Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest theskinnygirl

^ It's a dancing style/technique in which the dancer keeps a part of his body still, while moving other parts of his body... it kind of has a robotic effect to some extent... Just watch Kaba modern's performances. They always have some of their isolation moves...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mz-Descamento86

kaba modern is a filipino based group and being filipino i support them..cant help it, its a pride thing. BUT it would have been nice to have some filipinos on the show dancing lol.

BUT AGAIN LOL i havent been impressed. theres been like one good solid performance, and i dont understand why the judges never say anything bad about them, but every other group including JABBA gets slam with negative feedback.

Ive been saying from the jump that the show was riggid ever since that live in color incident happen w/ the sorority shirt.

but i unno lucas send me a PM and fill me in LOL

Guest Mz-Descamento86
Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew was originally ordered by NBC last May under the working title World Moves and would pit dance teams from around the world against one another for the opportunity to land an international touring contract

wouldnt that been dope??? i swear they need to do this after America's best dance crew is choosen <_< lol

The Philippine All Stars would smash the competition! & Electik from Trinidad! ohh i want this show lol

ahaha

Lucas i know who was in the bottom 2 this week. haha i talked to someone who went to the tapping

wouldnt that been dope??? i swear they need to do this after America's best dance crew is choosen <_< lol

The Philippine All Stars would smash the competition! & Electik from Trinidad! ohh i want this show lol

ahaha

Lucas i know who was in the bottom 2 this week. haha i talked to someone who went to the tapping

Yup!

but I honestly think Jabbawockeez represented the US they would win.

I like PAS but they were sloppy last year, Eclectik owned that competetion last year

but too many haters won't admit it

Guest j6a3d7e

i heard that tonight's show will not only reveal a shocking bottom 2...but will open with all 4 remaining crews performing a number together...sounds pretty awesome to me...

Guest schadenfreud1c

silly computer -------------------

Edited/

Breaksk8 and Fysh and Chicks did exceptionally well last week. Too bad for FnC though, even though I never liked them.

Guest charitee
i heard that tonight's show will not only reveal a shocking bottom 2...but will open with all 4 remaining crews performing a number together...sounds pretty awesome to me...

AHHHH. that could mean kaba or jabba or both [gaspppp] are in the bottom 2. that would definitely depress me. i'm excited to watch tonight's epissode.

Guest lisaaa

i LOVE this show! :P my favorite crews are the jabbawockeez and kaba modern. it's so hard to pick which one i like the most, though. because i love them both, lol. i can't wait to watch tonight's episode!

Guest FDTxtianshix

Hi! Is anybody here watching from Canada?

If so, which channel is it? I want to watch tonights episode but Much (24) doesn't have it. I have the cable box and looked at the schedule and it's not there =(

Help?

Guest Crispy

DUDE, Kaba vs. Jabba... WOW. DUDE.

(I should be writing my essay which is like 80% of my grade right now... BUT OH WELL.)

Guest Raw Sugar

What!? Both are in the bottom two? That means one of them will be going home? NO. ):

Oh wait, is only one of them in bottom two?

Hi! Is anybody here watching from Canada?

If so, which channel is it? I want to watch tonights episode but Much (24) doesn't have it. I have the cable box and looked at the schedule and it's not there =(

Help?

I only know that it shows on Much, and the new ones are usually on the weekend.

Archived