For The Lovers Of Lomography

Guest zsuzsaBAMBAM

Guest Uverstar

going to develop 6 rolls of film on Tuesday haha ah god they better not give me a weird stare T_T

but I might need to go into the city to develop my roll of Black & White film...sigh 35 minutes on the train noooo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest emceej

^^^^ you could get your 120 mm film developed at your local Wal-Mart.

well...at least in the LA area. cuz i got my second film developed there.

they send it out to fuji and you get it within a week.

i got my films in the philippines. it's a lot cheaper.

but i saw some at Urban Outfitters a few days ago.

got my golden half last week and got my pics developed today <3 its such a fun fun camera!!

when i went to get my pics developed, i mentioned that it was a half format camera... the person was like... "oh, i could help u print it so that every picture is 4x6" xD i was like.. OMG NOOOOOO, please dont do that, it'll defeat the whole purpose! hahaha :D

3886185064_025b0207d0.jpg

more here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joan-ho/sets/72157622109216459/

ive been buying cams like crazy... but the thing is, there are just sooo many things you can take pics of, yknow? i have so many cameras that i think it'll be a while until the next time i get my pics developed. i keep on taking 1 or 2 pics on each camera :( :(

does anyone get really antsy near the end of the roll? and take random shots just so that you can get your pics developed? i hope im not the only one T_T

does anyone get really antsy near the end of the roll? and take random shots just so that you can get your pics developed? i hope im not the only one T_T

OMG I do this very often! I really want to get my film developed, but I also want to get some really good pictures.

jho, you took photos while on the rides?!?! haha that's interesting! and hmm, i get really excited when it's nearing the end of the roll, but i don't wanna waste the last few shots. so i will leave it until i see something nice. but i guess i should obey one of the golden rule more: don't think, just shoot. lol. i left 2 more shots for my diana F+. it's been so long! i wanna finish it, but there's no time for me to take photos. my 'A' level exams are coming up. T.T i hate major exams.

Guest Rachaelsol

I am thinking of buying a camera !

and I'm trying to decide between:

holga 135 bc!

img3165z.jpg

$46 dollars on amazon..

However, I might want the white one :

holga135bcwhite.jpg

which is 5$ more ... aha.

VS.

white angel slim!

SlimWhite_1.jpg

$30 dollars.

which should i choose?! D:

Guest Uverstar

I'm so sad..some of the photos I took didn't come out..T_T some are too dark to see what I tried to capture and others just look..not right, like they weren't processed like the idea I had in my mind :'(

so right now after just from going out, I'm looking through which I should scan in to show everyone haha

^which camera did you use?

yeahh it sucks not having a flash to most of my cams.. there are always some pics in every roll that turn out too dark : (

Guest Uverstar

I use the Superheadz Blackbird Fly :D

I use my flash with the blackbird but even those photos don't develop :( it's really sad honestly

I really want to use some lomo camera's that use 120mm film but I can't find it ANYWHERE in Melbourne :(

Guest hellolovely

hello! i finally got my first lomo set developed, and the pics turned out surprisingly well imo!

i used the white slim angel, so i wasnt really used to the whole wide angle concept.. hence my finger is in quite a few of the pics : ( ill keep that in mind the next time i shoot hehe.

your pictures are great!

what camera did you used?

I am thinking of buying a camera !

and I'm trying to decide between:

holga 135 bc!

$46 dollars on amazon..

However, I might want the white one :

which is 5$ more ... aha.

VS.

white angel slim!

$30 dollars.

which should i choose?! D:

ooooh tough cookie. get a holga if you want to change like aperture and focus settings n such coz white angel slim is just point and shoot pretty much so yknow if u want bit more control over the focus n such get a holga. but if you're after wide-angle shots then get the angel. if you do decide to get the holga.. get a white one!!! it looks so hot! haha good luck :D

Uverstar BBF <3 aghh lovin the "dark skies" shots :D and awesome colour tones chyeahh B)

Guest Uverstar

wah~ Choko thanks for the comment :D I love my blackbird fly a lot~

and I have 5 boxes of Fuji 400 speed film, Don't know what to do with it haha 2 boxes expire in January so that's good :) anyone want to buy the remaining 3 boxes? XD

Guest Uverstar

haha well I have this thing about clouds...

I do a lot of cloud watching and ever since the blackbird came into my life It's just something I like to capture, as over done as it is i really love clouds, they're just something in the sky that can become anything by using your imagination haha

yeah Uver is weird~ XD

Archived