sing along. 

427537_361898117175535_100000660484849_1

*waves to all hunnies*