What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest IMAJynXed1

occasionally rereading HP7 right now...its hard to find time the read nowadays, and because of that I dont really know whats good and what isn't. :(

Guest moa.lovefuwa

manga count??? hahahaa. my list is filled with manga series... but anyways... i'm still trying to start reading Your Heart Belong to Me by Dean Koontz

Guest HiddenTruth

In Cold Blood by Truman Capote ; I'm a little more than halfway finish with this book. I honestly thought this book was going to be boring even though it's about murder, but it's really interesting.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Finally finished reading Wicked.

After Wicked I picked up The Hunger Games Book 1 since the softcover is finally out and it was on sale at Costco for $6. Finished that in one day and ran out to buy the second book, Catching Fire. Now I understand the hype about this series. It's such an addicting read. I want to keep reading to find out what happens next and how the relationship develops between the protagonists.

Guest MyLovelyBlondie

I'm reading Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix . . . for the third time . . . I'm not obsessed . . . :D

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

finished the girl with the dragon tattoo and on to the girl that played with fire.

wouldn't say the books live up to the hype but i suppose they're not bad.

Guest HiddenTruth

The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara ; Woooo, third summer reading book. ._. I'm going to be so happy when I finish this one. The book that I have to read after this is short. :)

Guest Pandarah

Wow The Road and Hunger Games + Catching Fire were fantastic reads (:

I'm currently reading A Thousand Splendid Suns, it's my second time.

It's such a good book :)

Guest Millou

Finished The Dim Sum of all Things by Kim Wong Keltner. It's a very good read about American Chinese/Asians (kind of a chicklit too =p).

Currently reading An Offer You Can't Refuse by Jill Mansell.

Guest JaneElliot

Dîner d'adieu by Pascal Lainé. It's like the French love child of Great Expectations and the Great Gatsby. It's good, but slooooooooow (even thought the book is on the shorter side, which just goes to show).

im starting to re-read the Sherlock novels...

there recently is a new series on the BBC called Sherlock and its a-mazing!!! (as one could see from my icon)

it made me want to pick up my old book and read it all over again...

Guest sweetsukim

I am currently reading a book with many horror stories inside. Umm what was the name. Only written Best New horror on the cover.