Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Han Ji Hye Looks Too Chic for "it pouch"

Actress Han Ji Hye has become the new cover model for the beauty magazine “it pouch” for the first month of the new year 2014. For this pictorial, the overall concept is “captivating elegance

In one of the pictures shown below, Han Ji Hye is wearing a loose-fit black pullover with a face made up in an elegant French style.

In describing her shooting experience as being very enjoyable because she could show various sides of herself to her fans, the actress also added, “I think people who love beauty look very beautiful themselves. However, outer appearance only lasts for a small amount of time. People need to shape their inner beauty as well. If those two are interlinked with each other, that’s when real beauty shines.”

More pictures of Han Ji Hye can be seen on the January issue of “it pouch.” 

http://www.ohkpop.com/137244/han-ji-hye-looks-too-chic-for-it-pouch

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Kye-sang, Han Ji-hye to Pair Up in New KBS’s DramaPosted on 2013/12/30 by Cory Lee in TV with 0 Comments2013123013161961024.jpg
Korean actor Yoon Kye-sang. [TenAsia]
2013123013192317890-615x460.jpg
Korean actress Han Ji-hye. [WayzCompany]

Korean actors Yoon Kye-sang and Han Ji-hye have been cast in a new KBS series.

After Yoon confirmed to take on the lead role earlier, Han has also decided to portray the female lead of upcoming KBS drama, tentatively titled “Red Sun,” the drama’s promoter 3HW said on Monday.

Yoon will describe a man named Jung Sero, the pure student who later becomes a notorious dealer after losing everything from a Thai gun accident, and Han takes on jewelry designer Han Yeong-won who locked up herself in tragedy after losing her fiance from a diamond robbery happened in Thai.

An official with the drama’s producing crew said that, “Han Ji-hye and her character is expected to make a perfect synergy. Han’s pure charm will highlight the character’s personality.”

Written by renowned writer Huh Seong-hye of movie “All About My Wife,” the upcoming Monday and Tuesday drama series will air on February 10 as a follow-up to current series “Prime Minister & I.”

Reporter. Cory Lee

Courtesy of Wayz Company

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/76292

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Five Fun Facts About Han Ji Hye

BY Joan MacDonald | Jan 01, 2014 10:59 AM EST

han-ji-hye.jpg?w=600

Han Ji Hye hosted the MBC Drama Awards this year along with Lee Seung Gi. She also appeared in "I Summon You Gold" this year, playing two identical but different characters. One of them was an aspiring jewelry designer.

She's about to play another jewelry designer in a new KBS series "Full Moon." Her co-stars are Yoon Kye Sang and Jo Jin Woong.

But how much do you really know about Han Ji Hye? Here are a few facts.

1. The actress, best known for her work in the dramas "May Queen" and "East of Eden," met her non-celebrity husband on a blind date.

Actresses don't usually do blind dates, but my sister introduced me to my husband," said Han Ji Hye. "I recall deciding to meet him, after hearing about him. My sister gave me his profile, which said that he was faithful, that he passed the bar exam and that he had a house at Pyeongchang-dong. And I frankly decided to go on the blind date."

In person, the six-year-older prosecutor was even more appealing than he was on paper. The couple dated secretly for a year and then married in Hawaii.

2. After she married she received fewer drama offers and wondered if producers assumed she was planning a family.

"I would like to work for two to three more years then have a baby when I'm certain I can return to TV," said Han Ji Hye. "There are a lot of actresses who go back to acting after having a baby."

3. The couple lived in Chicago. She shared photos of her Chicago home's streamlined interiors and glittering skyline views on her Facebook page.

"My pretty house has a little bit of me in every corner," she said. "The view really is beautiful."

4. She sang at the 2008 Olympics. Along with Leon Jay Williams she sang the Korean and Chinese versions of the Olympic theme song "Friends." She sang to cheer on the men's 400m freestyle event in which an18-year-old Korean swimmer competed.

"As a child I dreamt of becoming a singer. I've always loved dancing and singing, so there was a time I briefly thought that I should become a singer," she said. 

She also sang in the film "Humming" and in 2008 released a single titled "Luv, Luv."

But acting remains her chief focus.

5. Another one of her dreams was to design shoes. So, she studied shoemaking and design in Florence.

"Taking on the challenge of shoe design for the first time wasn't easy, but seeing the shoes that I designed being created, was satisfying and amazing," she said.  I felt so many emotions as I saw the love and passion that the craftsmen had for the shoes."

She realized her shoe design dream when she collaborated with the shoe brand Jinny Kim to produce the "H by Jinny Kim" line. The line included "Bohemian Chic," "Gran Duomo" and "Miss Artist" looks.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13690/20140101/five-fun-facts-about-han-ji-hye.htm

Guest dorael

2014010701000220400010821.jpg
Trailer shoot for HJH's upcoming KBS drama "The Full Sun"The article stated that the first trailer will be out on the 13th. :)http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1296694.htm

UPDATED: ENG ARTICLE via SOOMPI
Yoon Kye Sang and Han Ji Hye Are Romantic Lovers in “Full Sun” Stills

Gorgeous stills of Yoon Kye Sang and Han Ji Hye for “Full Sun” have been released. 
The pair will be in upcoming KBS 2TV drama “Full Sun,” a tragic melodrama, premiering on February 10 after “Prime Minister and I” concludes its run. 
These teaser pictures, which were released on January 7, look almost like they’re from a pictorial shoot. Yoon Kye Sang and Han Ji Hye wear sad expressions as they look at one another. It’s almost as if no one else exists in the world besides the two of them. Yoon Kye Sang looks lonely, while Han Ji Hye gives off an aura of purity. The stills are from a teaser that will be released on January 13. 
“Full Sun” is a tragic melo about a man, Jung Sae Ro (Yoon Kye Sang), whose life gets turned upside down when he shoots someone while in Thailand. He later falls in love Han Young Won (Han Ji Hye), who has lost her fiancé. 
A representative expressed that they’ve settled into their characters and are working hard on the drama. Meanwhile, “Full Sun” will be directed by PD Bae Kyung Soo, whose previous works include “Wild Romance” and “Women in the Sun,” while we have rookie writer Heo Seong Hye (“Drama Special – Hairshow,” “Drama Special – Cupid Factory” and “Dream High 2”) on board. 
The drama also has a stellar supporting cast lined up. Kim Young Chul plays Han Tae Oh, the father to Han Ji Hye’s character; he appears as the perfectly attentive father, but hides his ambition within. Jeon Mi Sun plays Baek Nan Joo, wife to Han Tae Oh. She isn’t the real mother of Han Young Won, but still cares for her and shows her affection. But when it comes to her real son, Young Jun (Son Ho Joon), she’s willing to do anything for him. Jeon Mi Sun is expected to deliver her two-faced character well, so we can expect that she’ll be one to hate. 
One of the key sets for the drama will be “Bell la Pierre,” the jewellery company that Han Ji Hye works at. Kim Sun Kyung plays Min Hyun Ah, the head of the jewellery brand. She overcame the company’s difficult times together with Young Won’s mom, when she was still living, and someone that will support Young Won. 
Cho Jin Woong (“Tree With Deep Roots“), Kim Yuri (“Master’s Sun“) and Song Jong Ho (“Reply 1997“) also co-star.

Full-Sun-Script-Reading-Soopi.jpg

Guest dorael

HJH's Instagram Update
28 December 20131593e8fe6fbb11e3b759129d9a62bf3b_8.jpg

1 January 20144519623c72e211e3916c120c289588fb_8.jpg
2013 연기대상, 무대오르기전
9745f87272e211e3b8a912b1fd1d5be6_8.jpg
연핑크 dior 드레스.
bb5ede4072e211e3b17512e0a8e2dce8_8.jpg
상받았어요,, 감사합니다. 더 열심히 잘 연기하는 좋은 배우가 될게요. 더불어 미모도 더욱 꽃피우는,, ㅎ 예쁜 여배우가 될게요~ 새해복 많이 받으세요!^^

Archived