Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest age_of_aquarius

^how many time have you told me? lol........

and i dont care what you say, kaba and jabba has the biggest fan base out of all the crews. it's true fact..

anyways, rigged or not, this is still a good show.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Amanda Plz

^ I agree with that. Just because they win doesn't mean the show's rigged. Their fan bases are HUGE. I'd be very surprised if neither of them won :/.

Guest j6a3d7e
just curious but does anyone here dance? I myself like to breakdance

i dance...i'm acutally just getting back into it again because i got married and i have kids now...but i was really active again back in the day...i mentioned it in one of my first posts that i actually trained under Rainen and Kevin in Jabba...they both taught at Mesa College in San Diego...i used to break too, but lordy...after two kids walking out of me...my body won't let me do that anymore....ha ha ha!!! =D

i dance...i'm acutally just getting back into it again because i got married and i have kids now...but i was really active again back in the day...i mentioned it in one of my first posts that i actually trained under Rainen and Kevin in Jabba...they both taught at Mesa College in San Diego...i used to break too, but lordy...after two kids walking out of me...my body won't let me do that anymore....ha ha ha!!! =D

i dance

krumping

breakin

popping

pop n locking

=]

hip hop

i love JabbaWockeez and all, but i think the show is being a bit unfair... i mean, the last time they had to copy a movie [they were robbing&gave lil mama a mask], they were good, the moves were great, but nothing stood out, and i was dissapointed. While on the other hand, Kabba was GREAT.

then going to this week's episode, Jabba was great, with micheal jackson and all... But they were PRAISED sooo much more than Kabba. I've noticed theyr getting too much credit. I enjoyed the Kabba performance more.I told my sister about it, and she said that its because Jabba already won the hearts of many. :ph34r: Idk. Im gonna vote. I'm going to vote for Kabba next time, b/c i know that they need the vote more than Jabba, so many more people are voting for them !

Also, i noticed that Kabba is more diverse... =/

[GO KABBA&JABBA!]

Guest babyxlibra

KABA MODERN AND JABBAWOCKEEZ

however, I love Kaba more cus I like G-slide and Sensual Seduction

for Jabba, I only like Aplogize.. so

Kaba< Jaba

p.s. I LOVE YURI TAGG!!

Guest kiss*kiss

If Status Quo or BrakeSk8 wins... I will scream and might even been motivated enough to write an angry letter to the show (jk).

The only thing I pay attention to in the dances these days, is whether the groups show new moves (or repeat old ones).

Status Quo and BrakeSk8 are repeat offenders.

P.S. I have a huge crush on that guy that did the slow hand move during "I'm gonna take it slow..." that JC pointed out. He is hot.

Guest cindel25

It doesn't matter if the dance crew have a huge fan base, the whole point of the show and MTV keeps pushing it as a COMPETITION. The viewers at home are looking at it like that and dialing in thinking their votes counts.

You can't say this is a competition if the rumors are true about pre-determined winner.

MTV could have save us all the trouble and just put some of the dance crew that was mention a few pages back and have a dance battle. They would have the same ratings and popularity.

That said, I think it will be Jabba vs Status Quo at the end with Jabba as the winner for this first season.

[GO KABBA&JABBA!]

...they are?

I think it's the other way around

Status Quo and BrakeSk8 are repeat offenders.

How so??

and why do so many people hate Status Quo?

they are doing there thing, even if u don't like it you have to admit it

they have been killing it.

You have to admit that Soulja Boy and the Jump Off performance

gave Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern a run for there money

^Just out of curiosity, but what makes you think Status Quo will be one of the final two?

..It's very possible

If Status and Kaba get in the bottom 2 and Status has to battle them

Status Quo believe it or not is going to win most likely.

I agree with Sophia

I think it's gonna be east coast vs west coast

I wouldnt be shocked if Kaba Modern got the boot this week so the remaining teams will be east, west, and midwest to duke it out evenly

Guest thina
i love JabbaWockeez and all, but i think the show is being a bit unfair... i mean, the last time they had to copy a movie [they were robbing&gave lil mama a mask], they were good, the moves were great, but nothing stood out, and i was dissapointed. While on the other hand, Kabba was GREAT.

then going to this week's episode, Jabba was great, with micheal jackson and all... But they were PRAISED sooo much more than Kabba. I've noticed theyr getting too much credit. I enjoyed the Kabba performance more.I told my sister about it, and she said that its because Jabba already won the hearts of many. :ph34r: Idk. Im gonna vote. I'm going to vote for Kabba next time, b/c i know that they need the vote more than Jabba, so many more people are voting for them !

[GO KABBA&JABBA!]

seriously? :blink: actually, kaba gets a lot of credit for their ISO's when they're not the only ones that do it. they pretty much RARELY get negative comments, and ALWAYS gets praised. kaba has a HELLA big richard simmons fanbase too. JC, plus many viewers, have called jabba "boring" and say their dance moves "aren't difficult" (which is crazy bull). the credit jabba is getting, especially after the MJ episode... they deserve it; their performance was, without a doubt, the one that was most dedicated to MJ WITH their own style incorporated into it (whereas kaba's pretty much did all of their stuff in the dance). and honestly, NOT being biased (because like i said earlier, i was a kaba fan until i looked up more on jabba), but jabba is way more diverse than kaba. jabba's shown pop, bboy, hiphop, krump, 'storytelling', MJ style that was done well, etc. while kaba has shown ISO's, ISO's, and repeated robot moves recycled from their performances they've done before. i also noticed, during their thriller dance, only jia did the moonwalk while the other two kind of stepped into it and not really doing the moonwalk/slide like jia. i'm not saying kaba aren't good dancers, because they hella are, but to say jabba gets too credited and kaba doesn't and is more diverse is just whoa~ because kaba does get hella credited and is loved, and jabba does have their token of haters. just giving my opinion with yours :)

Guest cindel25
^Just out of curiosity, but what makes you think Status Quo will be one of the final two?

Because they enough power to match up to Jabba and LIC isn't there anymore.

It should have been LIC vs Jabba which would have made for an interesting battle.

Because they enough power to match up to Jabba and LIC isn't there anymore.

It should have been LIC vs Jabba which would have made for an interesting battle.

Word up!

They just wanted to boot LIC out because of the sorority thing

I will never understand why so many hated on LIC to boot.

They should still be here

Guest kiss*kiss

How so??

and why do so many people hate Status Quo?

they are doing there thing, even if u don't like it you have to admit it

they have been killing it.

You have to admit that Soulja Boy and the Jump Off performance

gave Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern a run for there money

(Okay, I stuck BrakeSk8 in with Status Quo because I just don't like them). :blush: :tongue2:

But Status Quo (Enoch is it?) has done that huge front flip several times. And they're incredibly talented and I don't mean to down play that move... but it's just getting stale for me.

As for my biased BrakeSk8 hate, I just wish we could see them without the skates. Maybe I'd give them a little more credibility then but until they do, I'll always think they're just... skating by. :w00t: Okay, bad pun. :vicx::phew:

Guest alainachen_604

^

LOL same here I just don't like them <_<

&& their performances just really bore me

I only watch the show and wait till Kaba & jaba to perform :blush:

Guest 143namil

i still dont get why people think LIC was that great. they were.pretty DULL. they were good at dancing..b ut in terms of coming up with choreography.. eh. they were alright. same with status quo.. they look like they're putting on some variety show dance. They're stunts are awesome but where's teh dancing? i think status quo is TOTALYL overrated. that souljaboy performance was not that great. it was a little cheesy in my opinion.. and yeah his flip off the stage was cool--> if his foot REALLY WAS hurt. (just kidding.. or am i?).. dun dun dun

i agree with how jabba sometimes gets overrated... especially when jc criticizes them and the audience "boo's" him. but i still love jabba... but i thinkt ehy should take every bit of the ciriticism as they should.. it is a competetion after all.. (although some people are convinced it's rigged.. i take that back. A LOT of people think this show is rigged. hehe).

kaba is pretty sloppy.. at every performance so far. i thinkt he only good ones were when they had their auditions and the very first episode. their g-slide was cool too. they'er choreography is awesome! but i dont know why they never get criticized for being sloppy. actually come to think of it.. none fo teh groups got criticized for being sloppy (and i think fysh n chicks shoudl have been the most cautioned about that)

and to spice up this babbling.. i shall put up a pic. credits to my friend who found the pic. i think it's from yuri's myspace? i thought it was hilarious.

l_d6e2f387ef72daaa525b734c577b8828.jpg

oh and.. uh.. phi again. jsut cuz i think he's so hot.

l_3fd96e77c51c229335f2a63767b1cf44.jpg

Guest alainachen_604

^

LMFAO Mike Song is too cute xDD

& Yuri is so pretty here <3 :]]

ehe AWESOMEE~ I got 1000 post lol I think

Guest onesmartcookie

yuri always has too much make up on. she looks alright/cute when her face is nude.

I agree with you. I think she's got too much eye makeup on. Maybe its for the performance, but I like her a lot more when she's got a natural look.

Oh and that picture of PHI?! He's soooo cute!!! :sweatingbullets:

Archived