Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest cheli001

maybe i can put together another webpage for these links, similar to the goong obsession list?

it will be static and newcomers can just check it out... i can guarantee when Goong airs in more countries.. we will get the same problems all over again...

that would be great... i'm sure goong and jjh will be very popular in other countries as well...

and making it static is a great help. no need to re-up links all the time.. and also new comers will know where to look for vids and clips. :)

_shin_. i agree 110% cunto really did a good job compiling all the links... she even gave descriptions... wow.. amazing... cunto i praised you for your work... buy me dinner! :D kidding... hmmm i might get accused of having a favorite... :vicx:

Btw, i'm really lost with oppa & his ex- thing! :unsure: What pics??? :blink:

Thanks for the flash file ally and linhie

haha the "ex" thing haha you haven't checked photobucket?/? bwahaha... go find it :P

i think its under solo or with friends folder... i think i moved it there... good luck finding it! bwahahaha :D

Guest cunto

Hahahaha, cheli dearieee all you can think is EAT, EAT, EAT huh? <_< Ok since you're so generous wif me today, I'll buy you not only dinner, but also lunch and breakfast okie? What you want? Nasi Lemak? :phew: Oopss, Shin is jealous, ok ok sista, you're gonna have a treat also :lol:

Yeah I agree with you Rebby and cheli , if we can put all the links into a webpage, that's gonna be AWESOME!!! :w00t: *doin' a little dance* But I'm IT illiterate though, weee heeee :sweatingbullets:

Guest cheli001

Hahahaha, cheli dearieee all you can think is EAT, EAT, EAT huh? <_< Ok since you're so generous wif me today, I'll buy you not only dinner, but also lunch and breakfast okie? What you want? Nasi Lemak? :phew: Oopss, Shin is jealous, ok ok sista, you're gonna have a treat also :lol:

Yeah I agree with you Rebby and cheli , if we can put all the links into a webpage, that's gonna be AWESOME!!! :w00t: *doin' a little dance* But I'm IT illiterate though, weee heeee :sweatingbullets:

yeah thinking about it... the hosting and the server maintenance... hmmm ...

not so it illiterate like you! Me-rong! :tongue2:

now you tease me... hmm guess.. i was wrong for choosing u as my favorite then. <_< you're bad for a 'lil sis... :tongue2: joke!!! :hugzzz: yes nasi lemak will do.... :blush:

Guest ally2207

Hehehe, ok one day I might receive warning from our MODs and may be banned from coming to our JJH thread due to so many times breaking the rules :sweatingbullets: , but...hmmm, anywei ...well...let me do it juz one more time. :lol:

Don't think you will receive that cunto, or did you hope soo? :ph34r: hehehe... Just J/K, if you being kick out then we will find another place OK! :rolleyes: And yes like cheli said, you really helping us for uploading the MV & posting the link here! Dear cheli, don't tell me to go to photobucket again. <_< I have been sick for that, saving & uploading too many pics make my head dizzy! :wacko: huhuhuhu... Btw, i think that pics not a repost shin! Why should afraid, no one will kill you for that! :vicx::lol: I WANT DINNER TOO!!! <_<

Guest cunto

Hahaha, bad sista Ally, how can you think that I really hope so?? <_< Omo, you also want to have dinner? Poor me, gonna burn a hole in my account 'coz Ally and cheli eat a lottttt *run away*

Thanx Shin and Rebby for the pics. Btw Shin, isn't that pic from Goong? When Shin (well, the real Shin, hahah) went out wif Hyorin, and took her pic secretly? :lol: He's sooo cuteeee!!!!

cheli I'm your favourite lil sis? Hahaha, flattered by that :lol: huggie you!!! <3 <3

Hmmm, juz now suddenly I have this question in mind...Many Goongers here may oredi know that Jo In Sung is the guy who supposedly played the role of Shin at the beginning rite? Then the PD changed the cast...Heheheh, I'm wondering between JIS and JJH, who would fit the role better? :rolleyes: What you think? :lol:

For those who dun know who's JIS, he's the guy in Classics, Spring day, What happened in Bali (hmm,rite?)etc. Here is a pic of him.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/79/smilingajushi1yx.jpg

credits to JIS thread

And his dressing is similar to our Oppa also :sweatingbullets: Look at this!

(sowee for repost :sweatingbullets: )

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3965/58d5a5f87lo.jpg

i think JIS look way too matured to be able to portray a 19-year old well, not in terms of acting but in terms of looks... he's about the same age as JJH i think but if you put them together i think everyone will agree JIS look even more matured than JJH! so for that matter alone its enough to convince me Goong wouldn't be as successful if they had used someone older-looking :P

if PD had considered other young(er-looking) actors its another story altogether.

ehe...well..I do agree tt JIS is really mature looking...but I think acting wise he'll be better..actually you will never get a good answer to that cos many times, the success of the drama depends on the chemistry between the leads....and since we didn't get to see him act with YEH...we can't say for sure...but i think he'll be able to emote better...oops..hehe..sorry..but JJH did well for a first timer..so yeah!! JJH!!!! Hwaiting!

Guest cunto

Hehehe, mojobobo, you got a point that JIS might be better in acting, but Rebby is also right that he has a mature looking which is not suitable for a 19-yr-old. :rolleyes: And dun forget that JIS has been in the entertainment for long, he played in many dramas and movies , so he has been exposed more. For JJH, it's his first time, and even YEH had to admit that his acting skills improve so fast that sometimes she felt she couldn't keep up wif him ;) So...heheheh, not sure if JIS can play this well if it's his first time acting also. :lol:

Frankly, I'm not so into JIS in Classics though, not seeing much chemistry wif the main actress :sweatingbullets:

Then how about their faces? Who do you think is more ice cold, like more Shin? hmmm :rolleyes: *run away to find more JIS pics to compare* weehehee

Guest ally2207

Yeah... JJH doing so well for first timer, Goong wouldn't be this BIG if not b'coz of him, YEH, KJH & other cast! :) Love the way JJH potray Shin character in Goong, he can be cold & cool but warm inside. But i have to say Jo In Sung really a great actor too, look at his drama like Piano, WHIB, Spring Days & Classic. Altough watching WHIB quite depressing, but wow... he really amazing there! B) That's way i hope JJH can doing different kind drama/movie, maybe antagonis character! ;) But pleaz... take that after Goong 2, we still can wait you after that! :rolleyes::lol: But look, JJH & Jo In Sung both still young, tall & good looking too! :P hehehehe....

Hi, all

This is my first time in here. Ha Ha :w00t: im very happy :D i love ji hoon :wub:

nice to see u all :D

aja aja ;)

Heya!! Welcome to this thread...Its warm and peaceful in here....good choice... :D

Yeah, Please call me Penny...thats my real name anyways......yeah i get confused too with Penn....

Btw, its great to see things back to its jovial carefree days around here...God Bless this thread....

Sorry for this crap cos its 2am in the morn and i miss JJH and GOONG but i have exams in a few hours :sweatingbullets: .....so popped by just for fun.....

Btw, just a random thought....don't you guys think JJH is getting thinner and thinner lately? wonder if he's eating well? judging from pics Rebby posted...he is sure much thinner.....I hope he's not under some kind of stress or something.....

Guest cheli001

hmmm JIS.. what to say... i've watched some of his dramas and movies.. and 19 yr old. he doesn't look like a 19 yr old. I think his face is more old/manly. haha

i still think jjh is the best. haha biased. :P:lol: maybe m just too crazy about jjh... haha ok let's remove the maybe! :wub:

hmm really jjh lose weight? huhu why? :tears: maybe too much work? hardly have time to have a decent meal... poor jjh... cunto, add jjh to our dinner! haha that'll be fun! I'll even pay for it!!! :lol:

oh hi cannedfish!!!

EDIT:

jjh bon catwalk.. hmm addition to the list of vids! thanks rebby

Comment to post below...

eat jjh's cells? will that make my future babies look like him? :lol: bwhahaha! WHY NOT?!

yup i hope he returns for goong2... i miss him soo much oredi. :tears:

Guest cunto

hahaha, thanx for the clip Rebby You sure eat JJH's cells huh? Even know his jawline changing from ovalish to squarish??? :lol: j/k

But yay...he seems to have lost weight to me also penny. :sweatingbullets: Maybe he's been stressing out , or, omo, because he's been studying too much? :vicx: heheheh. Hope that he's gonna gain weight when he starts filming Goong 2 (which i'm praying damn hard here for their comeback)

Yeah ally can't agree wif you more. As much as I want to see him in another role besides Shin goon the crown prince, I hope everything can be pushed back till Goong 2 finish. I'll juz throw myself off my window here if he won't return to Goong 2, heheheh

PS: Penny, gud luck for your exam!!!!! <3 <3

EDIT: cheli dear, I crack up here :w00t: . Why would you ask me to add Oppa to our dinner?? Hahaha, we're not gonna eat him rite? :vicx: Or will we? omoooo, that's evil :lol: J/K. Yeah if Oppa wanna join us, I'm gonna buy him lotsssssss of Nasi Lemak to eat, or should I make a shin ramen wif eggs for him? puahahahha :P

Comment to post below...

eat jjh's cells? will that make my future babies look like him? :lol: bwhahaha! WHY NOT?!

yup i hope he returns for goong2... i miss him soo much oredi. :tears:

hahaha, thanx for the clip Rebby You sure eat JJH's cells huh? Even know his jawline changing from ovalish to squarish??? :lol: j/k

LOL, did u get the cell thingy from liquidfir, :lol:

she's been accusing me of eating his cells since 2 months ago :ph34r:

will my babies look like him :w00t::D

seriously if u compare his jawline from past pics, his face look more squarish now :vicx:

and PD asked him to put on weight, then lose weight again... so before goong filming end he was already losing weight becuz PD asked him to do so.. :sweatingbullets:

Any news of what the heck is going on with him and his upcoming activities?

Aside from those sign sessions, any promotional events or upcoming projects?

Rebby, since you're very good at this stuff, did you hear anything?

I find it so incredibly odd that nothing has been confirmed from his camp, like at all, be it CFs movies or even dramas? Generally they would promote the flavour of the moment to death like what they have been doing with YEH but strangely enough, no such thing from his camp?

What an odd agency altogether! :wacko::blink:

Unless he just wants to focus on acting school right now or something??

Guest kisekied

Our oppa here seems to be very interested in photography eh? I would definately like to see more of his collections XD :P