Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

He is wearing the shoes that CG drew for him... :blush: ... kute..

http://photo1.hexun.com/p/2006/0321/13475/...A38FF0E43F2.jpg

Credit: Baidu

This has already been dissected before way back. I think the conclusion was that she didnt draw it, photoshoot was way before the filming of goong (or after im not too sure) but i want to know what kind of songs he listens to!

Guest ally2207

http://photo1.hexun.com/p/2006/0321/13475/...A38FF0E43F2.jpg

Yeah... like bella said, i heard from somewhere :unsure: , that YEH didn't really draw that shoes too! :lol: But that's ok, maybe YEH/CG can really draw shoes or pics for JJH/Shin in Goong 2! :phew::P Ouch... he back with normal hairstyle again(look at oppa naknine event pics post by linhie & Rebby), how i hope he stick with his hairstyle like in BON signing event! :rolleyes::D Btw LaBella, you really think we are that innocents? <_<namelezzgal now i know you are pervie too, next times we won't share any pervie pics with you again! :vicx: And ThanX for the clip Rebby! :)

Guest lualm

jjh seems to be very accomodating to his fans...and its so nice to see him wearing the shoes...other big stars wouldnt bother to wear things being used in the production...guess he really liked the shoes.

b_88650A38FF0E43F2.jpg

jjh seems to be very accomodating to his fans...and its so nice to see him wearing the shoes...other big stars wouldnt bother to wear things being used in the production...guess he really liked the shoes.

it is NOT the same pair of shoes.

this was discussed before as bellaangel012 pointed out, pls backlog if you want to know the differences between the pair worn at Naknine photoshoot and the actual pair drawn by CG/YEH in the drama.

Guest namelezzgal

Yeah... like bella said, i heard from somewhere :unsure: , that YEH didn't really draw that shoes too! :lol: But that's ok, maybe YEH/CG can really draw shoes or pics for JJH/Shin in Goong 2! :phew::P Ouch... he back with normal hairstyle again(look at oppa naknine event pics post by linhie & Rebby), how i hope he stick with his hairstyle like in BON signing event! :rolleyes::D Btw LaBella, you really think we are that innocents? <_<namelezzgal now i know you are pervie too, next times we won't share any pervie pics with you again! :vicx: And ThanX for the clip Rebby! :)

omo unnie, plz don't cut me out.... plz plzzzzzz :~ i don't think i can be more pervier than i'm right now - -' i don't think there'll be other pics of ji hoon that will make me be like that again ^^

dbsq ......er... what's wrong with this girl!?! omg... i'm speechess!! anyway, thanx for sharing this kinda new experience for us ^^

Guest mizzlinhie

haha...this made me kind of..er...laugh? i was in the humor section and saw this clip:

Click here to see the Joo Ji Hoon obsessesor...

kekekeke

Hahah I watched that video and omo that girl is so weird and funny :lol: eventho i'm obsess with oppa but i don't tend to act that crazi when i see oppa pics hahah...that girl is too obsess :sweatingbullets: thank for sharing the video dbsg_ :)

Oppa playing the guitar?? he's so talented...i remember seeing him playing the piano before right :rolleyes:

C1F6C8C6071.jpg

I felt like i want to cry when i see this :tears: poor Shin...

1149953537_tong_o_B4D9B6F4B9E6C1F6C.gif

credit Baidu

Guest cheli001

haha...this made me kind of..er...laugh? i was in the humor section and saw this clip:

kekekeke

Whoa... at first i thought obsessed like make a tribute and show that she got tons and tons of jjh stuff. Then i saw linhie's comment. I'm like hmmm wat is this vid about? Then i watched it... omo... omo... i'm speechless... wth is she doing? :vicx:

Thanks for sharing anyway.... dbsg_

Guest ally2207

kekekeke

OMO... This girlz kinda need some medicines? :blink: Don't know if she just act or really that obsess with JJH oppa? :unsure::sweatingbullets: Btw, thanx for sharing this clip dbsq! :D

namelezzgal, i'm just j/k! Really, i promise to shared some "goodies" with you, if we find kinda pics again! :phew::P N thanx for oppa wallies, Rebby! :) Hi... cheli & linhie, sorry girlz i'm kinda busy now! ;) I will spare my times to chat with you girlz again, my boss crazy me out, give me so much files to re-type again! :tears:

Guest momo08

big hello to all you JJH devoted fans! i just recently registered to soompi and wanted to post my first comment in JJH's thread. omg...139 pages!?!?!??!?! it took me like 4 days to finish reading all your previous posts.. but i don't regret it one bit. you guys were so amazingly entertaining with all our bubbles etc. i love all the time and effort you put into investigating on JJH oppa & YEH unnie, making bubbles, dreaming, creating speculations and all. me too i LOVE them as a couple. they're so hotttttttt together. i just finished watching GOONG and i'm still so hooked on that series that i have to rewatch like everyday. isn't crazy? hmm but i think i'm NOT the only one here eh?? anyways...i'll make sure to participate on any future debate/ discussions/ talks about JJH-GOONG-JJH&YEH related :w00t:

off to sleep...see ya all you BB GALS!! :ph34r:

p.s. does anybody know what happened to all the GOONG episodes with english subtitles in youtube?? i think a lot of them have been deleted? or is it just me going nuts? thanks

Guest mizzlinhie

big hello to all you JJH devoted fans! i just recently registered to soompi and wanted to post my first comment in JJH's thread. omg...139 pages!?!?!??!?! it took me like 4 days to finish reading all your previous posts.. but i don't regret it one bit. you guys were so amazingly entertaining with all our bubbles etc. i love all the time and effort you put into investigating on JJH oppa & YEH unnie, making bubbles, dreaming, creating speculations and all. me too i LOVE them as a couple. they're so hotttttttt together. i just finished watching GOONG and i'm still so hooked on that series that i have to rewatch like everyday. isn't crazy? hmm but i think i'm NOT the only one here eh?? anyways...i'll make sure to participate on any future debate/ discussions/ talks about JJH-GOONG-JJH&YEH related

off to sleep...see ya all you BB GALS!!

p.s. does anybody know what happened to all the GOONG episodes with english subtitles in youtube?? i think a lot of them have been deleted? or is it just me going nuts? thanks

momo08, thank you so much for loving our bubbles and supporting us all these times :blush: I'm glad you like our bubbles and spent your times to actually read our speculations. You're welcome to join us and make bubbles anytime you want :rolleyes: We'll support JJH oppa and YEH unnie forever!! And dear, you're not the only one who tends to rewatch goong everday haha...most of us here tend to watch all the sweet moment between shin and cg in goong, and also the sweet moments between JJH oppa and YEH unnie in those BTS everyday to keep our hopes alive :sweatingbullets:. We have not making many bubbles lately since we're busy doing something right now, but that doesn't mean we will stop making bubbles, so don't worry :lol: . I haven't post any Psed pics lately so here are some I especially post for you to welcome you to oppa house :lol: . And I'll post some of Oppa hot pics later hihi~

Hahaha how funny and kute!!

3285527.jpg

:)

0d04ac8c.jpg

NOT PSed!!

aww look at them so kutee :blush: their laughs look the same hahah ~

couplesmile.jpg

OMO kissing scene? :lol:

kissingpart.jpg

Guest cheli001

Hi momo08, wow... so nice of you to post your 1st comment on jjh-ssi's thread. shows how much you really adore him. :D

thanks for liking our bubbles... and welcome to the thread!! :D

well, you've read about the petition for goong 2 right? Indonesian goongers started it. and we wanted to help. so we've been busy with that lately.

aq_aj, the petition... sorry to keep you waiting... will pm you soon for updates. sorry... i am asking for help from others... I'm not good with words... hihihi :vicx:

jamieyn and 313, you girls been hanging around baidu recently? C'mon jayme... i know you know sumthin. haha! any bubbles for us? hehehe... :vicx::P

EDIT:

linhie, thanks sis!!! loved the pics... haha so cute.... but omo.... hmmm do you see what i see???? :vicx: hehehe....

momo08, thank you so much for loving our bubbles and supporting us all these times :blush: I'm glad you like our bubbles and spent your times to actually read our speculations. You're welcome to join us and make bubbles anytime you want :rolleyes: We'll support JJH oppa and YEH unnie forever!! And dear, you're not the only one who tends to rewatch goong everday haha...most of us here tend to watch all the sweet moment between shin and cg in goong, and also the sweet moments between JJH oppa and YEH unnie in those BTS everyday to keep our hopes alive :sweatingbullets:. We have not making many bubbles lately since we're busy doing something right now, but that doesn't mean we will stop making bubbles, so don't worry :lol: . I haven't post any Psed pics lately so here are some I especially post for you to welcome you to oppa house :lol: . And I'll post some of Oppa hot pics later hihi~

Hahaha how funny and kute!!

3285527.jpg

:)

0d04ac8c.jpg

NOT PSed!!

aww look at them so kutee :blush: their laughs look the same hahah ~

couplesmile.jpg

OMO kissing scene? :lol:

kissingpart.jpg

Hi

I have been enjoying reading all the news/articles/pics etc posted here, i do like JJH and YEH very much after watching Goong (i should thank my friend who strongly recommended me in watching this Kdrama - Thanks Yvonne!) I agree with some of the comments on JJH acting skills in the beginning; he did not performance well in the 1st few epsiodes but manage to pick up very fast and can see that both YEH n JJH have built up a very good working relationship after that. Thanks for sharing Goong1.5, it is truely an enjoyable program, JJH is really tall (1.87m :phew: ); my brother is 1.83m but howcome i find my brother not that tall as compare with JJH.

You gals are great and generous when sharing information of JJH, i would be visiting this site very often as to get more info of JJH.

I just can't tell how happy I am to have found this website. :D

Hey pple..I was just wondering...how do you know Joo=朱 and not 周 ? Cos I was watching adverts for Goong on my Channel and in it his surname is the latter character instead of the first onCharacters and Joo can be any of the 2 characters..

Hanja & Korean

it's supposed to be 朱~the version u channel used i think it's the bootleg version that spelled the name wrongly.