Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"한지혜 _ Folli Follie making film

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Ji Hye had difficulties with her dual roles in ‘I Summon You, Gold!’ drama
By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – Tue, Oct 1, 2013 10:56 AM PHT

32476-190896.jpg32476-190895.jpg

The September 30th episode of SBS TV talk show ‘Healing Camp’ was the 3rd chapter of its ‘Fall Women Special’, where it was graced by the presence of 29 year old actress, Han Ji Hye. She impressed viewers with her gift of the gab during the broadcast, and also revealed her difficulties in portraying two entirely different roles in her drama which ended last month.

During the broadcast, Han Ji Hye opened up on having to take on dual roles in her MBC TV ‘I Summon You, Gold!’ drama. She said, “This was the first time in my career attempting this, and it was really difficult. Having to portray two women with totally different personaltities was very difficult. This was because the personalities of both Mong Hee and Yoo Na were vastly different, and poles apart from one another.”

She added, “I usually act out my scenes as the outgoing and tenacious Mong Hee in the day, and will shout out my lines which goes ‘Come and take a look, there are a lot of new stuff’. But as afternoon beckons, I would have to transform into a vicious woman, where I would let down my hair, and don luxurious branded stuff."

Han Ji Hye also left the show’s presenters in laughter, as she demonstrated the changes that were required for her dual roles.

By: Oh Hwan Hee

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Han Ji-hye eyes host role

Pd74op36.jpg

Actress Han Ji-hye expressed an interest in becoming a host on the SBS talk show “Healing Camp” on Monday while she was on the show as a guest.

“I was hoping that maybe I can get an offer from the production team as Han Hye-jina former host has moved to the United Kingdom”, said Han. The former host stepped down to be with her husband, footballer Ki Seong-yueng, who plays for Sunderland in the Premier League, after she got married.

“Isn’t it still considered an intern period?” Han asked jokingly, referring to new hostSeong Yoo-ri.

Han also said that she had been monitoring Seong on the program and thought that she could do better.

The claim led to a mock confrontation, with Seong vowing never to lose her spot on the show.

“It will be fruitless no matter how hard you try because there is something called a ‘contract’,?” Seong said. But Seong did suggestion another host, Kim Je-dong, might be easier to unseat.

By Lee Sun-min

http://www.ohkpop.com/128005/han-ji-hye-eyes-host-role

Han Ji Hye explains her attitude controversy in ‘Healing Camp’

xV42NY95.jpg

Actress Han Ji Hye appeared in a recent episode SBS talk show ‘Healing Camp’ aired on September 30 and her attitude on the show brought her quite a bit of mixed reactions from the viewers.

In response to the controversy, the actress made a post on her Facebook saying, “For those who might have not liked my attitude on ‘Healing Camp’ yesterday, I leave this message.” She explained, “The production team suggested me to pretend as if I am looking over Sung Yuri’s MC spot just for the fun of program. Sung Yuri was not aware of it, so I made an apology after the recording.”

Han Ji Hye continued, “We had no problem at all. I really don’t want the position of ‘Healing Camp’ MC. I wish there were people who would look at me positively. To those who might have misunderstood me, I apologize. It was not what I had intended.”

During the show, Han Hi Hye expressed an interest in becoming a host of ‘Healing Camp’, saying that she had been monitoring Sung Yuri on the program and thought that she could do better. The claim led to a mock confrontation, with Sung Yuri vowing never to lose her spot on the show.

http://www.ohkpop.com/128100/han-ji-hye-explains-her-attitude-controversy-in-healing-camp

Han Ji-hye explains hiking with husband

Jt68Wz37.jpg

Han Ji-hye explained the scandal she had with her husband in the past.

Han Ji-hye said she met her husband through her sister on the SBS TV show “Healing Camp”.

She said, “We dated secretly for about a year. That’s when we had our picture taken while hiking”.

“At first we got good feedbacks and everyone said we looked good. We were even asked to make an ad”.

The MCs looked at the picture and said, “It’s as if I knew there was a camera there. How could I not be sweating while hiking?”

Han Ji-hye married a her prosecutor husband in September 2010, in Hawaii.

http://www.ohkpop.com/127919/han-ji-hye-explains-hiking-with-husband

Hanjihye decided the marriage of her husband 'three conditions'

img_20131001075401_f1db25c0.jpg

Mr. hanjihye actor was broadcast last month, 30 days' Healing Camp - glad ahnihanga appeared in the test from the first meeting of husband and married confessed to the whole process.
Mr. hanjihye day "to its original condition should learn to report on a blind date," he took his luck. 
He added: "My condition is in good faith," said "I met with the introduction of own sister was then the profile. Judicial Notice and 1,2,3-dong car to pass at a time, and there was home.Furthermore, faith, good people would rather directly to the blind date, "he said.
img_20131001075219_13a79e0a.jpg
img_20131001075231_9d28626a.jpg
img_20131001075237_fb2416a0.jpg
img_20131001080838_98f4bfe9.jpg
img_20131001075328_0a3422ed.jpg
img_20131001075343_477c3b33.jpg

Hanjihye also said, "I'm from the original husband engineering, law study and the test was about a year and a half. From Seoul National University, "he said.

img_20131001075555_85881ca7.jpg
img_20131001075609_38129d70.jpg

Mr. hanjihye to marry at an early age was not anxious times our MC's question "anxious to get married, but my own iteotgie strategy could resolve," he said. 
The "faith was important. Galvanized say well, "he said," was married at the age of 26, the actress because of my age, when I saw the strategic marriage seems to think it does not matter, "he added. 
img_20131001081513_8cca50db.jpg

Hanjihye day, said: "The filming where I belong, and the conversation was nanudeon celebrity faces." And "Prince of the disease usually some of the actors," he said.
Following her "but more such people there, wearing glasses bangopseul colorless coat tidy hair, wear make-en graceful appearance seemed knowledgeable," he said about her husband's first impression. 
Also, "When I saw that look relaxed and unpretentious charm was really too good from the first impression," he confessed. 
img_20131001075713_0998cc77.jpg
img_20131001075726_1b3450a5.jpg
img_20131001075740_bab0dda5.jpg

Hanjihye, said, "During the meeting, both word and then had an hour and a half. Currency did so well," said "is reddish ears were not so embarrassed to say," he said.
In particular, Mr. hanjihye "Our employees have come too awkward atmosphere" Can you give me a song? "Said" Kane said that the scene was hilarious. 
img_20131001075822_43c2355c.jpg

http://www.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=140234

Healing Camp Public 'hanjihye supermodel era'
img_20131001082831_bba634cf.jpg

Hanjihye learn supermodel figure was released days.
Was broadcast last month, 30 days 'Healing Camp - glad ahnihanga "Mr. hanjihye a lively 17-year-old at the age' Super Model Contest" was played in the spread took a look. 
Hanjihye his real name in 2001, supermodel yijihye been named the youngest was 17 years old to participate.
Qualifying time, Han Ye Seul, gonghyeonju, soyihyeon, one in Group gimbinwoo as he was.
img_20131001082107_f67a792b.jpg

Mr. hanjihye as "the most pro-joyeotdeon Han Ye Seul and was both aspects were an outsider. Han Ye Seul came from the United States, free-spirited sister, and me bouncing side hit," he said.
The "play music yeseul cheer my sister and put the two compete with each other as the body shaking dance dance fall into sammaegyeong was left at home, play music, use to dance," he said.
The following day, the public shows hanjihye Mr. supermodel era.
img_20131001082057_326302ae.jpg
img_20131001082133_88b001d0.jpg
img_20131001082436_42fac2f2.jpg
img_20131001082458_841a253f.jpg
img_20131001082505_5614bdce.jpg
img_20131001082522_e8c54491.jpg
img_20131001082531_077a32bc.jpg
img_20131001082538_68d8fab2.jpg

http://www.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=140237

Ambition fuels actress Han Ji-hye

tumblr_mu6etoyqx91snh3m5o1_500.jpg

The recently ended MBC drama “Pots of Gold” pushed actress Han Ji-hye to her acting limits, thanks to its challenging dual role as dueling twins. 

Han has been a star since the 2004 KBS drama “Sweet 18.” She grew even brighter with the 2005 film “My Boyfriend Is Type B,” but saw her popularity fade after getting married in 2010. 

Thanks to the popularity of the twin characters Mong-hee and Yoo-na, Han’s star is shining again. However, she said the sweetness only came after some bitterness.

“It was so hard and I cried two or three times, although I usually try to smile in front of others,” she told the Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, in an interview after the drama ended late last month. 

Q. How was it to play a dual role?

A. I didn’t know what to do in the beginning so it was so hard. When I played Yoo-na I had to be sharp and cold, and when I played Mong-hee I had to be smiling again. I normally don’t get irritated on the set, but this time I got angry many times and was very annoyed. 

What about working with others on the set?

It was hard having other actors and actresses wait for me when I was changing my makeup and clothing for each character. It was inevitable, but it was very burdensome that so many veterans had to wait for me. 

Did you shop for the characters you played?

I spent a lot buying clothes this time. I wanted to show the styles of the two characters well and clothes I was provided with weren’t enough. I ended up spending half the money I got paid on clothes. 

Is there particular trick you used when both your characters had to appear on the screen at the same time?

I participated in meetings with the computer graphic team because it was all done with CGI. We have discussed in what order we would film to make it easier for everyone. We checked where to go [when filming]. I felt like I was also serving as an assistant director. 

What helped you through six months of filming?

I was acting the twins early on, but one character was off for a while. But I felt some sort of catharsis when I was playing the twins again toward the end of show. It felt fun. Also, the high rating supported me greatly. The rating made all the crew and cast worked together better.

Do you expect to win something at the year-end TV awards?

This is the best role in my filmography. I’m very ambitious and of course I want to win an award.

You are married and have continued working hard. Why so?

I will have to take some time off to have a baby sometime, so I’m working harder to secure my position after I come back. If I don’t work hard now, there is a chance that no one will want me later. 

What are your plans now?

I want to take time off, eat something good and be inspired again.

BY KIM YEON-JI [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=2978370

class="d-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(243, 71, 100); font-family: Arial; -webkit-text-stroke-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.00784314); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0.10000000149011612px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Ji Hye's husband all 10 standards that she set out
class="sapo fl mgt10 mgb10" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); width: 610px; line-height: 19px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.00784314); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0.10000000149011612px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Times New Roman' !important; font-size: 12pt !important;"Beautiful actress has agreed to share her husband's blind dates because he felt he had to be the elite in Pyeongchang-dong.
Recently, while appearing on the show Healing Camp of SBS, Han Ji Hye has openly talked about the process of meeting the love, then marriage is between her husband. The actress revealed: "My husband and knew each other through a matchmaking sister dear. I inherently do not like blind dates. However, after considering the standard of opponents and see satisfactory, I agreed to meet him. "
chong-cua-han-i-hye-du-10-tieu-chuan-ma-
Speaking of her husband, Han Ji Hye did not hide his pride: "Before meeting my husband, I launched 10 criteria to choose an ideal partner, which is the most important person to reliable dependable and solid prop for me. In the introduction of his sister and that, I saw my husband is a very worthy refuge. He had passed his examination in the Ministry of Justice and also the Pyeongchang-dong. At that time, I thought if I did not go to meet the latter probably will regret to miss such an outstanding person. "chong-cua-han-i-hye-du-10-tieu-chuan-ma-
9/2010, Han Ji Hye and her husband held a cozy wedding in a small church in Hawaii. Her husband, Jung Jun Hyuk is a prosecutor, larger 6-year-old wife. The couple had 2 years to know each other before marriage. After the sharing of Han Ji Hye was aired on TV, the online community has left many comments such as "husband Han Ji Hye is excellent, he shall not marry an actress so beautiful " , "husband Han Ji Hye too dangerous " or "marriage of Han Ji Hye 'm very happy " ... http://afamily.vn/hau-truong/chong-cua-han-ji-hye-du-10-tieu-chuan-ma-co-dat-ra-2013104213332497.chn

Archived