Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest cindel25

The Hell!!!!?!?!!? The bottom two is BS!

Seems like MTV is making this an "easy" competition to ensure the ratings!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thina
I know they did it after, but groups like KABA didn't just imitate the group they were given, they gave the dance their own flavor so the WHOLE routine was very KABA.

their "wall to wall" performance was their sloppiest and less-appealing one IMO. their other ones, especially their audition and 'sensual seduction', was better. the "icebox" one that jabba did was one of their best because of 1) them executing that week's task, which was to imitate the MV (that's why i was like "huh..." when kaba did the whoooole thing their way, like they usually do) and 2) still incorporating their style somewhere in the performance. their part was hella better than the icebox choreography too :)

maaan i can't wait to see this week's. i have a feeling a crooked twist is gonna be thrown out to us outta nowhere...

Guest knickstorm
^ oooooooh do tell!

or PM ? hehe

i wanna know~~~

well its probably about elimination right? cuz the reallll filming is on tuesday.

dun dun dunnn~ i cant wait for THURSDAY

well jabba or kabba leaving is unrealistic, so it's probably gonna be break sk8te sending status quo home.

Guest age_of_aquarius
I know they did it after, but groups like KABA didn't just imitate the group they were given, they gave the dance their own flavor so the WHOLE routine was very KABA. Whereas JABBA had like two separate routines that didn't really connect.

HAHA. that's all i gotta say.

The Hell!!!!?!?!!? The bottom two is BS!

Seems like MTV is making this an "easy" competition to ensure the ratings!

WHAT?! did you happen to go to the taping yesterday?

Guest theskinnygirl

I heard that they are gonna come out with a second season for ABDC!!! Yeah!!! I really like this show.

No offense, but I kinda don't understand why people are complaining about how they dislike show, and how it is rigged yet they are still watching it... I just don't understand.

I personally don't really look deep into it. I'm just enjoying the show. And IF it is rigged, then the people who are most screwed over are the contestants, not really the audiences...

And don't take my words for it since it's just a rumor (people talking like me and you), but I heard that Kaba might be at the bottom 2 this week. Again, don't take my words seriously!

:( I personally think that their techniques are still a lot better than the other two groups... so I dunno. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!! Based on the commericial...

I heard that they are gonna come out with a second season for ABDC!!! Yeah!!! I really like this show.

No offense, but I kinda don't understand why people are complaining about how they dislike show, and how it is rigged yet they are still watching it... I just don't understand.

I personally don't really look deep into it. I'm just enjoying the show. And IF it is rigged, then the people who are most screwed over are the contestants, not really the audiences...

And don't take my words for it since it's just a rumor (people talking like me and you), but I heard that Kaba might be at the bottom 2 this week. Again, don't take my words seriously!

:( I personally think that their techniques are still a lot better than the other two groups... so I dunno. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!! Based on the commericial...

..but it's still bad if the contestants are getting screwed

those dancers work hard and they shouldnt be used as Guinea Pigs #1

#2 the voting

the people who are texting away are getting cheated out of there munnies

Guest age_of_aquarius

oh my god. i hope that is true!! i hope mavyn, TM, formality, funk sf, pac modern, and all them sick richard simmons crews audition next season!!! omfg.. im so excited.

Guest che3ri0s

Don't let LukasBunNy bring you down!!! lmao

Nah forget whoever human being that is. I already know this show is rigged. It'll def be between Kaba an Jabba definitely imo.

Guest talksound
well jabba or kabba leaving is unrealistic, so it's probably gonna be break sk8te sending status quo home.

actually, it's not that unrealistic. maybe the producers will find some crazy reason to boot one of the west coast teams out to make the competition more "even."

although i'm not a fan at all of status quo, i'm pretty sure they'll make it till the end, or near end, if anything. -_-

Guest ShortaznGirl
For one thing

I can do the coin drop thing (aka suicide)

the finger thing tony did i can do

the omarion dance i can do

added a lil zest to it

anywayz

back on topic

@lucasbunny

You claim to know all this stuff about the show

but you have yet to prove it

:mellow:

@HELLnawITSc:

funny how they did it better then the video huh?

<_<

um i can frikin fly like an airplane for all u know . i said prove it, not TELL me what u can do. and i also agree on what u said about lucasbunny. why does she have to constantly remind ppl that she believes/knows the show is rigged. for people who enjoy the show (because that's an obvious reason why some ppl visit this thread) it is a very annoying thing to read. and i know you're not telling us that we have to believe u but gosh dang i think everyone here has got the point you're trying to make by now.

Jabbawockeez all the way.

I want Status Quo gone. Their stunts are tiresome.

Find a new bag of tricks or something.

And Kaba Modern should be sent home too lol.

Talk about REPETITIVE.

I don't even care about BS8 anymore...

They might as well just hand the prize money to Jabbawockkez already.

Guest knickstorm
actually, it's not that unrealistic. maybe the producers will find some crazy reason to boot one of the west coast teams out to make the competition more "even."

although i'm not a fan at all of status quo, i'm pretty sure they'll make it till the end, or near end, if anything. -_-

i work in tv so i know....it is unrealistic.....this wouldnt be rigged to get rid of kaba or jabba to "even" it out.......the only reason either crew isn't totally dominating is because they have the other with them neck and neck.......only kaba has a chance of beating jabba or else everyone can just pack their bags.....and without jabba, kaba would win easy...........now as a producer your job is to get the most ratings possible........clearly kaba and jabba are the 2 fan favorites, more people tune it to watch them than the other groups, so getting rid of them is not in your interest or the show's best interest....you'd actually be screwing yourself over........so if for some reason kaba and jabba were both bottom 2, the producers would find a way to at the very least, cheat the results so that at least one of them is also top 2.......that way the judges can keep the other........

let's be serious, would more people tune in for jabba vs kaba finale......or a jabba vs break sk8te/status quo finale?? or a kaba vs break sk8te/status quo finale?? obviously it's jabba vs kaba, so i dont get where people think producers are out to get groups, when their job is determined by their ability to decide what people want to see most......if anything the producers will rig the votes to make sure you get a kaba vs jabba finale.

after the gauntlet today, MTV did run a promo saying prepare for a shocking bottom 2, my guess is either kaba or jabba are in it but who cares.....the judges love both crews too much, there is no chance they'll send either crew home at this point.

Guest PDURRR

watch this cute rendition of jabba's PYT

i hope no one posted it yet hahah my friend showed me this, this afternoon

hahah

Guest age_of_aquarius
watch this cute rendition of jabba's PYT

i hope no one posted it yet hahah my friend showed me this, this afternoon

hahah

thats soooo cute!!!!!! i watched his other videos he's pretty good for a lil kid

Guest A-I-Z-A
This is bothering me...WHAT ARE ISOs? People keep mentioning them when talking about Kaba...WHAT IS THAT?

it's isolations

Archived