What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fashionista*

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll

for my Children's Literature english course =)

Guest doofus9

Lucky by Alice Sebold. I borrowed a bunch of books from the local library trying to catch up on reading:D

Guest MaMaStarZ

Chain Letter by Christopher Pike and so excited about the movie Chain Letter with Bai Ling coming out soon.

Guest seraphic.shot

Chain Letter by Christopher Pike and so excited about the movie Chain Letter with Bai Ling coming out soon.

:o :o whaaat? wow ! i didn't know he had a movie coming out. i used to love his books. my favorites were monster and bury me deep. i can't remember what happened at the end of chain letter >< i think i read it like 4-5 years ago :X

currently reading-

Three Cups of Tea; it's heartwarming and inspiring yet... i find it hard to get through at times lol.

Guest mz_imperfect

I just bought 4 books today and I plan to start reading them tomorrow and throughout the summer.

The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons by Dan Brown

The Inferno by Dante

Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind

I can't wait and I really don't know which one to indulge in first.... sigh I know, I'm a loser. This is going to be my summer haha but I'm really bored. And I'm going to find my Harry Potter book! Or borrow it or something. I want to read it before the movie comes out. Sigh, I'm a fantasy freak.

And I'm going to attempt to finish The Apprentice by Tess Gerritsen ... for the 3rd? 4th? time. I always start, but never finish. And it's a good mystery too =T Maybe my uneventful summer will force me to finish =)

And I'm going to attempt to finish The Apprentice by Tess Gerritsen ... for the 3rd? 4th? time. I always start, but never finish. And it's a good mystery too =T Maybe my uneventful summer will force me to finish =)

I love The Apprentice! ^_^ I love most of Tess Gerritsen's books, and I'm sure you'll enjoy that one too (it's also the start of her relationship with Gabriel Dean). There are other Jane Rizzoli books after The Apprentice, it's sort of like a series where she teams up with medical examiner Dr Maura Isles (the collaboration starts in The Sinner, the book after The Apprentice).

Guest Lil.Miss.A

the girl with the dragon tattoo by stieg larsson pretty thick but awesome awesome book! can't put it down

Guest tali

So I stopped reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter and read Kiss of a Demon King instead. Now I'm reading Guns, Germs, and Steel.

Archived